Connect with us

Boxing

Mounting injuries: Ryan Garcia, which is to be examined

Published

on

Image: Mounting Injuries: Ryan Garcia's Shoulder to Be Examined

Promoter Oscar de la Hoya says that Ryan Garcia will now look at his recent successful hand surgery. Due to the violation of the injury for the popular 26-year-old “Kingry” after his defeat with Rolando Romero “Romero” last month on May 2, de la Hoya recommends that he receive the rest of 2025.

Garcia’s arms were revealed

De la Hoya did not mention how Ryan (24-2, 20 KO) suffered injuries or which side influenced the problem. He thinks that it would be a good idea for him to take the rest of the year, cure himself and fix his mind.

“He just got surgery. Now he will look at his shoulder. Actually, I would like Ryan to think about taking the whole year. It will be basic and convenient, where he feels good, ”said Oscar de la Hoya media Oh Ryan Garcia.

If Ryan takes the rest of the free year, it is doubtful if his body can recover. He ends like an ancient clock and this is not a good sign for someone so juvenile.

Oscar did not explain what another year would do for Garcia. He has already lost a year with drug suspension after positive testing of the forbidden Ped Ostarine after his victory over Devin Haney on April 20, 2024. Taking the next year would not benefit Ryan, and the chances that he never regained the form he had when he defeated Haneya.

Future fears

There are questions whether the performance was caused by Ostaryna in his system or whether it was natural. Entering the fight, some boxing fans noticed that the normally slim, birds reminiscent of Ryan’s construction looked muscular and collective. He resembled a superhero inside the ring, dropping Haney’s will, and apparently doing everything he satisfies.

Garcia was surprisingly dominated by Rolly (17-2, 13 KO), dropping in the second round, overtaken and processed during the loss of a 12-round unanimous decision at the Times Square in Novel York. The results were 115-112, 118-109 and 115-112. Most boxing fans will agree that the result that most accurately reflects what happened in the fight is 118-109.

Last updated 06/04/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Frank Sanchez knocks out Richard Torrez Jr in two rounds

Published

on

Image: Frank Sanchez Knocks Out Richard Torrez Jr In Two Rounds

Heavyweight fighters only need one spotless counter to end the fight. Sanchez waited for his shot and didn’t miss.

Sanchez controlled the distance early with his jab, which forced Torrez to get to the offense instead of moving in behind balanced combinations. He moved forward, tried to quickly close the distance and tried to force an exchange of words. Sanchez never looked rushed. He stayed behind the jab, kept his feet under him and gave Torrez different looks as he boxed from distance.

The opening round moved at a steady pace. Torrez was the busier player coming forward to attack, but Sanchez looked at ease, taking petite steps back and setting up counters. He read the entries.

It ended up being the second one.

Torrez came back into action, looking to attack, and Sanchez fired a right hand straight into the hole. The shot landed on target and dropped Torrez tough to the canvas. He tried to rally and defeat the count, but his legs gave the answer before he could.

Torrez’s pressing style keeps him upright when he comes in aggressively, and Sanchez timed the opening perfectly.

The referee stepped in immediately.

Sanchez entered the fight needing a statement after a knockout loss to Agit Kabayel stalled his progress. He returned earlier this year against lower-level opponents, but the question remained where he stood among the better heavyweights.

The victory brings Sanchez closer to another title shot. Torrez suffers the first defeat of his professional career after facing a heavyweight who remained disciplined and fired before the fight could fully develop.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Canelo responds to David Benavidez by offering him a featherlight heavyweight title fight

Published

on

Canelo responds to David Benavidez offering him title fight at light heavyweight

Canelo Alvarez has commented on David Benavidez’s recent call for a clash between the two teams.

Canelo and Benavidez have been linked to a fight for many years, dating back to when they both competed at super middleweight.

While Canelo remains one of the key fighters at 168 pounds, Benavidez has since moved up the rankings, becoming the WBC featherlight heavyweight champion for the first time claiming he defeated Gilberto Ramirez earlier this month win the WBA and WBO cruiserweight titles.

Following this victory, Benavidez was linked to fights with the likes of Dmitry Bivol and Jai Opetaia, but he once again made it clear that he would offer Canelo a chance to win the WBC 175-pound belt.

Canelo has now responded by revealing in a media interview with Boxing News that he’s not surprised that Benavidez challenged him again, but he doubts that “The Mexican Monster” will still be able to make the featherlight heavyweight limit after moving up to cruiserweight.

“Every boxer in any category challenges me. It’s nothing modern for me. He did well in the fight [against Ramirez]. I’m not surprised [he called me out]but I don’t think he can get to 175 pounds anymore. It’s not my problem.

Canelo has already competed at 175 pounds twice, but for now a move to featherlight heavyweight seems unlikely given his current world title shot against WBC super middleweight champion Christian Mbilli in Riyad, Saudi Arabia on September 12.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Mayweather Legal Case: $175 Million Fraud Suit, Child Support Order

Published

on

Floyd Mayweather Jr. he spent Friday on both sides of the dock. The retired, undefeated former champion filed a lawsuit accusing former associates of defrauding him of at least $175 million, the same day reports surfaced that a Nevada judge had ordered him to pay more than $1 million in child support. These developments include the $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed against Showtime in February and a number of smaller claims against him over the past few months.

$175 million fraud case

According to court documents obtained by TMZ SportsMayweather maintains that Jona Rechnitz, a former close associate, spent years gaining his trust before becoming his de facto financial manager, real estate broker and banking broker. The complaint named Rechnitz, Ayala Frist, Frist Apex Ventures and attorney Alexander Seligson, accusing the group of orchestrating a multi-year scheme that allegedly depleted Mayweather’s accounts through fraudulent investments, unauthorized wire transfers and undisclosed business entities.

Among the claims, Mayweather alleges that approximately $100 million worth of jewelry was transferred to Miami jewelers in exchange for approximately $13 million, with most of it still held by dealers; that he committed $7.5 million to an investment that never came to fruition; and that $15 million related to the real estate settlement was transferred without his consent. The filing also alleges that he unknowingly signed documents transferring ownership of his Gulfstream jet, leaving the buyer’s section blank, and that he did not know where the proceeds went. The allegations have not been tested in court and the named parties have not publicly responded as of the filing date of the lawsuit.

Maintenance order

Separately, a Nevada judge found Mayweather, 49, to be the legal father of a 4-year-old girl, Price Moorehead, and ordered him to pay $32,850 a month in continuing support and $933,050 in back payments, he claims. documents reported by Complex and originally obtained by TMZ Sports. The paternity ruling was made in March 2026. The case began in 2023, when Paige Moorehead, who, according to the documents, worked at the Mayweather’s Girl Collection club in Las Vegas, filed a paternity petition. The court granted a default judgment after Mayweather failed to comply with an order to submit to DNA testing. Data cited in the report shows that about $151,000 has been paid toward the remaining amount, and a judge has granted a lien on California properties linked to Mayweather of up to $2 million to secure payment.

Showtime Suit

The novel filings are the culmination of a $340 million lawsuit Mayweather filed in February against Showtime Networks and former Showtime Sports president Stephen Espinoza in Los Angeles County Superior Court. That complaint alleges that Mayweather’s former manager and advisor, Al Haymon, orchestrated a long-running financial fraud scheme involving the network and Espinoza, citing four causes of action, including aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty and civil conspiracy to commit fraud. In the complaint, Haymon was described as the architect of the alleged scheme but was not named as a defendant. Espinoza said he was surprised by the lawsuit and defended his records, while a spokesman for Showtime’s parent company, Paramount, called the claims baseless. Details of this report were described in a previous report by Boxing Insider.

The bigger financial picture

The proceedings are ongoing alongside a number of separate claims against Mayweather. He faced a $7.3 million IRS tax lien, lawsuits from two Miami jewelers over unpaid bills, a dispute over more than $300,000 in unpaid rent for a Manhattan apartment and a claim for private jet services. Mayweather, who retired in 2017 with a 50-0 record, remains lively in the exhibition ring and has been linked with a rematch with Manny Pacquiao scheduled for September in Las Vegas.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending