Boxing
Tima Tziu: “I wanted to get rid of him” – as arrogance led to the KO disaster, and the fight for his fighting future
Published
1 day agoon

Tim Tziu blames his last defeat of the third round with the Master Master IBF Bakhram Murtazaliev for the belief that he can “get rid of him in two or three rounds” on October 19 last year.
Career on the line
30-year-old Tziu may not want to admit it, but his career is on the line on Sunday, April 6, against Joey Spencer (19-1, 11 KO) in Newcastle Entertainment Center, Broadmeadow, Newcastle. Tim lost the last two fights with Bakhram and Sebastuan Fund. Losing with a 24 -year -old Spencer would be the last blow of the sinking career of Tsyza.
Certainly he could still fight, but it would be one of the many contenders in the 154-pound division, not one of the guys on the UP. He would head towards the veteran status.
If Tim is lucky, he could stick to the place for another 10 to 11 years and earn good money as an opponent for the best guys, like the British journeyman Derek Chisor in heavyweight. He made a fortune fighting as an opponent on the side B for the killers.
Former Master WBO 154-LB Tsyza (24-2, 17 KO) says that he landed to Murtazaliev (23-0, 8 KO) at the beginning of the fight, but then he was caught with a great blow in the second and never recovered. Murtazliw abandoned him four times, winning a knockout in the third round.
Overconfidence?
“I thought I could get rid of it in two or three rounds. That’s how my mentality was going through,” said Tim Tychu Fight Hub tv About one of the reasons that led to his loss with Bakhram Murtazaliev in October last year. “I wanted to go with fireworks and you can’t do it.
“At the beginning I landed a few huge shots, but it really was one shot from which I made a mistake. I never gathered after that. It was another change of mentality. As I felt it, I felt at the top of the world. I felt unbelievable and sharply. I don’t know what exactly it was, but the lessons learned, but he learned.
It was more than one arrow in which Tisz was hit, which led to his defeat. Initially, he fell in the second round with the left hook through Murtazaliev. But then Tiszu still pressed the master of Bakhram and did not withdraw to try to box. Tim got stuck with the same approach, without making any adjustment and was there many times hit with the same blow.
“When I watched him again, it was many conclusions drawn. I watched it from a tactical perspective and it was different. I was hit with a shot that I should not hit him in a certain way. I was hit with arrows, but I usually recovered. This time I could not get back. I don’t know what it was.
“I could be things hydration, but it wasn’t perfect. You live and learn. Don’t get caught again,” Tych said.
Last updated 04/01/2025
You may like
Boxing
Crawford’s Kitchen Strength impresses Torrez Jr., who weighs at Crawford vs. Canelo Mega-Fight
Published
1 hour agoon
April 2, 2025
2020 Olympic silver medalist massive Richard Torrez Jr. He says he was impressed by the strength of Terenka Crawford, when they briefly struggled with the cuisine of Buda. Crawford was better than over 230 lb Torrez Jr. (12-0, 11 KO). Two fighters have never paired in a boxing ring.
(Credit: Medina Pizano/Matchroom)
The size and power of Torrez Jr. Of course, they would be too gigantic for Crawford, who recently moved to 154 and had no pop in his blows. Torrez Jr. He says that he is on the side of Crawford in his fight with the unified Master of the super medium weight Canelo Alvarez in September. He does not say who he thinks he will win, but from the sounds he hopes that it will be Terence.
The 25-year-old chapter for heavyweight Torrez JR fights on Saturday evening, April 15, against Guido Vianelllo (13-2-1, 11 KO) in a ten-end fight, live on ESPN+ with Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas.
Crawford’s power
“I am a Crawford team, but I am a driving fan or Die Canelo. But to say this, I intend a little more towards the USA, but I am excited to fight,” said Richad Richard Torrez Jr. Sean ZittelLeaning towards Terenka Crawford, defeating Canelo Alvarez in September.
Crawford takes a gigantic step up, passing from 154 to 168 to fight what many consider player No. 1 in Super Middle Wweight, Canelo. This is a great task before Bud, because he just got up from 147 to 154 August 3 last year after he was sitting from the ring for a year.
He did not look sturdy on this younger medium weight against Israil Madrimov and almost lost. Now Crawford is moving on two divisions to face Canelo after a year outside the ring. In September he will be 38 years vintage, which makes him even more complex. To some extent, aging in boxing can lend a hand, but not when the warrior is approaching 40. It works against them at this point.
“He appeared some time ago:” Oh, Crawford defeated Richard Torrez in wrestling, “and I got a few views on this topic”, Sid Torrez Jr.. “I just want to point out that I did not know that we were fighting tough. We dealt with his kitchen and he said:” Let us let what we have. ” Suddenly he got a closure at me, and I thought, “Oh, that’s the end.”
“As soon as he got this castle on me, I thought:” Okay, I finished. ” So he is very sturdy, but we have never got into the ring before, but I love his defense for how he can do it.
Last updated 04/02/2025
Boxing
Shakur Stevenson claims that recognition for the success of Beterbaviev-Bivol 2 PPV
Published
3 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Shakur Stevenson has published his reaction to reported 340,000 PPV purchases generated for the event on February 22, led by Artur Beterbiv vs. Dmitry Bivol 2 Rematch in Riyadh.
Interestingly, Stevenson seemed to attribute the success of the event after one of his glazed followers said that he “silenced critics” using “PPV Hits 340,000 Buys”. He tried to delight the glory.
The main draw of the event
People who ordered the Beterbiv-Bivol 2 event almost certainly did it because they wanted to see the headlining. Shakur’s presence on the card very little fans’ interest, even before his originally planned opponent, Floyd Schofield, withdrew from the fight because of a mysterious disease.
The reality is that the featherlight champion of WBC Stevenson (23-0, 11 Kos) played a very compact role in the success of February 22 events at Dazn PPV, because his fight with an electrician, Josh Padley, was buried in the fight against Shakur’s clothes with the little-known warrior, Padley (15-1, 4 Kos). It was just to take a place.
They were global PPV numbers, not US figurines. American shopping is said 50k, which are beyond terrible. To be so low, he signals that fans of American boxing perceived this event as unworthy orders, even after a reasonable base of the basement of USD 25.99.
Shakur is not a warrior paid at the sight and it is likely that he will never be, because his combat style is not that US fans are interested in watching. He is not a knockout, and running around the ring he does led him to boo in his fights.
Fortunately, Stevenson was not booed in Riyadh in February last year, but this is because the fans are polite. They probably booed quietly in their heads.
Defeat the chances of numbers and stay humble! https://t.co/jluli7hgdp
– Shakur Stevenson (@shakurstevenson) April 2, 2025
Last updated 04/02/2025
Boxing
“Do or die” why Tim Tisz’s fight with Joey Spencer will define his career
Published
5 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Newcastle, Australia-in combat sport, every fight can often seem that this is a “” proposal. Fighters and promoters build their fights, as if their life depends on this, the media buy charade, and fans immediately follow them. But most often they remained bloody, bruised and beaten, are able to find a way to raise the pieces and develop.
And then there are those fights that actually do or crack; Fights that define a career or raising a career. The latter is something that stands in the face of Australian Tim Tkuu, when it falls against the growing American phenom Joseph Spencer in Newcastle on Sunday. If TSYZU is not tiny, there will be no more rescue lines.
“It’s sinking or swimming,” said Tych met before his crunchy meeting with Spencer. “This is my redemption trip. I come back a stronger, hungry and ready to prove a point. I’m here to make a statement. If I have to go fire to go back to the top, let it be.
Eighteen months ago, Tsyzyu (24-2, 17 KO) was busy with being one of the hottest fighters in the world. He successfully negotiated the fight against the Division of the Jermell Charlo division, although Americans’ injuries meant that there was never implemented. Instead, Tsyzyu gathered the WBO medium champion belt with the dominant victory over Tony Harrison, and then defended the belt twice, first against Carlos Ocampo, and then Brian Mend. Tsyzu was still supposed to taste the defeat of 24 trips, fulfilling the noise of his legendary name in the world of boxing.
But everything he worked all his life was apparently solved in the blink of an eye. In March last year, Tsyza resigned from his world medium WBO title with a fractional loss from Sebastian Funda in Las Vegas, a fight in which he suffered a nasty cut above the left eye, which circumscribed his vision and eventually imposed his ability to scrap the victory.
At that time, he was unable to bounce against IBF SUPER WELTER WELTER BAKHRAM MURTAZALIEV Six months later, in a fight in which he entered as an overwhelming favorite to win. Tsyzyu was abandoned four times in the first three rounds and seemed shy and torpid in shock, one -sided romance. It was the last loss that left him on his career. Every fan of a fight knows that there is simply no chance to regain space as one of the best boxing, it should slide down to three more failures.
“This is Tim’s biggest career struggle, no doubt. This is or die,” said his promoter George Rose, a week after the fight. “For Tim, the point is to prove that it still belongs at the very top. Winning here winning here back to the mixture with the best in the world. Let’s be real, 154 pounds is now the best division in boxing. The names at the top are huge, and the name Tim deserves to be there.
“Everything that Tim must do is shake off from 2024 with an excellent performance, and he is able to hold him. A substantial win with Spencer, and we talk about Jermell Charlo, Keith Thurman, Sebastian Fund, Errol Spence, Vergil Ortiz … All fights that may follow the next.”
Spencer (19-1, 11 KO) is an extremely risky proposition for Tych. The 24-year-old from Michigan is already a nine-time American champion and has been advertised for some time as one of the real emerging boxing stars. He rides in a series of three fights, defeating Marcelo Fabian Bzowski, Janer Gonzalez and Miguel Angel Hernandez in the last 18 months. And although it will be his first time he fights away from American land, he is convinced that he has tools to break the Tsyzyu event.
“I feel great. It was a great time in Australia and a great ending at the camp,” Spencer said during the fight week. “I think Tim will come out tough. This is an significant fight for both of us. It’s all for both of us.
“For me I want to go to the next level, so I have to get this win. You only get so many boxes in boxing, so when you are in the position in which Tim is, you need to make sure that you will come back on the path of this winners. This is significant for both of us and bring the best of us.”

Crawford’s Kitchen Strength impresses Torrez Jr., who weighs at Crawford vs. Canelo Mega-Fight

Shakur Stevenson claims that recognition for the success of Beterbaviev-Bivol 2 PPV

FLOYD MAYWEATHER CALLED OUT BY KEVIN HART IN HILARIOUS “NO SMOKE” TRAINING FOR EXHIBITION
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 month ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow