Connect with us

Boxing

Crawford claims that Canelo Win will surpass Sugar Ray Robinson

Published

on

Image: Crawford Rips Tank, Predicts Stevenson Victory: "Shakur's Defense Too Tight

Terenka Crawford says he has achieved more than Sugar Ray Robinson, if he moves three classes to defeat the undisputed master of the super medium weight Canelo Alvarez. Crawford states that the victory over 35 -year -old Canelo should put him as the best warrior No. 1 ”.

(Credit: Mark Robinson/Matchroom)

Crawford claims that the greatness of all time

Crawford (41-0, 31 KO) is not seen as great, because he never beat one elite warrior during his 17-year professional career and looked terrible in his last fight, receiving a decision against Israil Madrimov.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I have?” Terenca Crawford said to Ring champs The YouTube channel, asked if he would put himself in the “biggest warrior” if he defeated Canelo Alvarez on September 13. “When you talk about all other warriors who would do or achieve something close.

If Crawford defeated Canelo, he would still not be near the “biggest warrior in history” because his tender CV is not registered. He fights with Canelo about an exaggerated Hill, who is not the best warrior at the age of 168. We do not know who is the best warrior in the super medium -sized ward, because Alvarez decided to avoid the best guys.

David Benavidez and David Morrell finally gave up waiting to fight him and moved to 175. The best who remained would have a perfect shot in defeating the Mexican star. Both Benavidez and Morrell would be joyful to return to 168 if Canelo agreed to fight them. They both beat him and would do the same with Crawford.

Bighters Canelo beat to collect 168 passengers

– Callum Smith: WBA and WBC
– Billy Joe Saunders: WBO
– Caleb plant: IBF
– William Scull: He regained the title of IBF

“When you say Sugar Ray Robinson. He never went up three weight classes and did not fight the undisputed champion,” said Crawford, who is better than Sugar Ray. “The first to vote Hall of Famer and one of the best Mexican fighters who left Mexico,” said Crawford with 35-year-old Canelo.

Crawford does not say that he would lose to the fighters in 160 and 168 if he was obliged to overcome the best talents in these weight classes before he would question Canelo for his undisputed average championship. Terenka receives an undeserved title he did not earn against Alvarez. If he had to defeat fighters at the age of 160, such as Janibek Alimkhanuly or in 168, like the Caleb plant, he would lose.

Prime Sugar Ray vs. Shoptorn Canelo

If Sugar Ray Robinson received preferential treatment that Crawford was given, he would move three divisions to capture world titles, especially if the master was washed. Put the Prime Sugar Ray with a larger 35-year-old warrior Over-the-Hill, he would win. Crawford is in a great situation, fighting with Shopnnorn Canelo, who looked extremely bad in his three three fights with William Scull, Edgar Berlang and Jaime Mungui.

“This is a difference when you talk about weight growth and who you fight with. You can say that I went to three classes in weight,” said Terenka, saying what he will achieve, if he moves from 154 to 168. Crawford presents himself as a warrior at 147 pounds, not a 154-pound guy, even though he moved in last year and captured the title of WBA.

The last decrease in Canelo’s results

Moving to the fight with 35-year-old Canelo, who is perceived by fans as Washed, is not the same as Crawford, who moved to 168 to face the real killer, who is in their splendor. The division is empty from talent when David Benavidez and David Morrell moved out. But Crawford would still be over his head, fighting with Christian Mbilli, Oslyys Iglesias and Caleb Plant. This is just a miniature list. He would also have problems fighting with other super medium -medium wagons. Youth, size and power of warriors such as Edgar Berlanga, Jaime Munguia and Hamzah Sheeraz would be a pure problem for Crawford.

“This is joy in this. Everyone wonders how I intend to do in 168. They don’t know. How can they say what will happen to a person who is nothing,” said Crawford, when some fans think that Canelo cannot hurt, but a Mexican star may hurt him.

Fans have a great idea about how Crawford will do in 168. They are able to extrapolate with how he made a move to 154, winning the fight against the razor with Israil Madrimov. Crawford looked aged, tender and tender in this fight. Now it will be a year older, conducting two divisions to fight Canelo. We already know how Crawford will work.

Is Crawford only fighting for Payday?

“I don’t know what they are talking about,” said Crawford, when he said fans think he was just fighting Canelo for payment and later retired. “I see that I’m fighting Canelo and this is the only thing about it. I don’t think about anything else than that.”

The reason why fans believe that Crawford is fighting only for money:

  1. Crawford, not wanting to prove in 168
  2. Sitting inactive for a year, waiting for the fight against Canelo
  3. Not planning to stay in 168. The fight is one -time for Crawford.

“No, not now. Why should I think about suspending them during the fight? I am blessed,” said Terency, responding to the interviewer saying that he is “great” to his age.

Of course, Crawford counts on a lucrative rematch from Canelo if he wins or if the competition is close. Even if he doesn’t get a rematch, he could earn a lot of money in the fight for 168 or 154 against the killers in these weight classes.

Crawford’s hope will be a rematch from Canelo. If not, it would be a kennel options to earn as much money as possible before retiring:

– David Benavidez
– Dmitryry Bivol
– Artur Beterbiev
– Sebastian Fundor
– Jaron “Boots” Ennis
– Vergil Ortiz
– Conor Benn
– Chris Eubank Jr.
– Tim Tsyzyu

Crawford would lose to most of these fighters, especially if he decides to remain inactive all year round before the fight.

Last updated 29/29/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Mayweather Legal Case: $175 Million Fraud Suit, Child Support Order

Published

on

Floyd Mayweather Jr. he spent Friday on both sides of the dock. The retired, undefeated former champion filed a lawsuit accusing former associates of defrauding him of at least $175 million, the same day reports surfaced that a Nevada judge had ordered him to pay more than $1 million in child support. These developments include the $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed against Showtime in February and a number of smaller claims against him over the past few months.

$175 million fraud case

According to court documents obtained by TMZ SportsMayweather maintains that Jona Rechnitz, a former close associate, spent years gaining his trust before becoming his de facto financial manager, real estate broker and banking broker. The complaint named Rechnitz, Ayala Frist, Frist Apex Ventures and attorney Alexander Seligson, accusing the group of orchestrating a multi-year scheme that allegedly depleted Mayweather’s accounts through fraudulent investments, unauthorized wire transfers and undisclosed business entities.

Among the claims, Mayweather alleges that approximately $100 million worth of jewelry was transferred to Miami jewelers in exchange for approximately $13 million, with most of it still held by dealers; that he committed $7.5 million to an investment that never came to fruition; and that $15 million related to the real estate settlement was transferred without his consent. The filing also alleges that he unknowingly signed documents transferring ownership of his Gulfstream jet, leaving the buyer’s section blank, and that he did not know where the proceeds went. The allegations have not been tested in court and the named parties have not publicly responded as of the filing date of the lawsuit.

Maintenance order

Separately, a Nevada judge found Mayweather, 49, to be the legal father of a 4-year-old girl, Price Moorehead, and ordered him to pay $32,850 a month in continuing support and $933,050 in back payments, he claims. documents reported by Complex and originally obtained by TMZ Sports. The paternity ruling was made in March 2026. The case began in 2023, when Paige Moorehead, who, according to the documents, worked at the Mayweather’s Girl Collection club in Las Vegas, filed a paternity petition. The court granted a default judgment after Mayweather failed to comply with an order to submit to DNA testing. Data cited in the report shows that about $151,000 has been paid toward the remaining amount, and a judge has granted a lien on California properties linked to Mayweather of up to $2 million to secure payment.

Showtime Suit

The novel filings are the culmination of a $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed in February against Showtime Networks and former Showtime Sports president Stephen Espinoza in Los Angeles County Superior Court. That complaint alleges that Mayweather’s former manager and advisor, Al Haymon, orchestrated a long-running financial fraud scheme involving the network and Espinoza, citing four causes of action, including aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty and civil conspiracy to commit fraud. In the complaint, Haymon was described as the architect of the alleged scheme but was not named as a defendant. Espinoza said he was surprised by the lawsuit and defended his records, while a spokesman for Showtime’s parent company, Paramount, called the claims baseless. Details of this report were described in a previous report by Boxing Insider.

The bigger financial picture

The proceedings are ongoing alongside a number of separate claims against Mayweather. He faced a $7.3 million IRS tax lien, lawsuits from two Miami jewelers over unpaid bills, a dispute over more than $300,000 in unpaid rent for a Manhattan apartment and a claim for private jet services. Mayweather, who retired in 2017 with a 50-0 record, remains lively in the exhibition ring and has been linked with a rematch with Manny Pacquiao scheduled for September in Las Vegas.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Devin Haney reignites debate over Vasily Lomachenko’s decision

Published

on

Image: The Disputed Haney-Lomachenko Decision: Two Years Later, Still a Robbery in the Eyes of Boxing Fans

Three years later, Devin Haney is still defending the most disputed victory of his career, and after his latest post on X, fans immediately turned their attention back to the fight with Vasily Lomachenko.

Haney reacted after criticism of George Kambosos Jr.’s journey. to become undisputed in the lightweight division, reminding people that he defended his belts against Lomachenko after defeating Kambosos twice in Australia.


The response quickly reopened one of boxing’s longest-running arguments of the last few years. A huge portion of fans and media members still believe that Lomachenko deserved the decision for the May 2023 fight in Las Vegas, especially after the way he finished the second half of the fight.

Many observers scored the championship rounds for Lomachenko, with round ten remaining the biggest point of controversy. Referee Dave Moretti awarding this round to Haney was met with weighty criticism at the time, and is still regularly mentioned when the fight is discussed on the Internet.

Others defended Haney’s victory as a close but reasonable decision based on his early work, jabs, body shots and distance control. Haney also entered the fight with major physical advantages over Lomachenko, including youth, height and reach.

Haney was 24 when he fought Lomachenko, who was already 35 and further into his career. Haney also had a significant reach advantage and was viewed by many as the naturally bigger lightweight.

The fight continues to divide opinion across boxing, with some fans still calling it a robbery while others see it as a final decision that could reasonably have gone either way.

Click here to sign up for our FREE newsletter

Related boxing news:

Categories Devin Haney, Vasily Lomachenko

Last updated: 23/05/2026 at 8:32

Continue Reading

Boxing

‘I’m back and I want him’: Former heavyweight champion calls out Tyson Fury ahead of comeback

Published

on

“I’m back and I want him”: Former heavyweight champion calls out Tyson Fury ahead of comeback

Tyson Fury has been called up by the former heavyweight champion, who could derail the 37-year-old’s expected clash with Anthony Joshua later this year.

Both Britons will face each other in October or November, with Joshua first having to defeat Kristian Prenga on July 25 in Riyad, Saudi Arabia.

Meanwhile, Fury is planning another warm-up fight, likely in August, following his unanimous decision victory over Arslanbek Makhmudov last month.

Before defeating Makhmudov, the “Gypsy King” had not fought since 2024, when he suffered consecutive point losses to Oleksandr Usyk in May and December.

Fury appears to be looking to make up for lost time, wanting one more fight before he finally clashes with long-time rival Joshua.

Of the names mentioned, Andy Ruiz Jr was clearly the most promising to fight the two-time heavyweight champion.

Despite the fact that he has not fought since drawing with Jarrell Miller in August 2024The American, who injured his hand in that fight, is now preparing to end two years of inactivity and wants to fight Fury.

I’m talking to talkSPORTRuiz insisted that even if their showdown doesn’t happen in August, his goal will be to fight Fury within the next 12 months.

“That’s why I had to come here [to Egypt] and I will show my face so that they know that Andy is back, Andy has recovered and is in good shape.

“In the next 12 months or before I retire… I want Tyson Fury.”

Known for his huge upset victory over Joshua in 2019 to become unified world champion, Ruiz has fought largely sporadically since losing their rematch later this year.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending