Connect with us

Boxing

Parker welcomes the “beast” of Bakole on Saturday’s fight in Riyadh

Published

on

Image: Parker Welcomes "Beast" Bakole for Saturday Fight in Riyadh

Joseph Parker is very hopeful when he learned that Martin Bakole was his recent opponent on Saturday after IBF Daniel Dubois heavyweight master fell ill and had to be pulled out of the card in Riyadh.

Parker (35-3, 23 KO) says he wants “challenge” Sam and considers #2 wba, #2 wbo, #3 ibf and #4 wbc bakole (21-1, 16 kos) as a kind of fight he wants. Boxing fans in social media are divided on who they think will win this fight.

Power

Many of them think that the bacon will not be in shape, because they come for two days without a training camp. The bacon is always weighty, but in this fight it is possible that it can be larger than usual. In the photo in social media, the bacols leaving the airport in Congo looked the same as usual. So his weight will not be a problem.

It will be a complex fight for Parker to deal with the size and strength of the 6’6 backet, because it is extremely powerful, and there will be gas or there will be no shot like his two opponents.

“It seems to me that one opportunity disappears and the other,” said Joseph Parker IFL TVResponding to saying that Martin Bakole is his recent opportunity on Saturday evening. “Bakole was waiting for a great fight. So let’s take it.

“Maybe we can visit this fight again [Daniel Dubois] Down the line. I want to be a world champion. Bakole is the most common heavyweight, but I love to challenge myself. I sat with Spencer and Turks and welcomed everyone. Now we have Martin Bakole, which is great.

“At some point I will have a chance again, but for now I will focus on Martin Bakole. He is a beast. Let’s get ready, “said Parker about him, who still wants to fight for the title of IBF against Dubois or the one who holds him.

Last updated on February 21, 20125

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Zab Judahs Final Prediction on Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez: The Impact of KOing Sparring Partners

Published

on

Zab Judah's Final Prediction on Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez: The Impact of KOing Sparring Partners

Zab Judah has made a bold prediction ahead of tonight’s world title battle between Rolly Romero and Teofimo Lopez.

Romero defends his WBA welterweight title against Lopez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas this evening, competing for the first time since his unanimous decision victory over Ryan Garcia in May 2025.

Lopez is attempting to become a three-division world champion after previously holding world honours at lightweight and super-lightweight, but his reign at 140lbs came to an end in January when he lost his WBO crown to Shakur Stevenson.

One man who knows what it is like to be world champion at both 140lbs and 147lbs is Judah, who notably became undisputed at welterweight back in 2005.

Speaking to MillCity BoxingJudah revealed that he is backing Romero to claim the upset victory tonight and successfully defend his belt against Lopez.

“In the past when we’ve seen Rolly in preparation for a fight, he was always on the internet saying crazy s**t, doing crazy things, this time we don’t see any of that. He’s locked in, he’s training, and I predict that Rolly Romero is going to beat Teofimo Lopez.

“From what I’ve been hearing about him in training, he’s been doing good and knocking people out.”

The winner of tonight’s bout has already been linked to a unification fight against the victor of the upcoming WBC welterweight title fight between Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn, while there are also possible match-ups with WBO champion Devin Haney or IBF champion Liam Paro.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Antonio Tarver Predicts Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez Winner: He Has the Attributes to Beat Him

Published

on

Antonio Tarver Predicts Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez Winner: "He Has the Attributes to Beat Him"

Former undisputed champion Antonio Tarver has considered the keys to victory, while also offering a prediction, for both Teofimo Lopez and Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero.

The pair will collide at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena in the early hours of tomorrow morning, with Romero making a first defence of his WBA world title.

He was upgraded to full welterweight champion last year, having claimed the ‘regular’ belt by dropping and unanimously outpointing Ryan Garcia in May 2025.

After that, Rolly had been in talks with Devin Haney and Conor Benn, only to incur over a year of inactivity and agree to face Lopez instead.

Entering their showdown as a slight favourite, ‘The Takeover’ has moved up to 147lbs and is bidding to become a three-weight world champion.

Unlike Romero, though, Lopez is coming off a surprisingly one-sided points defeat to Shakur Stevensonwho dethroned him for the WBO super-lightweight title in January.

It is therefore difficult to predict which version of the 29-year-old will turn up, yet Hall of Famer Tarver has nonetheless told Fight Hub TV that he is backing Lopez.

“[it will be] high volume if Teo looks to win this thing impressively. He’s going to have to let his hands go, and Rolly’s going to have to try and catch him in the mix of all that.

“I don’t think Rolly can outbox Teo round after round; I think Rolly has to do something big – hurt him with something, knock him down and maybe even stop him.

“Smart money [is on Lopez]. It’s difficult to have your way with [Romero]; you have to be somewhat of a real, elite fighter. We still believe Teo, at his best, has those types of attributes.”

Many would agree that a points decision is Lopez’ clearest route to victory, while Romero may need to make use of his power and engineer an inside-the-distance finish.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Evander Holyfield Reveals Knockout Artist Who Could Defeat Oleksandr Usyk

Published

on

Evander Holyfield Reveals Knockout Artist Who Could Defeat Oleksandr Usyk

Evander Holyfield was unsure who to favour in a fantasy showdown between Oleksandr Usyk and one of his former rivals.

Like Holyfield, Usyk became the consensus top dog at 200lbs before moving up to heavyweight and, once again, cementing himself as the very best.

Even while contending with a notable size disadvantage, the Ukrainian was able to dethrone Anthony Joshua before eventually becoming the undisputed king against Tyson Fury.

Having twice beaten the two Brits, Usyk is now widely regarded as one of the all-time greats, among the likes of HolyfieldMuhammad Ali and Joe Louis.

At the same time, though, Holyfield is not convinced that the unbeaten southpaw would have defeated a prime Mike Tyson.

‘The Real Deal’ fought ‘Iron’ Mike in 1996, causing a sizable upset by stopping the formidable puncher in round 11, before winning their immediate rematch via an infamous third-round disqualification.

And while this was not even the most formidable version of Tyson, Holyfield would nonetheless back his former foe to defeat the majority of heavyweights throughout history.

When it comes to a clash with Usyk, however, the American has told Daily Mail Boxing that he would struggle to predict a winner.

“I don’t exactly know [who would win] that one.”

Like Usyk, Tyson was never the biggest heavyweight but, because of his speed and explosiveness he was able to win his first 19 fights by knockout and become a dominant world champion during the late 1980s.

Usyk, on the other hand, relies more on his technical prowess and, against Tyson, would need to be almost punch-perfect in order to emerge victorious.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending