Connect with us

UK Boxing

In Tyson Fury’s novel £8 million mansion after leaving the UK for a lifetime in a tax haven

Published

on

Tyson Fury’s novel home on the Isle of Man (Photo: Instagram/parisfury1)

Tyson Fury returns to action this weekend, just over a year after his retirement, as he faces Russian challenger Arslanbek Makhmudov in London. Since joining the sport for the fourth time in his career, Fury has undergone some personal changes. One of them is moving to a novel six-bedroom house in the tax haven of the Isle of Man.

The luxury pad is said to have set the British heavyweight back by a cold £8 million. Fury, his wife Paris and their seven children moved to the island in delayed 2025 due to government changes to tax rules. The family previously lived in their hometown of Morecambe, Lancashire, but have been spotted around the island since moving in a few months ago.

The British boxing star is estimated to be worth around £160 million. His dramatic move from England to the island is believed to have been motivated by more favorable tax terms.

Records filed at Companies House in London show that Tyson Luke Fury, 37, as the ultimate owner of Tyson Fury Ltd, has “ordinarily resided” on the island since December 2025.

The fighter known as the “Gypsy King” would face a 45 per cent tax rate due to his earnings exceeding the £125,140 threshold in the UK. The Isle of Man offers a top income tax rate of 21% and a top tax limit of £220,000, a much lower amount than is often paid on this coast.

Paris Fury in front of her new home

Paris in front of the novel house (Photo: Instagram/parisfury1)

It also imposes no capital gains or inheritance taxes, which is a major attraction for many wealthy individuals. Fury was forced to act after Chancellor Rachel Reeves also introduced a novel tax on properties worth more than £2 million, an amount that the family home in Morecambe easily exceeded.

Last June it emerged that the boxer’s company Tyson Fury Ltd had £162 million in cash and investments. The company’s value has increased by £82 million since 2023. Tyson is believed to have paid himself £100,000.

With finances in mind, the family moved to a luxurious stone-clad farmhouse in the countryside near the capital, Douglas.

Paris Fury in the kitchen of her new house

Paris in the kitchen of a novel house (Photo: Instagram/parisfury1)

Paris and Fury are the parents of daughters Venezuela (16), Valencia (8) and Athena, and sons Prince John James (15), Prince Tyson II (9), Prince Adonis Amaziah (7) and Prince Rico Paris (2).

The couple often updates fans about their life on social media, and Paris shows off snippets of their home on Instagram. The photos include Paris in the kitchen and standing in front of a rustic house.

Although Fury did not speak publicly during his trip, a source told The Sun last year: ‘Tyson has been telling friends he has moved to the island.

Tyson Fury and Paris

Tyson Fury and Paris have been married since 2008 (Photo: Getty)

“He is very fond of the Isle of Man and has told residents he can’t wait to make it his home. The couple also visited local schools for their youngest children.”

However, the former heavyweight champion’s full attention will now focus on his first fight since December 2024. Fury will face Makhmudov on Saturday in a 12-round fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, with the clash broadcast live on Netflix.

The main card will start at 7:00 p.m., with Fury and his opponent entering the ring around 10:30 p.m.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

UK Boxing

Who is Rico Verhoeven? Meet Oleksandr Usyk’s next opponent

Published

on

Oleksandr Usyk and Rico Verhoeven fight on the pyramids, photo: Mark Robinson/Matchroom Boxing

History will be made on Saturday when Oleksandr Usyk defends his status as the best heavyweight in the world against Rico Verhoeven.

The Usyk vs Verhoeven fight is the contender’s second professional boxing fight. Here’s everything you need to know about it.

Verhoeven is nicknamed the “King of Kickboxing” and his professional kickboxing record is 54-10 with 16 stoppages along the way.

He was born in the Netherlands and made his professional debut at the age of only 16.

The Dutchman is widely considered one of the best, if not the best, kickboxers of all time. In 2014, he became the GLORY heavyweight champion of the world.

Oleksandr Usyk and Rico Verhoeven fight on the pyramids, photo: Mark Robinson/Matchroom Boxing

The 37-year-old dominated and defended the title for over a decade.

He is respected in the kickboxing world for his elite cardio skills, technical skills and fighting IQ, and is known to many for his celebrated rivalry with Badr Hari, a man he stopped twice in three years.

Verhoeven is 6 feet 5 inches and has a reach of 200 cm compared to his opponent Usyk who is 6 feet 3 inches and has a reach of 198 cm.

Despite challenging a man who is considered by many to be boxing’s number one, this will be only Verhoeven’s second professional boxing fight.

The only time he stepped into the squared circle was in 2014, before he won either of his kickboxing titles.

In Germany, he faced Janos Finfera 0:5 and made no mistake, stopping his opponent in the second round.

On Saturday in Egypt, Oleksandr Usyk will defend his world heavyweight title in a fight against Rico Verhoeven. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing
On Saturday in Egypt, Oleksandr Usyk will defend his world heavyweight title in a fight against Rico Verhoeven. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing

His fight with the Ukrainian will take place in front of ul Pyramids of Gizathe first spectacle in this sport, which should prove to be a historic spectacle.

The event was organized by Turki Alalshikh and The Ring Magazine and will be broadcast live on DAZN pay-per-view.

For the past decade, Verhoeven has worked with a highly respected boxing coach Piotr Furywhich helped develop his boxing skills into his kickboxing career.

On Saturday, Rico Verhoeven fights Oleksandr Usyk for the WBC heavyweight world title in Egypt. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing
On Saturday, Rico Verhoeven fights Oleksandr Usyk for the WBC heavyweight world title in Egypt. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing

Verhoeven and Fury have both talked about how beneficial it has been to focus solely on boxing for the past six months; was originally set to face Anthony Joshua.

The entry Who is Rico Verhoeven? Meet Oleksandr Usyk’s next opponent appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.

Continue Reading

UK Boxing

Tyson Fury suggests shock fight with football icon

Published

on

‼

Tyson Fury has suggested that there will be a shocking fight with Zlatan Ibrahimovic later this year.

Fury is a two-time world heavyweight champion and Ibrahimovic has never had a professional boxing fight.

He informed about it A place of stomping earlier that morning, both the “Gypsy King” and the retired soccer star met in Warsaw.

Goldstar’s James Ward shared multiple photos from the pair’s reunion, where you could imagine them dining together at restaurants with a enormous film crew in attendance, likely filming footage for the confirmed third installment of his hit Netflix series Fury’s House of Fury.

See this post on Instagram

Post shared by James Ward. (@jamesward_80)

Just hours after posting the photos, both Fury and Ibrahimovic shared a post on Instagram suggesting a fight between them.

The caption on their post read: “BREAKING NEWS! AUGUST 1 in Dublin, Ireland, @tysonfury @turki #makingboxinggreatagain.”

While many fans initially thought the post was a joke, Turki Alalshikha’s recent matchmaking means some fans are taking the possibility seriously.

See this post on Instagram

Post shared by Zlatan Ibrahimovic (@zlatan)

On Saturday, Alalshikh and The Ring Magazine host another shocking contest for the two-time undisputed heavyweight champion of the worldN Aleksander Usyk will face a kickboxing star Rico Verhoeven in front of the Giza pyramids.

Usyk is the main favorite, but Fury would probably be an even bigger favorite if the fight with Ibrahimovic comes to fruition.

On Saturday, Rico Verhoeven fights Oleksandr Usyk for the WBC heavyweight world title in Egypt. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing
On Saturday, Rico Verhoeven fights Oleksandr Usyk for the WBC heavyweight world title in Egypt. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing

The football star has previously hinted at a possible boxing crossover with Sun sport claiming to have spoken to Misfits Boxing in October 2024.

Misfits promoter Mams Taylor has spoken out about the possibility of Ibrahimovic fighting.

“I tried to convince Zlatan and he can fight. I’m good friends with his manager and the three of us talked on FaceTime.

Tyson Fury has hinted at a shocking crossover fight with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Photo credit: Mark Robinson/Netflix
Tyson Fury has hinted at a shocking crossover fight with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Photo credit: Mark Robinson/Netflix

“It was really nippy because he saw a lot of Misfits fights and followed them. He was a kickboxer and would have been good too.

“But yes, there are other names that are not as renowned as these guys, but they are still very respected and have achieved a lot that is of interest.

“And since it’s so realistic that these guys will fight, I won’t mention their names.”

‘The Gypsy King’ will face long-time rival Anthony Joshua at the end of the year after they have been on a collision course for over a decade, but Fury has stated he would like one more fight before facing ‘AJ’.

Tyson Fury says he will knock out Anthony Joshua Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing
Tyson Fury says he will knock out Anthony Joshua. Photo: Mark Robinson Matchroom Boxing

Rumors began to circulate that Fury’s next fight would take place about a week or two after Joshua’s fight against Kristian Prenga on July 25.

In the absence of official confirmation of the event, the reality of this fight remains unknown, but Fury and Ibrahimovic clearly suggest that it will take place in Dublin.

The post Tyson Fury hints at shock fight with football icon appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.

Continue Reading

UK Boxing

Dave Allen announces the next days of fighting after the defeat of Filip Hrgović

Published

on

Hrgovic made no mistakes against Dave Allen. Photo credit: Queensberry, Leigh Dawney

Dave Allen announced his next fight days just four days after losing to Filip Hrgovic.

Something for everyone stopped in the third round against Hrgovic on his homecoming at the Eco-Power Stadium in Doncaster on Saturday.

The popular Doncaster resident insisted his career was not over and has now revealed he will fight in Rotherham on June 20 in a four- or six-round fight.

“On June 20 at Rotherham Magna I will return to the ring,” the 34-year-old wrote on Twitter. Instagram.

I physically can’t sit and wait to get back in the ring after last week.

Hrgovic made no mistake against Dave Allen. Photo credit: Queensberry, Leigh Dawney

“Full transparency, it will be a journeyman opponent and there will be 4 or 6 rounds.

“Ticket prices are £50 and £85 in the ring, but those who came to the fight on the field last week or to my fights at Skate Central [a] a few years ago tickets will be half price and with a free drink as I will be putting money behind the bar for them so if you want to come message @teamwhiterhino.”

See this post on Instagram

Post shared by David Allen (@whiterhino_21)

“The White Rhino” suffered his ninth professional loss to Hrgovic, who is currently preparing for an August 8 clash with rising heavyweight prospect Moses Itauma.

Allen said that after the fight he still hopes to fight for the British heavyweight title, and the current champion is Richard Riakporhe.

“I just love boxing and want to enjoy it,” he added.

Allen isn't ready to retire yet. Photo: Queensberry, Leigh Dawney
Allen isn’t ready to retire yet. Photo: Queensberry, Leigh Dawney

“And while I imagine and understand that many people won’t bother traveling for me in smaller fights, I need to rebuild myself this way to get my head out of my ass and get to my ultimate goal.

“The Last Great Fight”.

Hrgovic, who defeated his third consecutive Briton after previous victories over David Adeleye and Joe Joyce respectively, is the second WBO title challenger behind Itauma.

Hrgovic could face Itauma next. Photo: Leigh Dawney/Queensberry
Hrgovic could face Itauma next. Photo: Leigh Dawney/Queensberry

The 33-year-old Croatian admitted that he would be open to a fight with the undefeated 21-year-old.

“[I’ll fight] Moses Itauma, whoever, I’ll talk to my team,” Hrgovic said.

“I don’t think there will be any cuts. I will sign the contract now.

“I’ll talk to my team first. I’ll fight anyone.”

The post Dave Allen announcing the next fighting days after Filip Hrgović’s defeat appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending