UK Boxing
Tyson Fury’s immediate reaction to the fight with Anthony Joshua after signing the contract
Published
3 weeks agoon
Tyson Fury was apparently left speechless when he finally reacted to Anthony Joshua agreeing on the terms of meeting him in the ring. Joshua has signed a multi-fight deal to make his comeback, starting with a fight against little-known Kristian Prenga in Saudi Arabia on July 25.
If Joshua escapes unscathed, he will face Fury in November, most likely at Wembley, and the fight will be streamed on Netflix. After the announcement, Fury took to social media, posting only an eye emoji in response. The 37-year-old is currently recovering from his own fight against Arslanbek Makhmudov two weeks ago, which Fury won on points.
After the fight, the former Olympic champion urged Joshua to join him in the Tottenham ring, but his rival refused. Fury claimed he had already signed a contract to fight Joshua, with whom he had been on a collision course for a decade.
However, Joshua has yet to do the same, and his rival has made it clear that if the fight falls through, he will retire from the sport for good.
“If it’s not Anthony Joshua next time, I’m not interested in boxing,” Fury insisted. “I’ll eat a thousand Easter eggs, get to 35 stone and leave, I’m not interested. It’s either him or I’m gone again. Right now I’m only interested in AJ. It’s the most significant fight for British boxing; either it happens or it doesn’t.
“He was brought to the ring for a reason, to enter the ring, confront and end the fight,” he added. “He was very evasive and didn’t give any definitive answers.
“I know one thing, he didn’t say yes.” In my opinion, he didn’t want to smoke. He didn’t look like he wanted it, he was just shocked and didn’t know what to say.
“He came to the ring to fight. If it were me, I would jump into that ring and face him. Ten years of preparation and yet, after all this time, there is still no certainty that this fight will be next.”
“I don’t want to set any deadlines. Either he wants to do it or he doesn’t. It’s now or never.”
However, Joshua has now put pen to paper, stating: “It’s no secret that I’ve taken some time to consolidate and rebuild to be ready to get back into the ring, and today is the next step in that journey. I’m delighted to have agreed a multi-fight contract starting on July 25 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
“I’m looking forward to competing and picking up where I left off. Like I said, the landlord will collect rent, that’s for sure.”
You may like
UK Boxing
Venezuela Fury moves out of Tyson’s residence to live in a caravan and quickly changes his name
Published
3 hours agoon
May 18, 2026
Tyson Fury’s daughter Venezuela is planning to swap the £8million family mansion for a lifetime caravan with her novel husband. The 16-year-old, the eldest daughter of the two-time heavyweight boxing champion, married 19-year-old Noah Price on Saturday.
During the extravagant wedding, the bride wore crocs, sunglasses and a gown with a 50-foot train as she walked down the aisle with her 18 bridesmaids, before a raucous evening reception featuring a performance by Peter Andre for about 160 guests. On her wedding day, Venezuela wasted no time in adopting a novel identity and updated her name on social media just moments after officially becoming a married woman.
The teenager, who is one of the seven children of Fury and his wife Paris, is now called Venezuela Price and takes over the Instagram nickname @venezuelaprice1 immediately after Saturday’s wedding.
Her eminent father looked visibly moved as he witnessed her exchange vows and, he said, confirmed the immediate name change Daily mail: “That was handsome. She’s not a Fury anymore.”
Now the Venezuelan social media star is preparing to leave her parents’ residence and move with her novel spouse to a traveler’s campsite in Yorkshire’s East Riding.
A source told the publication: “Venezuela wants to start her married life in customary traveler style, just like her parents did.
“She has lived in luxury since birth, but she is ready to trade the comforts of home and live in a stationary caravan.
“She doesn’t think it hurts her parents and she looks forward to taking care of everyone in the house while Noah goes to work. Her parents approve.”
Venezuela has since posted photos of the stationary caravan on her TikTok account, captioning it: “This is (our) first home ever, I’m so proud of my Noah.”
The yet unfurnished caravan – dubbed ‘The Manor House’ – features a predominantly white, gold and marble décor, with an open-plan kitchen and living room, master bedroom and bathroom with both a shower and a free-standing bathtub.
Venezuela’s parents, both 37, also married as teenagers in 2008, and Paris launched her own career in media, becoming a familiar face on Loose Women and starring in the Netflix family series At Home With the Furys.
After being criticized for marrying at the age of 16, Venezuela stood by her choice and told The Sun: “I think girls my age are doing worse things now. They’re sitting in parks and drinking bottles of beer.”
She added: “Some people say, ‘You give up your life, you’ll just become a wife.’ But I just think they’re worlds apart.
“Of course, girls my age are still studying, but I went to school and passed my exams and everything because I had private tutoring, so I got through it faster. I won’t go to university because I don’t want to be a doctor or a lawyer, so I don’t have to.
“Noah is kind, sweet and caring. When we spend time together, we do a lot of fun things and we don’t stop laughing – even though we go fishing together and I’m not that into fishing.
“When you know, you know – Noah and I love each other. So why not start my life, get married and do our own thing. That’s what we both want to do.”
UK Boxing
Oleksandr Usyk vs Rico Verhoeven – Odds and betting guide
Published
7 hours agoon
May 18, 2026
Oleksandr Usyk is the bookmakers’ clear favorite to defeat Rico Verhoeven on Saturday in Egypt.
Usyk defends his WBC heavyweight title against Verhoeven at the Giza Pyramids, live on DAZN.
The only things at stake for him are the Ukrainian’s IBF and WBA titles.
The 39-year-old is a 1/18 favorite Bet365 defeat a former kickboxing world champion who is fighting for only the second time as a professional boxer.
Usyk knocked out Daniel Dubois in the fifth round last August to claim the undisputed heavyweight championship for a second time and is expected to stop the Dutchman at 2/9, while a points victory is valued at 4/1.
Verhoeven’s last professional boxing fight was in 2014, and the “King of Kickboxing” is an 8/1 underdog Bet365 accomplish what would be seen as one of the biggest upsets in heavyweight history and celebrate Usyk’s first defeat as a professional.
The 37-year-old’s best hope for victory is a knockout with a score of 14/1, while an unlikely decision victory is valued at 25/1.

Full Bet365 odds
The result of the fight
- Oleksandr Usyk will win the fight: 1/18
- Oleksandra Usyk by KO/TKO/DQ: 2/9
- Oleksandr Usyk by decision or technical decision: 4/1
- Rico Verhoeven will win the fight: 8/1
- Rico Verhoeven by KO/TKO/DQ: 14/1
- Rico Verhoeven by decision or technical decision: 25/1
- Draw or technical draw: 28/1
Round bets
Aleksander Usyk
- To win in round 1: 1/11
- To win round 2: 9/1
- Win in round 3: 15/2
- To win round 4: 7/1
- To win in round 5: 7/1
- To win in round 6: 15/2
- To win in round 7: 17/2
- To win in round 8: 10/1
- To win in round 9: 1/12
- To win in round 10: 16/1
- To win in round 11: 22/1
- To win in round 12: 33/1
- Win by Decision or Technical Decision: 4/1
Rico Verhoeven
- Win in round 1: 100/1
- Win in round 2: 100/1
- Win in round 3: 100/1
- Win in round 4: 100/1
- Win in round 5: 100/1
- To win in round 6: 100/1
- To win in round 7: 100/1
- Win in round 8: 100/1
- Win in round 9: 100/1
- Win in round 10: 100/1
- To win in round 11: 100/1
- To win in round 12: 100/1
- To win by decision or technical decision: 25/1
The post Oleksandr Usyk vs Rico Verhoeven – Odds and Betting Guide appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.
UK Boxing
“I feel like a winner” – Dave Allen after losing to Hrgovic
Published
1 day agoon
May 17, 2026
Dave Allen returned to the ring last night, headlining his home stadium in Doncaster and facing Filip Hrgovic.
Allen was defeated in three rounds by Hrgovic, ranked fifth in The Ring magazine’s heavyweight rankings.
He talked to TalkSports in the ring after the loss and explained why he initially took the fight and how, despite being better prepared than at most previous camps, he simply wasn’t good enough that night.
“Yes, you know I took that fight, it was like winning the lottery, if you could call it that.
“I just wasn’t good enough and there’s nothing wrong with that, he’s a very good player, I knew he was good [coming into the fight.]
“Yes, he was really good, in terms of fair play he was good.
“He was too good for me and there’s nothing wrong with that, I lost to Frazer Clark and sometimes you just get beaten and you have to say, ‘You know what was just second best?’ and that was another situation like that tonight.”
After his victory, he spoke to El Animal. Professional boxing fans and discussed a possible fight with 21-year-old Moses Itauma.
Itauma is scheduled to return on August 8 in London, with Hrgovic getting an early win may be possible.
“The White Rhino” continued to cover the event itself, selling approximately 10,000 tickets. It was his first Doncaster appearance since a third-round victory over Jindrich Velecki in 2015.
“I’m very proud to have brought all these people here tonight, I’m very grateful.
“What can you really say, I got beat, but I’m glad I got some closure.”
Allen discussed his preparations for the fight. He weighed 17.10 pounds, the lightest he has weighed since 2019.
Despite his efforts, he failed to achieve the desired result, but he seemed satisfied with his performance.
“I trained as demanding as I could and made the appropriate change.
“I felt like I was boxing pretty well, he was just too good for me and I can live with that.
“I’m a good player, but tonight I can finally sit at home and say, ‘I trained really demanding, but I wasn’t good enough,’ and that’s okay.”
Allen, always loved for his honesty and vulnerability during interviews, revealed a touching factor explaining why he took up boxing.
“I started boxing so people would like me. I wanted my elderly man to really like me and I’m not sure if he likes it, but everyone else does.

“I feel like a winner, I just got completely hammered and yet I feel like a winner.”
With his coach Jamie Moore canceling the competition in the third round, some argued that Allen should have seen the fourth round, including his father when speaking to talkSPORT.
The 34-year-old decided to support his team, while admitting that he had feelings for them after more than six years of training in Manchester.
Over the past six years, Allen has turned his fortune around, earning life-changing purses through fighting to facilitate his family.
He continued to discuss future plans and the possibility of winning the British heavyweight title, currently held by Richard Riakporhe.
“I can fight another day, for the British title.”
“Break, I love Jamie [Moore] and Nigel [Travis]they look out for my best interests so I can come back and fight another day; whether it’s a British title, I’m not sure.”

“[Richard] Riakporhe is very, very good, they are all good players, but now I want to rest a bit.
“I’m in as good shape as ever, I’m enjoying training and life, and I hope I can run well again.”
The post “I feel like a winner” – Dave Allen after losing Hrgovic appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.
This weekend, Team Terence Crawford and Team Canelo will face each other again in the heavyweight elimination final
HUMBLE Fabio Wardley Trainer Rob Hodgins HONEST on Daniel Dubois SPARS
Venezuela Fury moves out of Tyson’s residence to live in a caravan and quickly changes his name
Trending
-
Opinions & Features1 year agoPacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 year agoDmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results1 year agoStephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results1 year agoKeyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video1 year agoFrank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Analysis1 year agoRobert Garcia discusses the debate on the greatest Mexican warrior in history
-
Video1 year ago‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
Results1 year agoLive: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card


