Connect with us

Boxing

The power of Terenka Crawford asked: why did ISrail Madrimov not stop at 154?

Published

on

Image: Terence Crawford's Power Questioned: Why Didn't He Stop Israil Madrimov at 154?

Keyshawn Davis claims that Terenka Crawford can “keep anyone” in sport thanks to its power, skills and IQ. He chooses 37-year-old Crawford to defeat the undisputed superpower master Canelo Alvarez on September 13, but he will not necessarily stop him.

Is Canelo still in Prime?

Davis says that Canelo is still at the best level at the age of 35, and if Crawford shows him, she makes him “great”. He doesn’t speak the greatest all time. Fans perceive Canelo as a fall, and he was on a long retired route since losing to Dmitry Bivol in 2022.

Keyshawn said that Crawford would be “super great” to defeat Canelo, makes him naive and gives the impression that he was wearing water for People’s. Canelo almost lost his last fight with William Scull, throwing only 152 blows During the entire 12-round fight on May 3.

“I think that Bud can stop anyone. I think he has power, speed and IQ. I think he has the ability and ability to do so, “said Keyshawn Davis Sean Zittel Asked if Terenka Crawford has the opportunity to knock out Canelo Alvarez on September 13.

If Crawford could “stop someone”, why did Israil Madrimov not knock out in August last year? What happened there? There is no power to knock out warriors at the age of 154 and higher. It does not hit difficult enough to stop the warriors above 147. Even in the welterweight Crawford, Jaron Ennis would not knock out. It would be the other way around.

“He is still there with a guy who doesn’t try to do it to him. I can say Bud will beat himKeyshawn said about his belief that Crawford would defeat Canelo. “When and if Bud stops him, Bud is very great. He just won, it’s very great. But I can’t just say that he will stop Canelo. “

By defeating a worn shell of a worn, exhausted 20-year-old professional, Canelo does not make Crawford “great”. It simply means that he was a vulture and chose a weakened, sensitive victim at the right time, as he did when he fought Errola Spence after a car accident.

You didn’t hear Crawford calling Spence or Canelo when they were shooting at all eight cylinders. Crawford did not terminate the fight against David Benavidez, Jaron Ennis or Dmitry Bivol. Do you know why? They are too good for him, and he cannot take advantage of the age or wear of the ring.

Canelo’s last fights

“Canelo is still here, his best Canelo. But no one says: “Oh, you don’t fight the best Canelo because there is no same love for this sport.” NO. I didn’t see it. This is probably a discrediting scull, “Keyshawn said that boxing fans say that Canelo is no longer at its best after his performance against the former IBF master Super Middle weight of William Scull Scull on May 3.

No, Canelo is falling. It was basically washed and was from 2022. His fight with William Scull showed the fans how much Alvarez lost from the game, and he worked on the decision, and looked as if he was at the beginning of 40. Crawford is also shot, but not so bad. His fight with Israil Madrimov showed that nothing was left, so he decided not to mess with other fighters at the age of 154.

Crawford knew that he would lose if he fought Vergil Ortiz Jr., Bakhram Murtazaliev and Sebastian Fund. He did not want to fight the Medium Libra Masters Janibek Alimkhanuly and Carlos Adames.

Keyshawna’s argument that 35-year-old Canelo is still in his main, he sounds as if he tried to ensure that his friend, Crawford, would receive full recognition if he wins in front of the Mexican star. He will not receive a 100% loan, because Alvarez did not look impressive in his last three fights with Scull, Edgar Berlang and Jaime Munguia. The 20-year Prime Canelo period took place in 2015-2018.

Elite opponents of Crawford needs

  1. David Benavidez
  2. Dmitriry Bivol
  3. Artur Beterbiev
  4. David Morrell

“You fight fans, you don’t know that you don’t know in the fight from the ring. You know boxing, but you don’t know the fight in the ring. As you think, you know, no,” said Davis.

Last updated 06/02/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Frank Sanchez knocks out Richard Torrez Jr in two rounds

Published

on

Image: Frank Sanchez Knocks Out Richard Torrez Jr In Two Rounds

Heavyweight fighters only need one spotless counter to end the fight. Sanchez waited for his shot and didn’t miss.

Sanchez controlled the distance early with his jab, which forced Torrez to get to the offense instead of moving in behind balanced combinations. He moved forward, tried to quickly close the distance and tried to force an exchange of words. Sanchez never looked rushed. He stayed behind the jab, kept his feet under him and gave Torrez different looks as he boxed from distance.

The opening round moved at a steady pace. Torrez was the busier player coming forward to attack, but Sanchez looked at ease, taking petite steps back and setting up counters. He read the entries.

It ended up being the second one.

Torrez came back into action, looking to attack, and Sanchez fired a right hand straight into the hole. The shot landed on target and dropped Torrez tough to the canvas. He tried to rally and defeat the count, but his legs gave the answer before he could.

Torrez’s pressing style keeps him upright when he comes in aggressively, and Sanchez timed the opening perfectly.

The referee stepped in immediately.

Sanchez entered the fight needing a statement after a knockout loss to Agit Kabayel stalled his progress. He returned earlier this year against lower-level opponents, but the question remained where he stood among the better heavyweights.

The victory brings Sanchez closer to another title shot. Torrez suffers the first defeat of his professional career after facing a heavyweight who remained disciplined and fired before the fight could fully develop.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Canelo responds to David Benavidez by offering him a featherlight heavyweight title fight

Published

on

Canelo responds to David Benavidez offering him title fight at light heavyweight

Canelo Alvarez has commented on David Benavidez’s recent call for a clash between the two teams.

Canelo and Benavidez have been linked to a fight for many years, dating back to when they both competed at super middleweight.

While Canelo remains one of the key fighters at 168 pounds, Benavidez has since moved up the rankings, becoming the WBC featherlight heavyweight champion for the first time claiming he defeated Gilberto Ramirez earlier this month win the WBA and WBO cruiserweight titles.

Following this victory, Benavidez was linked to fights with the likes of Dmitry Bivol and Jai Opetaia, but he once again made it clear that he would offer Canelo a chance to win the WBC 175-pound belt.

Canelo has now responded by revealing in a media interview with Boxing News that he’s not surprised that Benavidez challenged him again, but he doubts that “The Mexican Monster” will still be able to make the featherlight heavyweight limit after moving up to cruiserweight.

“Every boxer in any category challenges me. It’s nothing modern for me. He did well in the fight [against Ramirez]. I’m not surprised [he called me out]but I don’t think he can get to 175 pounds anymore. It’s not my problem.

Canelo has already competed at 175 pounds twice, but for now a move to featherlight heavyweight seems unlikely given his current world title shot against WBC super middleweight champion Christian Mbilli in Riyad, Saudi Arabia on September 12.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Mayweather Legal Case: $175 Million Fraud Suit, Child Support Order

Published

on

Floyd Mayweather Jr. he spent Friday on both sides of the dock. The retired, undefeated former champion filed a lawsuit accusing former associates of defrauding him of at least $175 million, the same day reports surfaced that a Nevada judge had ordered him to pay more than $1 million in child support. These developments include the $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed against Showtime in February and a number of smaller claims against him over the past few months.

$175 million fraud case

According to court documents obtained by TMZ SportsMayweather maintains that Jona Rechnitz, a former close associate, spent years gaining his trust before becoming his de facto financial manager, real estate broker and banking broker. The complaint named Rechnitz, Ayala Frist, Frist Apex Ventures and attorney Alexander Seligson, accusing the group of orchestrating a multi-year scheme that allegedly depleted Mayweather’s accounts through fraudulent investments, unauthorized wire transfers and undisclosed business entities.

Among the claims, Mayweather alleges that approximately $100 million worth of jewelry was transferred to Miami jewelers in exchange for approximately $13 million, with most of it still held by dealers; that he committed $7.5 million to an investment that never came to fruition; and that $15 million related to the real estate settlement was transferred without his consent. The filing also alleges that he unknowingly signed documents transferring ownership of his Gulfstream jet, leaving the buyer’s section blank, and that he did not know where the proceeds went. The allegations have not been tested in court and the named parties have not publicly responded as of the filing date of the lawsuit.

Maintenance order

Separately, a Nevada judge found Mayweather, 49, to be the legal father of a 4-year-old girl, Price Moorehead, and ordered him to pay $32,850 a month in continuing support and $933,050 in back payments, he claims. documents reported by Complex and originally obtained by TMZ Sports. The paternity ruling was made in March 2026. The case began in 2023, when Paige Moorehead, who, according to the documents, worked at the Mayweather’s Girl Collection club in Las Vegas, filed a paternity petition. The court granted a default judgment after Mayweather failed to comply with an order to submit to DNA testing. Data cited in the report shows that about $151,000 has been paid toward the remaining amount, and a judge has granted a lien on California properties linked to Mayweather of up to $2 million to secure payment.

Showtime Suit

The novel filings are the culmination of a $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed in February against Showtime Networks and former Showtime Sports president Stephen Espinoza in Los Angeles County Superior Court. That complaint alleges that Mayweather’s former manager and advisor, Al Haymon, orchestrated a long-running financial fraud scheme involving the network and Espinoza, citing four causes of action, including aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty and civil conspiracy to commit fraud. In the complaint, Haymon was described as the architect of the alleged scheme but was not named as a defendant. Espinoza said he was surprised by the lawsuit and defended his records, while a spokesman for Showtime’s parent company, Paramount, called the claims baseless. Details of this report were described in a previous report by Boxing Insider.

The bigger financial picture

The proceedings are ongoing alongside a number of separate claims against Mayweather. He faced a $7.3 million IRS tax lien, lawsuits from two Miami jewelers over unpaid bills, a dispute over more than $300,000 in unpaid rent for a Manhattan apartment and a claim for private jet services. Mayweather, who retired in 2017 with a 50-0 record, remains lively in the exhibition ring and has been linked with a rematch with Manny Pacquiao scheduled for September in Las Vegas.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending