Tatsuro Taira sends a park at UFC Vegas 108 Main Eventtatsuro Taira is dominated by Hyun Sung Sung Park with the submission of the second round to UFC Vegas 108
Las Vegas – Japanese Tatsuro Taira returned to the form with winning in winning in UFC Vegas 108By reporting Hyun Sung Park in South Korea in the second round of their main event in Flyight Library at the UFC top.
After the first defeat of his professional career last year, 25-year-old Tira (currently 17-1), a dominant way, reminding fans and experts, why she considers himself one of the most promising division stars against Brandon Royval.
Originally scheduled for Amir Albazi, Taira was forced to adapt after the withdrawal of Albazi due to medical problems. Getting to a brief notification, there was a previously undefeated park (10-1), which entered the fight with the excellent 10-0 record and a reputation of being a hard, well-rounded competitor. Despite the delayed switch, Tira did not miss Anion.
In the opening round, both warriors were approaching carefully, each of them feels the rhythm of the second. This chess match ended suddenly when Tira landed a few right hands that dropped the park flat on her back. Taking the moment, Tira maintained the highest control through the rest of the round, systematically working on improving position and threatening applications.
The second round was even more determined. Taira quickly closed the distance with a stiff stab before she made a powerful removal that slammed the park on the canvas. Without waste of time, the technician of Okinawan Jiu-Jitsu secured the body triangle and locked in a cruel crank. The park did not have a choice, but to knock on 1:06 to the second round, giving Tair a victory by surrender.
“I’m ecstatic, thank you!” Tira said in his interview with an eighth, smiling when he turned to the crowd in Las Vegas.
Taira is restoring as the best claimant in the ranks of the UFC fly weight. Now in a column of winnings, his eyes are firmly embedded at UFC gold.
“10 months have passed since Royval’s fight and I came back robust,” Taira said. “I’ll wait to see who is winning [champion] Alexandre Pantoja and Joshua Van – I hope I get the next shot. “
The notification meant the 17th Professional victory of Tairy and his 8th end of his career, additionally increasing his case for a potential fight for the title in 2026.
Tags: Alexandre Pantoja, Submission Tave Crank, Hyun Sung Park, Japanese UFC fighters, Joshua Van, MMA Exchnments, MMA News, Tatsuro Tira, Tatsuro Tiraua vs Hyun Sung Park, UFC Apex, UFC FlywEight Rankings, UFC LAS 2025, UFC, UFC, UFC, UFC, UFC, UFC, UFC Vegas 108
Khamzat
Chimaev could finally return to action in Abu Dhabi.
Ultimate Fighting Championship CEO Dana
White indicated that the middleweight is being considered, like
many fighters, for
UFC 333, although no bout has been finalized.
Khamzat Chimaev pushes for UFC return as Dana White weighs UFC
333 in Abu Dhabi
Chimaev recently took to social media, seemingly eager to return to
the Octagon.
“What are we waiting for? I want to fight,†he wrote on X while
tagging the UFC boss.
White addressed Chimaev’s future following
Week 2 of
Dana White's Contender Series 2026 after being asked about the
X post from the former champion calling for a return to action.
“I didn’t see it,†White said. “Yeah, I mean, he’s always in
conversation to fight. The whole roster is. I mean, everybody, in a
perfect world, everybody fights three times a year.â€
Chimaev lost the middleweight title to Sean
Strickland earlier this year, suffering the first loss of his
professional career. While he initially hinted at a move up to
light heavyweight after the defeat, “Borz†has been calling for a
rematch with Strickland for the past few months.
Furthermore, UFC 333, scheduled for Oct. 24 at Etihad Arena on Yas
Island, already has two title bouts and a stacked main card.
Alexander
Volkanovski is set to defend his featherweight title against
Movsar
Evloev and Petr Yan will
run it back with Merab
Dvalishvili in a trilogy clash for the bantamweight strap on
the card, leaving little room for another championship bout.
What are we waiting for? I want to fight @danawhite
pic.twitter.com/k5btIqshzd
Dana
White isn’t interested in getting dragged into the latest round
of Tyson
Fury-Anthony
Joshua negotiations and has little patience for Eddie Hearn's
comments.
Reports recently surfaced claiming Fury and Joshua have agreed to
meet Nov. 20 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. When asked
about the reported date and venue, the
Ultimate Fighting Championship CEO offered a noncommittal
response before turning his attention to Hearn.
UFC CEO Dana White brushes off Eddie Hearn during Tyson
Fury-Anthony Joshua negotiations
Speaking after
Week 2 of
Dana White's Contender Series 2026, White responded to reports
of Joshua-Fury negotiations and recent comments from Hearn.
White was asked about reports that Hearn still wants the fight
staged in the United Kingdom and had raised the possibility of
legal action if Joshua were booked without a contractual agreement.
The UFC boss said he has largely stopped paying attention to
Hearn’s public comments.
“I stopped listening to Eddie Hearn about three months ago,†White
said. “Is there anybody more full of sh*t than this guy? Come
on.â€
The exchange came after White was asked whether he was involved in
an expected announcement next week regarding the heavyweight
showdown.
“I don’t know. You might want to ask the promoters of the fight,â€
White said before adding, “I’m not going to play these games with
these f*cking guys. You know what I mean? Let’s see what
happens.â€
Kaik
Brito had some tricks up his sleeve in his fight against
Namo
Fazil.
Brito (20-6) took on a surging Fazil in a welterweight matchup in
the main event of
Week 2 of
Dana White's Contender Series 2026. While Brito looked
dangerous early in the fight, Fazil's pressure put him on the back
foot as the bout progressed.
However, Brito shut Fazil's lights off with a vicious right hand
early in the third round to earn an
Ultimate Fighting Championship contract. He notably planned to
pull off the finish right in front of UFC CEO Dana
White.
Kaik Brito details Namo Fazil knockout that secured UFC
contract
Brito knows that it looked like he was leaving everything in the
Octagon in the back-and-forth bout. However, the Brazilian claims
he was waiting for the right moment.
In the final round, when his back was against the cage, Brito
noticed he was fighting close to White. That's when he decided to
launch the missile of a right hand that flattened Fazil. He also
says he is ready to make his UFC debut as soon as possible.
“I move different,†Brito said in the post-fight interview. “I cut
angles in a completely different way. And throughout the fight, it
looked like I was going for it all. Believe me, I was saving some
things; I knew I was gonna need it at the end. And I saw Dana right
there, I thought, ‘I'm gonna do this right in front of the boss.
He's gonna see it.' I'm gonna be ready… I want to fight as soon as
possible.â€
Brito came up short against Oban
Elliott in his first DWCS opportunity in 2023. He then went 3-1
on the regional circuit, finishing all of those wins to earn
another shot at a UFC contract.
Muy emocionado habla el vencedor Kaik Brito
luego del brutal KO 💥#DWCS
| En vivo por Paramount + Deportes pic.twitter.com/kmxyMhESFk