Boxing
Deontay Wilder “knocked out” after rejecting a heavyweight veteran
Published
1 month agoon

Deontay Wilder often does not get his e -money, but one of his opponents thinks he did it in his first knocking in his career.
Wilder did not respect a heavyweight veteran before he was planted on canvas in one of his most debated knocks.
“The Bronze Bomber” was fought by Harold Sconiers in 2010 and eventually won through stopping in four. The victory has retained his record of defeating every opponent who faced in four rounds.
Deontay Wilder knocked out
However, there is no video from the fight in which Wilder was incorrectly dropped early. Many fans who witnessed a clash inside Fantasy Springs Casino Arena at that time said that Wilder had fallen for over ten seconds and saved by a judge.
But before this drama, Sconiers was Wilder’s overdue call. Developed in a few days, the American resembles his first meeting with the future heavyweight champion WBC.
“We appear on weighing,” said Sconiers Sportbible. “We are face to face as they do. At some point Wilder takes [it] on yourself. In a sense, he fights with me and pushes my chest in my face.
“It just pushes my nose into my face. And I really felt that I was disrespectful. It was really disrespect, an exaggerated intimidation technique.
“I know it’s a adolescent hotshot. He must try to sell tickets, but I felt it wasn’t. “
Separated
As an older state of the couple, Sconiers expected things to be more amicable and less hostility.
“In my opinion, I think:” Who thinks that this adolescent child is? “For example, I had all these fights. I was near the block more than he could count, with better competition than he.
“He is just starting and trying to go. Who does he think that he approaches me like that?
“Yes, I enter as an opponent, but don’t show me such a disrespect. I don’t mind Wilder. Now I really applaud him to the top after our fight and how he could support it.
“I think it’s amazing, but at this point it could be a little developed, a bit adolescent and naive. I said it was a bit of respect – he concluded.
After this victory, Wilder went by force before he fell into Tyson Fury and others. As for Sconiers, he retired seven duels from Wilder Nokaut, winning only with Jameel McCline in 2012.
You may like
Boxing
Edgar Berlanga explodes with a caleba plant for “shameful” choosing an opponent, he calls him “a shame for boxing
Published
36 minutes agoon
April 3, 2025
Edgar Berlanga baked Caleb plant today, reacting to it, choosing the bottom of Jose Armando Resndiz, to fight next month on May 31 at PBC on Prime Video.
Plant (23-2, 14 KO) chased Berlanga to fight. He left himself widely open to throw himself at Edgar, as well as boxing World for choosing #15 WBA RESENDIZ (15-2, 11 KO) as his opponent. This guy was recently knocked out by Elijah Garcia.
Not much can be said in defense of the plant “Honey” with this terrible opponent. He should have showed the spine Insisting that his opponent would be one of these killers:
- David Morrell
- Oslyys Iglesias
- Callum Smith
- Christian Milli
Choosing an opponent
Berlanga had a lot to say about choosing an opponent of a plant. He says it’s “unhappy” that “honey” is fighting failure. This choice hurts Caleb’s ability to continue to fight Berlang, because if he fights with guys such as Resendiz and Trevor McCumbby, it is not possible to argue that he is worthy of fighting.
“The whole plant s *** talked. Now it is fighting a perspective that is not ranking and has two losses. You are AF ***** shame for boxing. Man, it’s damn unhappy!” Edgar Berlanga said on XBaking WBA transient master of super medium weight, Caleb Plant for choosing Cherry #15 Jose Armando Resendiz for the next fight on May 31, not one of the five best killers in 168.
Last week, Plant said that his management sent a contract to Berlang, but he never heard anything. Edgar said that he was not sent to him, but if he wanted to fight, he could take $ 200,000 while pockets $ 30 million. Berlanga is waiting for the smoke to neat the rematch of Jaime Mungia vs. Brunco Surace 2. He wants to continue to fight Mungui if he wins.
The plant probably does not choose its opponents, but of course it has a bit of saying in who it is fighting, and could veto this choice in favor of one of the five best contenders.
However, after Planty looked in his last fight, abandoning the fourth by a pretender to the Trevor McCumbby brand, it makes sense that he chooses from the lower part of the barrel with the fight against Resendiz.
Last updated 04/03/2025
Boxing
“This green belt!” Brian Norman Jr. demands the fight of Mario Barrios, predicts a quick entry into the unquestioned welterweight status
Published
3 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Brian Norman Jr., WBO welterweight master, says that he wants to continue to unite with WBC Master Mario Barrios to capture his prestigious belt and become a champion of two stripes.
Norman Jr. (27-0, 21 KO) wants to take the WBC belt from Barrios (29-2-1, 18 KO), and then face the winner on April 12 between WBA Master Eimantas Stanionis and IBF champion Jaron “Boots” Ennis for the undisputed championship. If everything goes as Brian Jr. plans, he keeps all four lanes in the next two fights.
Norman’s goal: Barrios first
“This is a fight that I want most, because united and then undisputed, then right after that,” said Brian Norman Jr. Sean Zittel Asked if he wants to fight the WBC WBC welterweight champion, Mario Barrios. “Besides, we all know that the legends in this game have a WBC belt. I want to have this belt.”
Norman Jr. He should focus on a more realistic fight for himself against 2 WBO Jin Sasaki. This is an effortless fight for Brian Jr. and his promoters in the highest rank. There is also a lot of money that would be available in this fight if they take them in Japan.
“This green belt, we all need it in our lives. This is a fight I want the most, because I can have a WBC and WBO belt. Then whoever wins the fight on April 12 [between IBF 147-lb Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis and WBA champ Eimantas Stanionis]. Boom, the undisputed fight so quickly – said Norman Jr.
It would be shoes and his promoter, Eddie Hearn, if Norman Jr. He got to Barrios before they did it and released him from the WBC belt. This would put shoes in a position in which he would negotiate equal conditions with the master of two stripes Norman Jr. Things would be completely different if he had talks about two titles only for Norman Jr.
“Because of the work I put in. Of course, he comes with everything he has. He is a dog. I am everything, and then a little,” said Norman Jr. Asked why he defeated Mario Barrios. “So it’s just not enough.”
Norman Jr. He would be a great favorite against Barrios if he could have a chance to fight him. We saw Barrios fought in his last fight with Abeł Ramos, and he was kept at a controversial 12-round draw in their clash on November 15 last year at AT & Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Many boxing fans won Ramos in this fight. Barrio did not look better than him when he was beaten by Keitth Thurman in 2022.
Do you stop Barrios?
“Yes, I definitely stop him. No matter what the longer the fight, the better I get. I proved that in Giovani [Santillan] Fight, and I started to prove it in this fight – said Norman Jr. Asked if he would stop Barrios. “I was starting to prove that in this fight [Derreck Cuevas]But he couldn’t stand it. The longer the fight lasts, the better.
“Let’s deal with the fact that you haven’t fought for a minute, I think I am here. I just finished fighting. If necessary we can fall,” Nornan Jr. said when he was asked if he had news for Barrios.
“It’s very inevitable [Norman Jr. and Jaron Ennis fighting]. Many people say that we are the best two welterweight. So he has to go down. “
It doesn’t look likely that Norman Jr. He will have the opportunity to fight Barrios, because of course he is kept on ice as long as Money, Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney or Teofimo Lopez does not look at him. Barrios’ promoters know better than match him to Norman Jr., because the chances are high that he lost. Jaron “Boots” Ennis may have similar problems, trying to fight Barrios, unless his promoters or Saudis do not offer him a lot of payments.
Last updated 04/02/2025
Boxing
Crawford’s Kitchen Strength impresses Torrez Jr., who weighs at Crawford vs. Canelo Mega-Fight
Published
5 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
2020 Olympic silver medalist massive Richard Torrez Jr. He says he was impressed by the strength of Terenka Crawford, when they briefly struggled with the cuisine of Buda. Crawford was better than over 230 lb Torrez Jr. (12-0, 11 KO). Two fighters have never paired in a boxing ring.
(Credit: Medina Pizano/Matchroom)
The size and power of Torrez Jr. Of course, they would be too gigantic for Crawford, who recently moved to 154 and had no pop in his blows. Torrez Jr. He says that he is on the side of Crawford in his fight with the unified Master of the super medium weight Canelo Alvarez in September. He does not say who he thinks he will win, but from the sounds he hopes that it will be Terence.
The 25-year-old chapter for heavyweight Torrez JR fights on Saturday evening, April 15, against Guido Vianelllo (13-2-1, 11 KO) in a ten-end fight, live on ESPN+ with Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas.
Crawford’s power
“I am a Crawford team, but I am a driving fan or Die Canelo. But to say this, I intend a little more towards the USA, but I am excited to fight,” said Richad Richard Torrez Jr. Sean ZittelLeaning towards Terenka Crawford, defeating Canelo Alvarez in September.
Crawford takes a gigantic step up, passing from 154 to 168 to fight what many consider player No. 1 in Super Middle Wweight, Canelo. This is a great task before Bud, because he just got up from 147 to 154 August 3 last year after he was sitting from the ring for a year.
He did not look sturdy on this younger medium weight against Israil Madrimov and almost lost. Now Crawford is moving on two divisions to face Canelo after a year outside the ring. In September he will be 38 years vintage, which makes him even more complex. To some extent, aging in boxing can lend a hand, but not when the warrior is approaching 40. It works against them at this point.
“He appeared some time ago:” Oh, Crawford defeated Richard Torrez in wrestling, “and I got a few views on this topic”, Sid Torrez Jr.. “I just want to point out that I did not know that we were fighting tough. We dealt with his kitchen and he said:” Let us let what we have. ” Suddenly he got a closure at me, and I thought, “Oh, that’s the end.”
“As soon as he got this castle on me, I thought:” Okay, I finished. ” So he is very sturdy, but we have never got into the ring before, but I love his defense for how he can do it.
Last updated 04/02/2025

Edgar Berlanga explodes with a caleba plant for “shameful” choosing an opponent, he calls him “a shame for boxing

Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Utility Reflection on the upcoming Fight Fore rematch

“This green belt!” Brian Norman Jr. demands the fight of Mario Barrios, predicts a quick entry into the unquestioned welterweight status
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 month ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow