Connect with us

Boxing

Boxing results: Liam Wilson is experiencing a war with DIB in absolute Barnburner!

Published

on

Image: Boxing Results: Liam Wilson Survives War with Dib in an Absolute Barnburner!

Liam Wilson and Youssef Dib just threw a rematch so violent, so disordered that they had somehow outdoing them the first war.

From the first bell it was pure slaughter. Wilson came with bad intentions, abandoning DIB twice earlier and looking as if he could end it quickly. But Dib did not have it-he stuck deeply, refused to stay and turned the fight into the whole war. In the middle rounds they swinged like two guys settling a trauma in the parking lot.

The tension boiled on every damn round. Judge Chris Condon might as well be a goalkeeper on Friday evening because he had his hands full, not preventing his bell. Chaos reached the highest level when Wilson brought a low blow, in which Billy Dib – yes, brother Youssefa and former world champion – very much to jump over the ropes and throw his hands. The man had to be physically restrained. Wilson lost a point, but at this stage no one kept counting-he was full chaos.

After ten rounds of absolute violence, the judges gave Wilson a unanimous decision to win with a score of 96-91, 96-91 and 95-92. An candid result, but DIB deserves all respect in the world for the fact that the fight is when most would come.

Now Wilson has a greater frying fish – O’Shaquie Foster for the title of world champion? George Cambosos Jr. in superfiguring all-aussie? Either way, prepare beer because this guy is a problem for everyone at the age of 130.

To add even more fuel to the fire, Keith Thurman and Tim Tziu were in the Fox Sports comments, breaking it all like a few colleagues in a pub – just as he needs more power of the star that night.

Last updated 03/01/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Hrgovic calls Joyce to retire after April 5: “He is ancient, does not look good”

Published

on

Image: Hrgovic Urges Joyce to Retire After April 5th Bout: 'He's Old, Doesn't Look Good'

Filip Hrgovic, a heavyweight rivalry, says that he thinks that Joe Joyce should retire immediately after a 10-round fight on Saturday evening April 5, because he thinks “Yuggernaut” is “ancient and does not look good”. Two bulky scales live live in Dazn on Co-OP Live Arena in Manchester, England.

Joyce: Too ancient?

39-year-old Joyce lost three of the last four fights since 2023, and his most disturbing failure was 41-year-old Derek Chisora ​​on July 27 last year.

He is a guy who “The Juggernaut” Joyce (16-3, 15 KO) would probably destroy if he fought him five years ago when he defeated fighters such as Daniel Dubois. Losing with Chisora ​​by a 10-inch unanimous decision showed that things have changed with him.

Joyce’s career began to develop when he stopped in the sixth round through Zhilei Zhang in the first fight on April 15, 2023. Instead of going further, Joe decided to fight the tough -striking Southpaw Zhang in an immediate rematch and was blown up in three rounds in September 2023.

The resistance to the juggernaut impact could affect his second defeat against Zhang, because he was wounded in the fight with the journeyman Kash Ali in March in March and was detained by Chisora.

Assuming that Joyce’s ability to hit is still the same, he must lose weight to return to 250. He was at its best when he weighed in this respect. Joyce approached 280 years. For his fights with Zhang, and he remained on this burden. This is too much weight for everyone, especially a naturally tardy warrior.

“Yes, I think he should retire. He is ancient and does not look good. I think he has achieved a lot and can be proud. He should retire on Saturday,” said Filip Hrgovic Seconds About his belief that at the age of 39 Joe Joyce must retire after the clash on Saturday, April 5 in Manchester.

Hrgovic (17-1, 14 KO) is also in a bad professional situation, which on June 1 last year brings a defeat to the eighth round with Daniel Dubois. He can’t afford another failure if he wants to make a crack in the motor title before getting ancient. None of the masters will look towards Hrgovica if he is beaten again.

HRGOVICA BLUNNITY

“This is a great risk. The loss will throw me out of the picture,” said Hrgovic about the behind schedule deputy in a two -week notification about the fight against Joyce. “When I thought about it, I accepted the challenge and I feel ready to beat him.

“A lot of things that were from my hands. I was wounded and diseased before the fight. I got two huge cuts in battle,” said Hrgovic, explaining why he lost to Daniel Dubois on June 1 last year in Riyadh. “It was not the best version of myself and I think that if I am well prepared and I am hearty, I can compete with everyone.”

Last updated 04/03/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

$ 21.99 for what? Eubank Jr. vs. Benn PPV triggers outrage when the fans reject the price “Circus Fight”

Published

on

Image: £21.99 for What? Eubank Jr. vs. Benn PPV Triggers Outrage as Fans Reject 'Circus Fight' Price Tag

PPV price for the event on April 26 in Dazn between Chris Eubank Jr. and Conor Benn is £ 21.99 for fans of Great Britain and USD 24.99 for the world.

People on social media mainly say that they do not watch the Eubank JR-Benn event. Sometimes one or two express interest, but they significantly outweigh the fans who perceive this fight as unworthy that they are ordered at any price.

Fighting the family name

The event will be staged at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London, and the promoter Eddie Hearn is already delighted with how 60,000 tickets were sold. Eddie predicts that 1 million PPV buys from straightforward in British fans, which is right because they love this fight for some strange reason. Americans perceive this as a pressure ulcer, like YouTuber match or the fight for a celebrity between non-boxers. Placing the fight on PPV is worrying because even Undercard is needy.

Ring revealed the prices of the fight Eubank Jr. vs. Benn, and fans are not ecstatic to order it for obvious reasons. Eubank Jr. (34-3, 25 KO) and Benn (23-0, 14 KO) are two guys using their renowned parents, making millions without defeating anyone noteworthy.

Undercard

– Liam Smith vs. Aaron McKenna
– Anthony Yarde vs. Lyndon Arthur
-Chris Billiam-Smith vs. Brandon Glanton
– Viddal Riley vs. Cheavon Clarke

As you can see, the card is 100% prone to the British audience, which means that the organizers assume that a sufficient number of fans will buy an event because it doesn’t matter if bombs around the world.

It will be because fans are not interested in ordering PPV events just to see the children of the renowned British fighters. If Benn and Eubank Jr. They beat high -quality fighters earlier, this is another thing, but they didn’t do it. Their CVs are so terribly terrible that it is gloomy that promoters sell it on PPV for fans.

Conor Benn’s best victories

– Chris Algeri: 37
– Peter Dobson
– Chris van Heerden
– Adrian Granados
– Sebastian Formal

Hearna’s forecasts

“The fight will be huge. He performs huge numbers of Pay-Per-View, over a million shopping,” said Eddie Hearn, promoter Matchroom Stamping ground About the event Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Conor Benn on April 26. “You know that over 60,000 tickets have already been sold. It’s just a huge fight.”

Hearn is right. Eubank JR-Benn is doing well in Great Britain on PPV, but not elsewhere. It is a pity that Dazn does not create this event for free except for Great Britain, because it is not perceived as worth ordering on PPV, unless a person comes from this country. You really have to be a large fan of parents Benna and Eubank Jr. that everyone wants to order this event.

“I listen to comments:” It will be a circus. ” It’s a great fight. “Most give Eubank a little advantage because of greatness. Others who know that Conor think better that they stop him. This is a brilliant fight.”

You would not expect that Hearn will admit that the fight of Eubank Jr. vs. Benn is a fight at the circus level, but it is. Eubank Jr. He is 35 years elderly and has never won the title of the world. His best win in his career is with 36-year-old Liam Smith after he was eliminated by him in the first fight in 2023.

“You are not talking about two British Great. You catch their sons from the couch and put them in the fight for mismatch,” said Hearn. “These are two world -class fighters in their divisions. I just think stylistically, it’s a brilliant, intriguing duel. I think it will deliver it and this is a difference. This is not a fight in which they will enter and feel.

“I have never seen Conor the train this way. It is in the most amazing form. One thing in fighters is that if you get in the best possible condition, that’s all you can do,” said Hearn.

Last updated 04/03/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

How to watch the highest class boxing: Alimkhanuly vs.Ngamissangue

Published

on

The best weight of ESPN, Janibek Alimkhanuly, returns to his hometown on Saturday to defend his IBF titles and WBO average weight. A fighter from Almaty, Kazakhstan, will face Anauel Ngamisngoe in Astana, Kazakhstan, only ESPN+.

Alimkhanuly (16-0, 11 KO) competed in Kazakhstan in his first two fights, but since then not. What awaits the 32-year-old master is a clash with the seventh weight of the ESPN medium weight for his fifth defense.

Alimkhanuly, Southpaw, kept its title IBF of medium weight with a brutal victory at the stop on Andrei Mikhailovich in the ninth round of his last fight in October. His next test is the 29-year-old Ngamissiren (14-0, 9 KO), which will challenge his first world title and will compete in the first fight planned for 12 rounds.

Alimkhanuly will be one of the most tough challenges of Ngamissengue. Six of 14 Ngamissengue fights came against opponents with losing records.

Also on the card:

Sultan Zaurbek Kazakhstan (19-0, 13 KO) is heading Azinga Fuzile (18-2, 12 KO) in a younger duel, scheduled for 10 rounds.

Hefty Bakhodir Jalolov (14-0, 14 KO) and Ihor Shevadzutskyi (12-2, 10 KO) encounter in a 10-round clash.

Batirzhan Jukembayev (23-1, 17 Kos) will face Kane Gardner (17-4, 7 KO) in a super lithe combat set for 10 rounds.

Makhmud Sabyrkhan debuts at Super Bantamweight against Nicolas Tordecilli (2-0, 2 KO).

Where can I watch the ALIMKHANULY-NGAMISSENDUE combat card?

The relationship starts on Saturday at 11 am et et ESPN+ AND Disney+.

Fans can catch the entire action in a stream concentration.

How can fans access more boxing content from ESPN?

Check the ESPN Boxing Hub website to get the latest news, analysis, schedules, rankings and others.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending