Connect with us

MMA

UFC debuts at Qatar with Fight Night Doha on November 22 Fight Night Doha Marks Historic Debut in Qatar on November 22

Published

on

Doha, runny nose -FC, the most vital organization of mixed martial arts in the world, intends to create a story with the first event in Qatar as UFC Fight Night Doha land in the most up-to-date Arena River ON Saturday, November 22, 2025. Presented in cooperation with Visit QatarThe event is a breakthrough moment in the UFC global expansion and an thrilling addition to the growing legacy of a runny nose about organizing elite international sporting events.

UFC fans in the Middle East and around the world can Register now in Ufc.com/qatar Early ticket access.

WITH A combat card arranged Soon he will be announced, UFC Fight Night Doha promises to provide a high -octane action and an unforgettable atmosphere from which Octagon® is known. The event will present some of the best UFC athletes and rising stars, bringing fans to Doha and beyond the type of action on the episode, which can only be provided by UFC.

Dana WhiteThe President and General Director of the UFC shared the excitement:
“I always said that we would take UFC around the world – and Qatar is the next stop. They were already leading the World Cup and Formula 1, and now we bring the UFC Night for the first time. Our fights in the Middle East are always amazing, so I can’t wait to get there.”

Known for sacrificing the organization of world -class sports glasses, Qatar still raises the bar in international sports entertainment. The arrival of UFC further strengthens the vision of the nation to become A global center for the most vital sporting events.

Lightweight. Abdulaziz Ali Al-MawlawiCEO Visit Qatar, emphasized the meaning of:
“This cooperation reflects our continuous commitment to positioning Qatar as a leading global destination in immense sports events. UFC, with fans of over 700 million worldwide, offers a unique platform to present sporting perfection and cultural richness of Qatar.”

Because UFC is still growing its presence in the Middle East, UFC Fight Night Doha stands as Milestone Reaching up-to-date recipients, strengthening regional partnerships and driving global MMA growth.

Be up to date Ufc.com And all UFC social platforms for ticket details, combat card announcements and more messages when the countdown begins by November 22.


Would you also like a version adapted to a press release or social media posts?

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

MMA

Next up? Islam Makhachev names most deserving title challenger

Published

on

Next up? Islam Makhachev names most deserving title challenger
Islam
Makhachev has named the ideal next challenger for his
Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight title.

Makhachev retained his belt with a hard-fought victory over
Ian
Garry at UFC
330 in Philadelphia. The Russian revealed that Carlos
Prates is the preferred next opponent after recording his first
title defense at welterweight.

Islam Makhachev backs Carlos Prates for next UFC welterweight
title shot

Prates and Michael
Morales, who were both in attendance at UFC 330, are in the
running for the next title shot, with Makhachev believing the
Brazilian currently has the stronger case. He dismissed Shavkat
Rakhmonov, who's been sidelined with injuries since December
2024, and Morales, who hasn't been as active as Prates.

“If you ask me today, Shavkat [Rakhmonov] is not fighting; Prates
is still fighting, still active,†Makhachev said during the
Paramount+ post-fight show. “Morales also is good, but I don't
remember the last time he fought. If you ask who is more deserving,
I think Carlos Prates.â€

Morales and Rakhmonov are both unbeaten, while Prates holds a
record of 24-7. The latter's last loss came against Garry in April
2025, but he has remained active since then, picking up finishes
against Geoff Neal
and two former champs: Leon
Edwards and Jack
Della Maddalena.

Continue Reading

MMA

Mackenzie Dern names three potential opponents following UFC 330 win

Published

on

Mackenzie Dern names three potential opponents following UFC 330 win
Mackenzie
Dern has already started looking ahead after defending her

Ultimate Fighting Championship title.

Dern (17-5) thoroughly outclassed Gillian
Robertson at UFC
330, using her grappling to secure a unanimous decision and
retain the strawweight belt in Philadelphia. She's now name-dropped
who could be next in line for a title shot.

Mackenzie Dern names Weili Zhang, Tatiana Suarez and Lupita
Godinez as possible UFC title challengers

When asked in a post-fight interview who she could face next, Dern
initially admitted she's unsure. She claimed the next challenger
for the 115-pound throne could be Tatiana
Suarez (12-1), Lupita
Godinez (14-6), or former champ Weili Zhang
(26-4).

“I know there's Tatiana, Weili… Who else? Lupita could be coming up
pretty soon,†Dern said.

Godinez is unlikely next in line, having lost three of her last
five bouts. Moreover, the Mexican contender has already lost to
Dern.

Suarez previously challenged for UFC gold, losing to Zhang in
February last year. The former then bounced back with two wins,
beating Amanda
Lemos and Godinez. Meanwhile, Zhang vacated the title after
beating Suarez to challenge for the women's flyweight title, but
lost to current 125-pound queen Valentina
Shevchenko.

Continue Reading

MMA

Ian Machado Garry sends defiant message after Islam Makhachev defeat

Published

on

Ian Machado Garry sends defiant message after Islam Makhachev defeat
Ian
Garry has no intention of dwelling on his failed title bid in
the
Ultimate Fighting Championship against Islam
Makhachev.

Garry came up short against Makhachev in the UFC
330 main event in Philadelphia, dropping a unanimous decision
after a hard-fought five-round battle. The Russian retained the
welterweight championship and extended his winning streak in the
UFC to 17 straight victories, a new record. Nevertheless, the
challenger is encouraged by his performance and what the future
holds for him.

Ian Garry addresses UFC 330 loss and promises to come back
stronger

Garry believes his performance against Makhachev showed that he
belongs at the highest level of the sport.

“Tonight wasn't my night,†Garry said on Instagram. “I feel great,
I did great, Islam was just better than me tonight and that's OK. I
want everybody who loves me and supports me and wants to see me do
better; I want you to know that I'm going to be back.â€

The former
Cage Warriors champ then emphasized that he's yet to enter his
prime and still pushed the No.1 pound-for-pound fighter to the
limit.

“I'm not disheartened by this,†Garry continued. “I'm bulletproof
in my mind. I'm 28 years of age; I just fought maybe the greatest
fighter we've ever seen in this sport and I pushed him to the
f*cking wire and I'm so proud of myself and I'm so proud of my team
and everything that we've done. I'm so proud of what I've done in
this world and who I've become. Nobody's stopping me. Tonight was
not my night.â€

Garry then congratulated Makhachev before revealing his excitement
in future matchups.

“Islam, your team, congratulations,†he added. “Your guys did
amazing. I have nothing but love and respect for everything you
guys have done in this sport; I said that to you. I'll be back.
There's plenty of matchups in this sport, plenty of fun matchups
that I'm excited for. We'll be back and we'll be better than ever.
I love you all, let's go, baby.â€

The defeat marks just the second loss of Garry’s career. He began
his professional career 15-0, winning his first eight UFC bouts
before suffering his first defeat against Shavkat
Rakhmonov. Garry bounced back with wins over Belal
Muhammad and Carlos
Prates before earning his title shot.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending