Connect with us

Boxing

Tim Bradley: Gervonta Davis “Mentally registered” – looking for retirement payments from Pacquiao/Jake Paul

Published

on

Image: Tim Bradley: Gervonta Davis "Mentally Checked Out" - Seeking Retirement Paydays with Pacquiao/Jake Paul

Tim Bradley says Gervonta Davis has “Mentally checked” And he just looks for a few payments before retiring. He states that Gervonta (30-0-1, 28 KO) will not fight Shakur Stevenson for any amount offered by Turki Alalshikh.

Davis looking Pacquiao, Paul Paydays

Instead, Davis will choose Manny Pacquiao, Jake Paul or someone else “to get this bag” before retiring as A wealthy millionaire. Tim thinks that Gervont has “enough sport” after 12 years in the ranks of Pro and wants to do other things with her life.

“The tank is ready. Snail-paced their shoes. Shoes, get the back, place the board. He finished. The tank is over,” said Tim Bradley to fight Hub TV canal About his belief that Gervonta “Tank” Davis mentally checked his career and revolves to get a few more withdrawals in circus fights before retiring.

Impact of Ryan Garcia Payday

Over the past two years, it has been obvious that Tank Davis has mentally checked the game and there is no way in sport. She got a huge payment of Gervont to fight Ryan Garcia in 2023, estimated at $ 30 million, he took his hunger and conduct sport. Since then, Davis fought only twice, defeating Frank Martin and fighting the controversial 12-round majority of a draw against Lamont Roach. Tank seemed to be completely turned off and unmameous during the fight against Roach.

No Shakur fight for a tank

“Tank checked mentally. He disappeared mentally. Tank is looking for a gigantic bag, Jake Paul, Pacquiao and” I will see you later. ” Tank says He is not going to fight Shakur Stevenson at all. I don’t care how much money Turks offers. Give him four lamborghinis or anything else. Tank does not take this fight, ‘said Bradley.

You can’t blame the tank for not wanting to fight the runner like Shakur, because he knows that he would have to chase him around the ring for 12 rounds. If Stevenson used his striking approach, it boils down to whether the judges favor this amateur method or more complex, cleaner shots from Tank Davis.

As such, even if Davis won, Shakur you will muddy water, Claiming he was robbed and his fans supported him. Davis doesn’t need this mess. It can make Substantial Bank fight Ryan Garcia, Manny Pacquiao and Jake Paul during the retirement route.

“If he enters the ring and does not focus, he will be defeated by Manny Pacquiao, if they intend to do it,” said Bradley. “I think he finished. These are problems outside the ring and wants to change. He means a lot about what he wants to do and has enough of boxing sport.”

Staying through a legend like Pacquiao would not disturb Gervont as much as he lost to Shakur. At least with Manny Davis he could say that he lost against legend. The money would be huge for the tank and could apply millions to find relief, Buying A huge residence at Holmby HillsCalifornia.

“If I am Lamont Roach, I keep the rush,” said Bradley. “” You are not ready, son? It is all good. You do your business, do what you have to, but I need this money. I need this sauce. I need this opportunity. I should be a master now. However, I will let you have it. All right, but I go to something bigger and better. Yes, yes, Shakur Stevenson is fighting. Lbs. “

Roach will get a nice payment day against Shakur, if Alalshikh is involved, but it will not be a huge amount of $ 10 million. Stevenson’s purse for the fight with William Zazda on July 12 was reported $ 7 million. The fight between Shakur and Roach would not attract as much noise as the fight in Zepeda, because Lamont is a defending warrior about Jerry’s style. He is not someone whom the boxing audience will be excited that Stevenson is fighting compared to other warriors in a unit 135 or 140 pounds.

Last updated 27/27/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Terence Crawford Confirms Ryan Garcia Will Defeat Conor Benn: I Got Him | Boxing News

Published

on

"Terence Crawford Confirms Ryan Garcia Will Defeat Conor Benn: 'I Got Him' | Boxing News"

Next month, Ryan Garcia will go toe-to-toe with Conor Benn in the first defence of his WBC welterweight title, and now former pound-for-pound king Terence Crawford has doubled down on his prediction for the clash.

Crawford hung up the gloves whilst recognised as the pound-for-pound number one in December, but that has not stopped ‘Bud’ from developing a heated rivalry with Garcia since his retirement, with the pair making regular jibes at one another in recent months.

Garcia has now revealed his intentions to tempt the undefeated southpaw out of retirement if he retains his title against Benn, but the Omaha-born sensation has declared his belief that Garcia will lose his belt to the Briton, favouring the challenger’s size and power.

Now, as fight week edges closer, Crawford has once again insisted that Benn will pull off the upset, as he told Fight Hub TV that he is picking ‘The Destroyer’ to come out on top.

“It’s going to be a good fight. I got Conor Benn!”

Benn will be competing at welterweight for the first time in nearly five years, looking to wrestle away the belt that Garcia won back in February with a win over Mario Barrios.

The event takes place on Saturday, September 12, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and on the undercard, Jai Opetaia is set to take on current WBC cruiserweight world champion Noel Mikaelian.

It currently remains to be seen whether the Armenian will still be the reigning titleholder when fight night comes around though, due to rumours that Mikaelian will be stripped for avoiding a fight with David Benavidez.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Carl Froch Claims One Welterweight Champion Could Have Stopped Terence Crawfords Unbeaten Streak

Published

on

"Carl Froch Claims One Welterweight Champion Could Have Stopped Terence Crawford's Unbeaten Streak"

Terence Crawford faced and defeated 42 different opponents during a 17-year career, but super-middleweight icon Carl Froch believes that there is one welterweight who would have put an end to Crawford’s unbeaten streak if they were to meet in their primes.

Crawford became the first post-war boxer to claim the undisputed title in three separate weight divisions last September; a run which began as a super-lightweight in 2015 by defeating Thomas Dulorme, then unifying against Viktor Postol before halting Julius Indongo in an undisputed title showdown.

‘Bud’ then moved on to the welterweight scene and knocked out Jeff Horn to capture the WBO world title on his 147lb debut, making five defences of the title before colliding with fierce rival and three-belt unified titleholder, Errol Spence Jr, in 2023.

In a unforgettable fight, Crawford brutally beat Spence down in an authoritative ninth-round stoppage win to capture the undisputed welterweight throne. Talk then turned to an unprecedented three-weight move up to super-middleweight to take on Canelo Alvarez.

After stopping off at super-welterweight to dethrone Israil Madrimov on his way up, Crawford debuted at super-middleweight in a challenge for Canelo’s undisputed crown and outboxed the Mexican superstar in an iconic win last year, hanging up the gloves three months later.

Despite those legendary achievements, Froch picked Floyd Mayweather Jr to come out on top in a potential fantasy fight against the Omaha southpaw, in an episode of ‘Froch on Fighting’.

Mayweather’s achievements speak for themselves, retiring with a perfect 50-0 unbeaten record after claiming world honours in five divisions, with his most impressive reign coming at 147lbs, where he defeated the likes of Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley.

Mayweather has been rumoured to make a comeback, but while there would be huge finances that would be on offer, Crawford has revealed that he would have no interest in ending his retirement for a bout with ‘TBE’, believing that the 49-year-old is ‘old’ and ‘done’.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Conor Benn Reveals His Pick: Oscar De La Hoya vs Terence Crawford Showdown in Boxing History

Published

on

Conor Benn Reveals His Pick: Oscar De La Hoya vs Terence Crawford Showdown in Boxing History

Terence Crawford has been hailed by many as the best fighter of this generation following his retirement, and now WBC welterweight title hopeful Conor Benn has shared how he thinks ‘Bud’ would have fared against six-division world champion Oscar De La Hoya.

Crawford became boxing’s sixth five-division world champion with an iconic win over Canelo Alvarez back in September; joining Thomas Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao in that elite and exclusive club reserved only for legends of the sport.

Of that group, only De La Hoya and Pacquiao have gone on to conquer a sixth division, with De La Hoya’s 2004 WBO middleweight world title win over Felix Sturm seeing the Californian become the first boxer to ever become a sextuple champion.

Crawford could have joined ‘’The Golden Boy’ and ‘Pac-Man’ in achieving that feat, having been offered a middleweight world title shot during the aftermath of his triumph over Canelo late last year – a proposal which later fell apart due to a failed doping test by Janibek Alimkhanuly.

Continuing the praise that the Omaha-born southpaw has received since announcing his retirement last December, Benn told Daily Mail Boxing that he would favour the undefeated star to get the better of De La Hoya, if they were to meet in their primes.

Benn also went on to predict that Crawford would retain his unbeaten streak against other greats of the game, picking him to come out on top against each of Mayweather, Julio Cesar Chavez, Pernell Whitaker and Roberto Duran.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending