UK Boxing
Dave Allen announces the next days of fighting after the defeat of Filip Hrgović
Published
8 hours agoon
Dave Allen announced his next fight days just four days after losing to Filip Hrgovic.
Something for everyone stopped in the third round against Hrgovic on his homecoming at the Eco-Power Stadium in Doncaster on Saturday.
The popular Doncaster resident insisted his career was not over and has now revealed he will fight in Rotherham on June 20 in a four- or six-round fight.
“On June 20 at Rotherham Magna I will return to the ring,” the 34-year-old wrote on Twitter. Instagram.
I physically can’t sit and wait to get back in the ring after last week.
“Full transparency, it will be a journeyman opponent and there will be 4 or 6 rounds.
“Ticket prices are £50 and £85 in the ring, but those who came to the fight on the field last week or to my fights at Skate Central [a] a few years ago tickets will be half price and with a free drink as I will be putting money behind the bar for them so if you want to come message @teamwhiterhino.”
“The White Rhino” suffered his ninth professional loss to Hrgovic, who is currently preparing for an August 8 clash with rising heavyweight prospect Moses Itauma.
Allen said that after the fight he still hopes to fight for the British heavyweight title, and the current champion is Richard Riakporhe.
“I just love boxing and want to enjoy it,” he added.

“And while I imagine and understand that many people won’t bother traveling for me in smaller fights, I need to rebuild myself this way to get my head out of my ass and get to my ultimate goal.
“The Last Great Fight”.
Hrgovic, who defeated his third consecutive Briton after previous victories over David Adeleye and Joe Joyce respectively, is the second WBO title challenger behind Itauma.

The 33-year-old Croatian admitted that he would be open to a fight with the undefeated 21-year-old.
“[I’ll fight] Moses Itauma, whoever, I’ll talk to my team,” Hrgovic said.
“I don’t think there will be any cuts. I will sign the contract now.
“I’ll talk to my team first. I’ll fight anyone.”
The post Dave Allen announcing the next fighting days after Filip Hrgović’s defeat appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.
You may like
UK Boxing
The interior of the recent, luxurious home of Tyson Fury’s 16-year-old Venezuelan daughter after her wedding
Published
17 hours agoon
May 20, 2026
Tyson Fury’s daughter Venezuela, 16, gave fans a first look at her recent home with husband Noah Price, 19, just days after their wedding. The teenager posted a tour of the couple’s recent stagnant caravan on TikTok after tying the knot on Saturday, May 16, in an extravagant ceremony on the Isle of Man.
The eldest of Tyson and Paris Fury’s five children married amateur boxer Noah Price in the presence of family and friends. 18 bridesmaids attended the ceremony, including her cousin Bambi Fury (3) and her younger sisters Valencia (8) and Athena (4). The newlyweds’ residence is a significant departure from the family’s luxurious lifestyle featured in the Netflix series “House of Fury.” Venezuela and Noah got engaged last September on her 16th birthday.
Posting photos of her recent home online, which appears to be a luxury stagnant caravan, Venezuela wrote: “This is my first home ever and I’m very proud of my Noah.” One photo shows a carpeted lounge area with a gigantic TV and a fireplace, while the other shows a contemporary kitchen with stone countertops, an island and white cabinets with gold detailing.
The bathroom has a raised bathtub surrounded by marble-effect walls with gold trim, while the bedroom has built-in storage and pliable gray carpeting. Fans were quick to react, with many praising the mansion and the couple.
One wrote: “I love caravans and this one is the ultimate in luxury! Pretty. I wish you many content years together and I hope you enjoy your recent home.” Another said: “People really need to stop being negative. She’s 16, has a roof over her head and is radiant with happiness. I wish you both happiness in your recent home and congratulations.”
This comes after Tyson Fury himself speaks candidly about the couple’s wedding, delivering a characteristically straightforward and heartfelt speech. He said, “I had a hell of a time, sorry, French. Venezuela and Noah, I told you, you shouldn’t do it, right? But now you’ve done it, you’ve done it.”
He added: “I hope you will have 45 robust children and long life and happiness.” The heavyweight champion also shared a touching moment on the occasion, posting a clip of his daughter in a wedding dress with Beyonce’s Ave Maria.
He wrote, “Wow, when I first saw her in that dress it was an emotional moment for me! And I realized she was going to get married soon! @venezuelaprice1.”
Paris Fury also commented on her daughter’s age, calling Venezuela “very mature” for her age and emphasizing that she has always shown self-confidence and a sense of responsibility in the family.
“Venezuela is ridiculously youthful, even by gypsy standards, but Venezuela has always been a woman, always the oldest of all these children, and she has always been very confident,” she said.
UK Boxing
Frank Warren opens up about Daniel Dubois vs. Fabio Wardley 2 fight
Published
1 day agoon
May 19, 2026
Frank Warren described the Daniel Dubois and Fabio Wardley fight as the greatest heavyweight fight he had ever seen.
Wardley activated his rematch clause against Dubois, and Warren discussed how large their second fight could be.
The pair faced off just over a week ago in Manchester ahead of a record turnout for the boxing event taking place at the Co-op Live venue.
“DDD” defeated Wardley despite hitting the canvas in the first and third rounds. He put together a series of attacks, forcing the referee to stop the fight in the 11th round.
Promoter Warren announced immediately after the final bell that the former world champion had the option of a rematch with “Dynamite.”
Warren spoke to a man from Ipswich who triggered the option TalkSports about how monumental a rematch could be.
“I really believe it will end in the stadium.
“I think it will happen. This heavyweight division is very stimulating, there are so many great fights.”
Many were surprised that Wardley made the rematch happen just six days after the loss after the damage he sustained in combat.

Queensberry can confirm that Fabio Wardley has activated his rematch clause following his defeat in last week’s WBO world title fight against Daniel Dubois at Co-op Live in Manchester.
All parties will now work towards the Fight of the Year contender’s rematch later this year… pic.twitter.com/cNJQ2pFIwE
— Queensberry Promotions (@Queensberry) May 15, 2026
His coach, Ben Davison, has faced criticism on social media, with some believing he should have withdrawn his player before the referee was forced to step in.
He talked to Ade Oladipo Professional boxing fans and admitted that he expected the 31-year-old would have to leave the ring for a longer time.
“I said Fabio needs a break and I love him more than most, but I said, ‘Fabio, four of your last five fights have been complex.

“It’s complex physically, mentally, emotionally; you can say, ‘You know what, I’ll stop for a while and come back.'”
Oladipo continued to explain why Wardley might want an immediate rematch and where his motivations might come from.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
![]()
Last week Fabio Wardley and Daniel Dubois left it all in the ring, tonight Filip Hrgovic is set to make a statement in Doncaster, live on DAZN
#AllenHrgovic | Tonight | Doncaster EcoPower Stadium | @DAZNBoxing pic.twitter.com/K3dfVemN4A
— Queensberry Promotions (@Queensberry) May 16, 2026
“We are just people saying this. Fabio is not a normal man, he is not a normal person and he wants to get his belts back.
“Let’s also not forget that he had a tough fight with Frazer Clark, immediately retaliated and knocked him out after about a minute, so he will have the confidence to hurt Daniel.
“He’ll think, ‘I knocked him down twice, I hurt him on multiple occasions.’
“The most vital factor is the paycheck, the paycheck will be much bigger and it will go to the stadium. Why would you turn that down?”
With just 10 days since their first fight, it will likely be some time before an official announcement is made regarding the date or location of the pair’s rematch, although Warren has raised the possibility of a November clash as a stadium rematch now seems inevitable.
The post Frank Warren Opens Up About Daniel Dubois vs Fabio Wardley 2 Fight appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.
UK Boxing
Tyson Fury’s incredible £5m gift to Venezuela days after controversial wedding
Published
1 day agoon
May 19, 2026
Tyson Fury and his wife Paris presented daughter Venezuela and her up-to-date husband Noah with a stunning £5 million wedding gift after the couple’s wedding over the weekend. The newlyweds were also given a gypsy caravan, and their £30,000 honeymoon in Marbella was also organized by the boxing champion and his partner, whose combined fortune is estimated at £162 million.
The source said Sun: “Tyson and Paris gave Venezuela and Noah a wedding gift of £5 million to start their lives. Of course, they were over the moon. Some family members thought it was a lot of money for a teenage couple, so they had mixed feelings, but that’s up to Tyson and Paris. Tyson also paid for their honeymoon and bought them a classic gypsy wagon as a sentimental gift. Tyson has one in his backyard.”
“The wedding was magical and they spent £40,000 on the Venezuelan dress alone. It’s the gypsy way – go all out.”
Venezuela, 16, and boxer Noah Price were photographed at Manchester Airport after getting married on Saturday at a chapel near Douglas on the Isle of Man.
A reception was held at the Comis Hotel and Golf Club, with a surprise performance by singer Peter Andre.
Once they return from their honeymoon, the couple are expected to settle down in East Yorkshire and move into a brand up-to-date stagnant caravan.
After a few turbulent days, the couple shared a series of photos from their trip. However, the wedding day was not without incident as a man in his 20s was arrested after a fight at the party. He was then detained and given a warning.
In a statement to the Daily Mail, police said: “Isle of Man Police can confirm that officers were called to the Comis Hotel in Santon on the evening of Saturday 16 May 2026.
“The man was arrested and subsequently cautioned for a licensing offense. We are unable to provide further comment on the identity of the suspect or the circumstances of the arrest at this time.”
Comparison of Leonard, Whitaker and Mayweather
Daniel Dubois Father CALLS OUT Moses Itauma
Eddie Hearn SHUTS DOWN Reporter! Talks Fabio Wardley Activating Rematch Clause For Daniel Dubois
Trending
-
Opinions & Features1 year agoPacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 year agoDmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results1 year agoStephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results1 year agoKeyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video1 year agoFrank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Analysis1 year agoRobert Garcia discusses the debate on the greatest Mexican warrior in history
-
Video1 year ago‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
Results1 year agoLive: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card




