Boxing
Gervonta Davis points to Jake Paul Fight after avoiding the Roach rematch among the controversy Ref
Published
1 month agoon

Gervonta Davis revealed a press conference after the fight last Saturday evening that he habit He gives Lamont Roach a rematch in the next 12-round majority after his presentation before the muffling crowd at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn, Modern York.
Fry the excuse
The fans are apoplexy over the judge blowing up the phone in the ninth round, when Tank Davis knelt over the shot. Later he said he had fat in his eyes. The judge still spread him.
The lightweight champion WBA Tank Davis (30-0-1, 28 KO) said that the warrior he planned to call for the next fight came to his cloakroom before the fight. He was later revealed as a mysterious warrior as Jake Paul. It is not clear if Gervont still plans to fight him, but it looks like it will be.
Jake Paul Pursuit
“It will probably not be this year,” said Gervonta Davis to media On the last Saturday night, when it was asked when he would lammont Roach Rematch. “Yes, it’s definitely the one I want, but it won’t be next.
“You can see in a minute,” said Tank when asked who is next. I think he was here. He came to my locker room, “Gervont said about who he planned to call. He [Shakur Stevenson] It wasn’t in my locker room. Next question. “
After what happened with a controversial decision, it would make the tank look even worse than already if he faced YouTuber, who then changed Boxer Jake. It is still unbelievable that Davis would bend at the level of fighting this guy, considering that there is a whole group of fighters at 135 and 140, whose fans want to see how he is fighting.
In addition, how could the Baltimore tank move away from his fight with Roach and behave as if it never happened? He simply shows that his mind is 100% focused on obtaining cash before retiring after three or four consecutive fights.
Last updated 03/02/2025
You may like
Boxing
Tank Davis-LaMont Roach Rematch is supposedly discussed
Published
2 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
By:
Be cross
It was at least a surprising box of boxing. Gervonta “Tank” Davis was to swim next to another Roach Lamont in the main event of the Pay Per View card. However, it did not work in this way. “Roach fought well” at that time, “so good that many, if not most, felt that Roach should receive victory.” And although the boxing insider writer (yours really) felt that Davis had done enough to get in, the boxing audience felt that Roach should withdraw the ring of The Victor tonight in Brooklyn Barclay’s Center that night.
Undoubtedly, it was a complex night at the Davis’ office. At the beginning, his notable power did not have normal influence when he landed on a brave fence. “What’s more,” wrote boxing Insider, “Roach was able to quit and land effective own shots all the time.” The most surprising thing on that night was the fact that Davis took his knee and the judge did not say that it was a knocking out, as did the standard practice in such situations. Again, it was a complex night in the office for Davis’s popular and bulky impact. However, you should not underestimate a man known as a tank.
For example, ESPN reports that Davis and Roach camps discuss the rematch. He will say a lot about Davis if he actually agrees to this rematch. Roach seems to be a stylistic challenge for Davis. What’s more, Davis has not been able to hurt his man until now. Everything raises the question: how good Davis is if his fists and power cannot end the night earlier? Of course, not all Davis’ victories came from an early detention, but the enormous majority of them. If the rematch falls, Davis will be cut off for him.
Davis would not only look like a real athlete, if he put it all on the line in the rematch, the second fight of Davis-Roach would offer a well-deserved second chance for glory for previously underestimated roach. The man finally spent some time in the center of attention with the first fight. The rematch would provide the warrior with more justified attention. Perhaps this is not a mega fight that Davis would have, but the second battle of Roach would, however, be an critical event in sport.
Boxing
Hrgovic calls Joyce to retire after April 5: “He is ancient, does not look good”
Published
4 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
Filip Hrgovic, a heavyweight rivalry, says that he thinks that Joe Joyce should retire immediately after a 10-round fight on Saturday evening April 5, because he thinks “Yuggernaut” is “ancient and does not look good”. Two bulky scales live live in Dazn on Co-OP Live Arena in Manchester, England.
Joyce: Too ancient?
39-year-old Joyce lost three of the last four fights since 2023, and his most disturbing failure was 41-year-old Derek Chisora on July 27 last year.
He is a guy who “The Juggernaut” Joyce (16-3, 15 KO) would probably destroy if he fought him five years ago when he defeated fighters such as Daniel Dubois. Losing with Chisora by a 10-inch unanimous decision showed that things have changed with him.
Joyce’s career began to develop when he stopped in the sixth round through Zhilei Zhang in the first fight on April 15, 2023. Instead of going further, Joe decided to fight the tough -striking Southpaw Zhang in an immediate rematch and was blown up in three rounds in September 2023.
The resistance to the juggernaut impact could affect his second defeat against Zhang, because he was wounded in the fight with the journeyman Kash Ali in March in March and was detained by Chisora.
Assuming that Joyce’s ability to hit is still the same, he must lose weight to return to 250. He was at its best when he weighed in this respect. Joyce approached 280 years. For his fights with Zhang, and he remained on this burden. This is too much weight for everyone, especially a naturally tardy warrior.
“Yes, I think he should retire. He is ancient and does not look good. I think he has achieved a lot and can be proud. He should retire on Saturday,” said Filip Hrgovic Seconds About his belief that at the age of 39 Joe Joyce must retire after the clash on Saturday, April 5 in Manchester.
Hrgovic (17-1, 14 KO) is also in a bad professional situation, which on June 1 last year brings a defeat to the eighth round with Daniel Dubois. He can’t afford another failure if he wants to make a crack in the motor title before getting ancient. None of the masters will look towards Hrgovica if he is beaten again.
HRGOVICA BLUNNITY
“This is a great risk. The loss will throw me out of the picture,” said Hrgovic about the behind schedule deputy in a two -week notification about the fight against Joyce. “When I thought about it, I accepted the challenge and I feel ready to beat him.
“A lot of things that were from my hands. I was wounded and diseased before the fight. I got two huge cuts in battle,” said Hrgovic, explaining why he lost to Daniel Dubois on June 1 last year in Riyadh. “It was not the best version of myself and I think that if I am well prepared and I am hearty, I can compete with everyone.”
Last updated 04/03/2025
Boxing
$ 21.99 for what? Eubank Jr. vs. Benn PPV triggers outrage when the fans reject the price “Circus Fight”
Published
6 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
PPV price for the event on April 26 in Dazn between Chris Eubank Jr. and Conor Benn is £ 21.99 for fans of Great Britain and USD 24.99 for the world.
People on social media mainly say that they do not watch the Eubank JR-Benn event. Sometimes one or two express interest, but they significantly outweigh the fans who perceive this fight as unworthy that they are ordered at any price.
Fighting the family name
The event will be staged at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London, and the promoter Eddie Hearn is already delighted with how 60,000 tickets were sold. Eddie predicts that 1 million PPV buys from straightforward in British fans, which is right because they love this fight for some strange reason. Americans perceive this as a pressure ulcer, like YouTuber match or the fight for a celebrity between non-boxers. Placing the fight on PPV is worrying because even Undercard is needy.
Ring revealed the prices of the fight Eubank Jr. vs. Benn, and fans are not ecstatic to order it for obvious reasons. Eubank Jr. (34-3, 25 KO) and Benn (23-0, 14 KO) are two guys using their renowned parents, making millions without defeating anyone noteworthy.
Undercard
– Liam Smith vs. Aaron McKenna
– Anthony Yarde vs. Lyndon Arthur
-Chris Billiam-Smith vs. Brandon Glanton
– Viddal Riley vs. Cheavon Clarke
As you can see, the card is 100% prone to the British audience, which means that the organizers assume that a sufficient number of fans will buy an event because it doesn’t matter if bombs around the world.
It will be because fans are not interested in ordering PPV events just to see the children of the renowned British fighters. If Benn and Eubank Jr. They beat high -quality fighters earlier, this is another thing, but they didn’t do it. Their CVs are so terribly terrible that it is gloomy that promoters sell it on PPV for fans.
Conor Benn’s best victories
– Chris Algeri: 37
– Peter Dobson
– Chris van Heerden
– Adrian Granados
– Sebastian Formal
Hearna’s forecasts
“The fight will be huge. He performs huge numbers of Pay-Per-View, over a million shopping,” said Eddie Hearn, promoter Matchroom Stamping ground About the event Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Conor Benn on April 26. “You know that over 60,000 tickets have already been sold. It’s just a huge fight.”
Hearn is right. Eubank JR-Benn is doing well in Great Britain on PPV, but not elsewhere. It is a pity that Dazn does not create this event for free except for Great Britain, because it is not perceived as worth ordering on PPV, unless a person comes from this country. You really have to be a large fan of parents Benna and Eubank Jr. that everyone wants to order this event.
“I listen to comments:” It will be a circus. ” It’s a great fight. “Most give Eubank a little advantage because of greatness. Others who know that Conor think better that they stop him. This is a brilliant fight.”
You would not expect that Hearn will admit that the fight of Eubank Jr. vs. Benn is a fight at the circus level, but it is. Eubank Jr. He is 35 years elderly and has never won the title of the world. His best win in his career is with 36-year-old Liam Smith after he was eliminated by him in the first fight in 2023.
“You are not talking about two British Great. You catch their sons from the couch and put them in the fight for mismatch,” said Hearn. “These are two world -class fighters in their divisions. I just think stylistically, it’s a brilliant, intriguing duel. I think it will deliver it and this is a difference. This is not a fight in which they will enter and feel.
“I have never seen Conor the train this way. It is in the most amazing form. One thing in fighters is that if you get in the best possible condition, that’s all you can do,” said Hearn.
Last updated 04/03/2025

Paul vs. Tyson Risfing says: “Only the latest compliment” back “

Tank Davis-LaMont Roach Rematch is supposedly discussed

Hrgovic calls Joyce to retire after April 5: “He is ancient, does not look good”
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA2 months ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow