Connect with us

Boxing

Tim Tziu strives to rewrite history against Sebastian Fund.

Published

on

Image: Tim Tszyu Aims to Rewrite History Against Sebastian Fundora

Tim Tziu says that he must “rewrite history” when he challenges Sebastian Fund for his title WBC Junior Middle Wweight in their rematch on July 19 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Tsyzu-Fundor rematch preview

Former Master WBO 154-LB, Tsyzyu (25-2, 18 KO), has a chance to buy back after losing the title from the Fund on the basis of a 12-round decision in March in March. Tim’s record is 1-2 in its last three fights.

It seemed that the fund (22-1-1, 14 KO) was quite good at Ty. Tim blames his loss for the lack of a full 10-week camp and suffers from cutting in the second round of fighting. Boxing fans see the approach to Tsiza’s shotgun with excuses as an example of a warrior who cannot grant the truth. He just wasn’t good enough.

“This is a great opportunity. It’s something that I have to prescribe history. I am very blessed that I have returned to this occasion,” Tim Tych said to Warrior About his rematch with the WBC Master Junior Medium Weight Sebastian Fundor on July 19.

Tsyzyu receives a rematch with the fund, even though he lost two of the last three fights and did not beat the 15 best contenders in two years. It is a battle at a business level rather than a sports level, because Tsyzyu does not deserve a rematch with the fund.

Choosing a fund rematch

“As soon as the fight ended [against Joey Spencer]I said, “I want to go straight to the fire and go back to redemption.” This meant the fight with the fund, “Tych said about why he decided not to fight Keith Thurman. He wanted a rematch with the fund.

Seriously makes sense to ignore the fight against the venerable “one -time” Thurman, because it would be a situation without winning. Thurman was so inactive and now he is venerable. Regardless of how good Tiszu looked like in this fight, he would not receive recognition as a victory because of Thurman’s time outside the ring and his advanced age.

“These were mixed emotions because of what had happened earlier, you had to go through demons in this fight,” Tisz said about his loss last year with the fund. “So I come back and experience demons. But I look at it in a really positive way.”

It seems that Tiszu is still haunting his loss with Sebastian. I just hope that Tim knows what to get into by pressing the rematch, because if he loses this fight with the fund, it can be retrospective for life. You can eat it through regret.

He would be one of this type of veterinarians that we see walking in the block, looking on gloomy. Tim should have been fighting Jorge Garcia Perez First. It is perceived as a 2.0 fund with long arms and a hard output impact.

The loss of thesis is justified

“What can happen when winning this fight is what he practices me every morning. I have a full 10-week preparation against a high warrior instead of only two sparrows that I had before. What I lost the fight was lost my head and my brain at some time,” said Tsyza about why he lost the fund.

Tim’s defeat with the fund had nothing to do with him not getting a full 10-week fight camp. He fought in the same way as Brian Mendoza, Carlos Ocampo and Tony Harrison with his aggressive approach. He tried to fight aggression against funds, and that was his fatal. The fund had too much size, youth and performance so that Tyu could deal with it.

“From the third to seven rounds I did not think about the fight. I was coming back to my corner. I was not about what I should adapt, but what was before me,” Tyu said about his way of thinking against “High Inferno”. I had the impression that I was in survival mode.

Tim’s memory

It seems that Tim’s memory about the fight against the fund is a bit foggy because he did not fight in survival mode. Tziu still attacked Sebastian as he did, but he could not cope with the range, strange angles and blows from the long -armed fund.

The game plan, from which Tisz used before cutting, was the same as he always follows his fights. Tziu was in the attack, throwing blows with full power, trying to get a knockout quickly.

“So this fight [Fundora rematch]I intend to go out and I hope that I will stick to what I am good at and bring out the best in every round and win every round, “said Tsyzyu.

Tim does not say what he is good at his rematch differently than the previous fight. He made many shots from Sebastian, even at the beginning of the fight, when he crushed and nothing changed. He was still hit. The only difference was that he sometimes fought blind, but not all the time.

Last updated on 31.05.2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Canelo responds to David Benavidez by offering him a featherlight heavyweight title fight

Published

on

Canelo responds to David Benavidez offering him title fight at light heavyweight

Canelo Alvarez has commented on David Benavidez’s recent call for a clash between the two teams.

Canelo and Benavidez have been linked to a fight for many years, dating back to when they both competed at super middleweight.

While Canelo remains one of the key fighters at 168 pounds, Benavidez has since moved up the rankings, becoming the WBC featherlight heavyweight champion for the first time claiming he defeated Gilberto Ramirez earlier this month win the WBA and WBO cruiserweight titles.

Following this victory, Benavidez was linked to fights with the likes of Dmitry Bivol and Jai Opetaia, but he once again made it clear that he would offer Canelo a chance to win the WBC 175-pound belt.

Canelo has now responded by revealing in a media interview with Boxing News that he’s not surprised that Benavidez challenged him again, but he doubts that “The Mexican Monster” will still be able to make the featherlight heavyweight limit after moving up to cruiserweight.

“Every boxer in any category challenges me. It’s nothing modern for me. He did well in the fight [against Ramirez]. I’m not surprised [he called me out]but I don’t think he can get to 175 pounds anymore. It’s not my problem.

Canelo has already competed at 175 pounds twice, but for now a move to featherlight heavyweight seems unlikely given his current world title shot against WBC super middleweight champion Christian Mbilli in Riyad, Saudi Arabia on September 12.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Mayweather Legal Case: $175 Million Fraud Suit, Child Support Order

Published

on

Floyd Mayweather Jr. he spent Friday on both sides of the dock. The retired, undefeated former champion filed a lawsuit accusing former associates of defrauding him of at least $175 million, the same day reports surfaced that a Nevada judge had ordered him to pay more than $1 million in child support. These developments include the $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed against Showtime in February and a number of smaller claims against him over the past few months.

$175 million fraud case

According to court documents obtained by TMZ SportsMayweather maintains that Jona Rechnitz, a former close associate, spent years gaining his trust before becoming his de facto financial manager, real estate broker and banking broker. The complaint named Rechnitz, Ayala Frist, Frist Apex Ventures and attorney Alexander Seligson, accusing the group of orchestrating a multi-year scheme that allegedly depleted Mayweather’s accounts through fraudulent investments, unauthorized wire transfers and undisclosed business entities.

Among the claims, Mayweather alleges that approximately $100 million worth of jewelry was transferred to Miami jewelers in exchange for approximately $13 million, with most of it still held by dealers; that he committed $7.5 million to an investment that never came to fruition; and that $15 million related to the real estate settlement was transferred without his consent. The filing also alleges that he unknowingly signed documents transferring ownership of his Gulfstream jet, leaving the buyer’s section blank, and that he did not know where the proceeds went. The allegations have not been tested in court and the named parties have not publicly responded as of the filing date of the lawsuit.

Maintenance order

Separately, a Nevada judge found Mayweather, 49, to be the legal father of a 4-year-old girl, Price Moorehead, and ordered him to pay $32,850 a month in continuing support and $933,050 in back payments, he claims. documents reported by Complex and originally obtained by TMZ Sports. The paternity ruling was made in March 2026. The case began in 2023, when Paige Moorehead, who, according to the documents, worked at the Mayweather’s Girl Collection club in Las Vegas, filed a paternity petition. The court granted a default judgment after Mayweather failed to comply with an order to submit to DNA testing. Data cited in the report shows that about $151,000 has been paid toward the remaining amount, and a judge has granted a lien on California properties linked to Mayweather of up to $2 million to secure payment.

Showtime Suit

The novel filings are the culmination of a $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed in February against Showtime Networks and former Showtime Sports president Stephen Espinoza in Los Angeles County Superior Court. That complaint alleges that Mayweather’s former manager and advisor, Al Haymon, orchestrated a long-running financial fraud scheme involving the network and Espinoza, citing four causes of action, including aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty and civil conspiracy to commit fraud. In the complaint, Haymon was described as the architect of the alleged scheme but was not named as a defendant. Espinoza said he was surprised by the lawsuit and defended his records, while a spokesman for Showtime’s parent company, Paramount, called the claims baseless. Details of this report were described in a previous report by Boxing Insider.

The bigger financial picture

The proceedings are ongoing alongside a number of separate claims against Mayweather. He faced a $7.3 million IRS tax lien, lawsuits from two Miami jewelers over unpaid bills, a dispute over more than $300,000 in unpaid rent for a Manhattan apartment and a claim for private jet services. Mayweather, who retired in 2017 with a 50-0 record, remains lively in the exhibition ring and has been linked with a rematch with Manny Pacquiao scheduled for September in Las Vegas.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Devin Haney reignites debate over Vasily Lomachenko’s decision

Published

on

Image: The Disputed Haney-Lomachenko Decision: Two Years Later, Still a Robbery in the Eyes of Boxing Fans

Three years later, Devin Haney is still defending the most disputed victory of his career, and after his latest post on X, fans immediately turned their attention back to the fight with Vasily Lomachenko.

Haney reacted after criticism of George Kambosos Jr.’s journey. to become undisputed in the lightweight division, reminding people that he defended his belts against Lomachenko after defeating Kambosos twice in Australia.


The response quickly reopened one of boxing’s longest-running arguments of the last few years. A huge portion of fans and media members still believe that Lomachenko deserved the decision for the May 2023 fight in Las Vegas, especially after the way he finished the second half of the fight.

Many observers scored the championship rounds for Lomachenko, with round ten remaining the biggest point of controversy. Referee Dave Moretti awarding this round to Haney was met with weighty criticism at the time, and is still regularly mentioned when the fight is discussed on the Internet.

Others defended Haney’s victory as a close but reasonable decision based on his early work, jabs, body shots and distance control. Haney also entered the fight with major physical advantages over Lomachenko, including youth, height and reach.

Haney was 24 when he fought Lomachenko, who was already 35 and further into his career. Haney also had a significant reach advantage and was viewed by many as the naturally bigger lightweight.

The fight continues to divide opinion across boxing, with some fans still calling it a robbery while others see it as a final decision that could reasonably have gone either way.

Click here to sign up for our FREE newsletter

Related boxing news:

Categories Devin Haney, Vasily Lomachenko

Last updated: 23/05/2026 at 8:32

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending