Connect with us

Boxing

Ryan Garcia retaliation: “I did Devin Haney, which can never be reversed”

Published

on

Image: Ryan Garcia: Unapologetic and Unstoppable After Haney Victory

Ryan Garcia and father of Devin Haney, Bill Haney, he fell into it yesterday on X. Seemingly he is still suffocating about clinging to his son, Devin (32-0, 15 Kos), from Kingry’s hands a year ago on April 20, 2024. Bill compared the attack of Raji Jackson in Wrestler Stuart Smitha in Knatx Pro Wrestling in Los last year Angeles.

Bill used this expression “Ped Rage “ Comparing Ryan’s performance on April 20 with the Raja Vs. incident. Smith. Haney was knocked down three times by Kingry in his 12-part majority defeat at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn, Up-to-date York. The right side of Devin’s face was swollen from miniature left hooks, with which Garcia hit him many times in the fight.

Kingry’s return

In response to Bill Ryan’s comment, he said to X, “I made damage to DEV, which can never be reversed.”

Ryan is not the only one who believes that he “did Haney out of his fight last year. Boxing Hall of Famer, Tim Bradley, suspects that a former world champion with a two-level world, devin, 26-year-old” PTSD “, has” PTSD ” [Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] He took from Garcia from beating.

“Devin Haney looked like a shell against Ramirez,” said Bradley to ESPN, responding to Devin’s performance against Jose Ramirez on May 2, 2025, at Times Square, Up-to-date York.

Bradley suspects PTSD

“You can’t tell me that there is not a bit of PTSD From this fight Ryan Garcia. It will stay three times … he does something with a warrior’s psyche. He was arrow, elderly, “said Bradley about Devin.

Haney spent the majority of Ramirez’s fight, circulated on the ring, avoiding contact with the 33-year-old former WBC champion and WBO Lithe Welter Wweight. Although Devin won a wide 12-round fight by a unanimous decision, his cautious approach was criticized by fans who perceived it as “Jerry” efficiency.

“Devin Haney’s performance was a enormous part of it. He looked fearful there as if he didn’t want to be in the ring– said Bob Arum, top -class promoter via Boxingnews24.

Last updated 26.08.2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Terence Crawford Confirms Ryan Garcia Will Defeat Conor Benn: I Got Him | Boxing News

Published

on

"Terence Crawford Confirms Ryan Garcia Will Defeat Conor Benn: 'I Got Him' | Boxing News"

Next month, Ryan Garcia will go toe-to-toe with Conor Benn in the first defence of his WBC welterweight title, and now former pound-for-pound king Terence Crawford has doubled down on his prediction for the clash.

Crawford hung up the gloves whilst recognised as the pound-for-pound number one in December, but that has not stopped ‘Bud’ from developing a heated rivalry with Garcia since his retirement, with the pair making regular jibes at one another in recent months.

Garcia has now revealed his intentions to tempt the undefeated southpaw out of retirement if he retains his title against Benn, but the Omaha-born sensation has declared his belief that Garcia will lose his belt to the Briton, favouring the challenger’s size and power.

Now, as fight week edges closer, Crawford has once again insisted that Benn will pull off the upset, as he told Fight Hub TV that he is picking ‘The Destroyer’ to come out on top.

“It’s going to be a good fight. I got Conor Benn!”

Benn will be competing at welterweight for the first time in nearly five years, looking to wrestle away the belt that Garcia won back in February with a win over Mario Barrios.

The event takes place on Saturday, September 12, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and on the undercard, Jai Opetaia is set to take on current WBC cruiserweight world champion Noel Mikaelian.

It currently remains to be seen whether the Armenian will still be the reigning titleholder when fight night comes around though, due to rumours that Mikaelian will be stripped for avoiding a fight with David Benavidez.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Carl Froch Claims One Welterweight Champion Could Have Stopped Terence Crawfords Unbeaten Streak

Published

on

"Carl Froch Claims One Welterweight Champion Could Have Stopped Terence Crawford's Unbeaten Streak"

Terence Crawford faced and defeated 42 different opponents during a 17-year career, but super-middleweight icon Carl Froch believes that there is one welterweight who would have put an end to Crawford’s unbeaten streak if they were to meet in their primes.

Crawford became the first post-war boxer to claim the undisputed title in three separate weight divisions last September; a run which began as a super-lightweight in 2015 by defeating Thomas Dulorme, then unifying against Viktor Postol before halting Julius Indongo in an undisputed title showdown.

‘Bud’ then moved on to the welterweight scene and knocked out Jeff Horn to capture the WBO world title on his 147lb debut, making five defences of the title before colliding with fierce rival and three-belt unified titleholder, Errol Spence Jr, in 2023.

In a unforgettable fight, Crawford brutally beat Spence down in an authoritative ninth-round stoppage win to capture the undisputed welterweight throne. Talk then turned to an unprecedented three-weight move up to super-middleweight to take on Canelo Alvarez.

After stopping off at super-welterweight to dethrone Israil Madrimov on his way up, Crawford debuted at super-middleweight in a challenge for Canelo’s undisputed crown and outboxed the Mexican superstar in an iconic win last year, hanging up the gloves three months later.

Despite those legendary achievements, Froch picked Floyd Mayweather Jr to come out on top in a potential fantasy fight against the Omaha southpaw, in an episode of ‘Froch on Fighting’.

Mayweather’s achievements speak for themselves, retiring with a perfect 50-0 unbeaten record after claiming world honours in five divisions, with his most impressive reign coming at 147lbs, where he defeated the likes of Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley.

Mayweather has been rumoured to make a comeback, but while there would be huge finances that would be on offer, Crawford has revealed that he would have no interest in ending his retirement for a bout with ‘TBE’, believing that the 49-year-old is ‘old’ and ‘done’.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Conor Benn Reveals His Pick: Oscar De La Hoya vs Terence Crawford Showdown in Boxing History

Published

on

Conor Benn Reveals His Pick: Oscar De La Hoya vs Terence Crawford Showdown in Boxing History

Terence Crawford has been hailed by many as the best fighter of this generation following his retirement, and now WBC welterweight title hopeful Conor Benn has shared how he thinks ‘Bud’ would have fared against six-division world champion Oscar De La Hoya.

Crawford became boxing’s sixth five-division world champion with an iconic win over Canelo Alvarez back in September; joining Thomas Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao in that elite and exclusive club reserved only for legends of the sport.

Of that group, only De La Hoya and Pacquiao have gone on to conquer a sixth division, with De La Hoya’s 2004 WBO middleweight world title win over Felix Sturm seeing the Californian become the first boxer to ever become a sextuple champion.

Crawford could have joined ‘’The Golden Boy’ and ‘Pac-Man’ in achieving that feat, having been offered a middleweight world title shot during the aftermath of his triumph over Canelo late last year – a proposal which later fell apart due to a failed doping test by Janibek Alimkhanuly.

Continuing the praise that the Omaha-born southpaw has received since announcing his retirement last December, Benn told Daily Mail Boxing that he would favour the undefeated star to get the better of De La Hoya, if they were to meet in their primes.

Benn also went on to predict that Crawford would retain his unbeaten streak against other greats of the game, picking him to come out on top against each of Mayweather, Julio Cesar Chavez, Pernell Whitaker and Roberto Duran.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending