Connect with us

Boxing

Mikey Garcia warns Devin Haney against Jose Ramirez, citing the maintenance of the effects of Ryan Garcia

Published

on

Image: Haney's Haunted by Garcia? Ramirez Aims to Expose Lingering Doubts

Mikey Garcia predicts that Jose Ramirez’s first blow lands on Devin Haney on May 2, he will restore the memories of whip, which he suffered after losing to Ryan Garcia in April last year.

Triggering shy

“The former world champion in four leaves, Mikey, says that Haney (31-0, 15 KO) will be a” shot “, leaving him, afraid to throw himself for fear of being charged by the former WBC master and WBO Airy Sietteight Ramirez (29-2, 18 KOS).

26-year-old Haney will tardy down when he will face the ramist in the fight for Fatal Fury Card at Times Square in Up-to-date York. Mikey thinks that Devin chose the wrong warrior, choosing a 32 -year -old Ramirez as his opponent, because he hits too demanding. He believes that Haney should have chosen a warrior who is going to retire.

Considering what happened to him in his last fight, the former world champion in two divisions, Haney, could feel pressure to fight someone good. He received a lot of criticism from fans for failure and trial, which he later initiated. Despite this, Devin probably felt that he had to receive a talented guy such as Ramirez.

“I think there will be a shot. It is not going to replace. Little giant boxing About how Devin Haney will approach Jose Ramirez on May 2.

Haney will probably focus on throwing many stabs and individual blows, as he did in his victory over Regis Prygrais in 2023. He neutralized Prograis’s crime through boxing and often. We saw the same from Haney in his two victories against Geoge Cambosos Jr. and his victory over Vasily Lomachenko.

Improper choice?

“One blow is enough to restore these memories, and Jose has it. He has power, he also has a size. Haney can box, but after such a beat it is not effortless to come back. We saw it in many warriors and I think that we will employ it there.

“I think Haney should have chosen someone else. Someone who did not hit demanding, who had no power. Someone who was on their way with two or three losses in their four four fights. Someone who is not a threat. I think they chose the wrong fight,” said Mikey.

Last updated 04/02/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

$ 200 million: encouraging fury from his pension “gold -plated” on Mega fighting with Joshua

Published

on

Image: $200 Milliion: Enticing a Fury From His 'Gilded Age' Retirement for a Mega-Fight Against Joshua

Promoters Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren still hope to see Mega fighting between former world champions heavyweight Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.

A challenging part is to lure the Fury back to the ring, which will be challenging after it was broken by mentally by the cruiser’s weight “Oleksandr Usyk in December last year. Gilded age Mansion in the style of Vanderbilt.

Even this amount may not be enough to restore Fury to fight Joshua. He could stop $ 200 million, which would be a crazy amount of money for his current level of fight. Tyson is no longer fighting at a high level. It is not a spring chicken and looks closer to 50 than forty.

Both promoters did not give up the capabilities of the Gypsy king versus .. Aj are fighting. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look good. Oleksandr Usyk took something out of fury (34-2-1, 24 Kos) with winners at the back. Tyson entered these fights sounding conceit, as if he could walk on the water, but after Usyk learned twice, he disappeared in retirement.

Mowing millions

“Aj Fury, who knows what the future will bring?” said the promoter Eddie Hearn Boxing DAZN Asked which fight he wants to see, calling Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua All-British Clash

“The same answer. It is a fight that we all wanted to see. We, the British and fighters wanted it, but it is never too overdue. For some reason it did not happen. Who knows if Tyson decides if he is fed up with mowing the lawn, it may happen,” said the promoter Frank Warren in the fight against Fury-Joshua.

Apart from boxing fans in Great Britain, there is not much interest from the world, seeing that these two spoiled British ponderous scales are fighting at this overdue stage of their career. Even when Fury and Joshua were at its best, they were bad. This is pointless now, because there is no interest.

Joshua descends from a brutal knockout against Daniel Dubois and has not defeated a good warrior since his victory over 40-year-old Vladimir Klitschko in 2017. Fury’s last win with Vladimir in 2016. These two gave their victories over the washed wlad in a mega mega, which shows the meaning of the match.

Last updated 04/03/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Caleb Plant vs. Jose Armando Resendiz and Jermall Charlo vs. Thomas Lamanna header on May 31 PBC Championship boxing first graphics card

Published

on

Image: Caleb Plant vs. Jose Armando Resendiz and Jermall Charlo vs. Thomas LaManna headline May 31st PBC Championship Boxing Prime Video card

It is now official that Caleb Plant will defend its short-lived WBA 168-punting belt before Jose Armando Resendiz in the main event, and Jermall Charlo will come out of Mothballs to fight the talented Thomas Lamanna on May 31, live in the best boxing film PBC in boxeria in the forest.

Road to a great fight

Plant and Jermall take effortless presentation fights to prepare them for fighting. The point is that they look like pure gold, beating their opponents of a low level, to tighten the appetite on fans, and then establish a clash of PPV between them this year. Plant vs. Charlo is still not a great fight for salary. He focuses more on fans who remember these two when they were at the top of their game.

While Plant vs. Rosendiz and Charlo vs. Lamanna is technically not a PPV card, fans will still have to have membership in Amazon to see the event on May 31. This membership costs USD 14.99 per month or USD 139 per year, so it is not free. If fans really like duels, they will appear.

The only problem is that these two warriors are considered terrible mismatching without hope for competition. It is understandable why the 35-year-old former world champion with two divisions Jermall Charlo (33-0, 22 KO) decides to fight Lamanna (39-5-1, 18 KO), taking into account that he fought only once from 2021.

Thanks to such inactivity, Jermall needs tuning, because he was not from the ring for too long and he has not lived in the Spartan lifestyle over the years. You would like to think that Charlo has been training for years, remaining lively, but unfortunately not.

Tuning time

Critic here is the former master of IBF super master, because he was lively and is already coming out of the fight on September 14 last year against Trevor McCumba. The plant does not need another fight for a balmy -up. He should face a high ranking, such as Oslyys Iglesias, but of course we know why he doesn’t fight him.

“On May 31 I come to the show and I leave no doubt that I am one of the best in the world,” said Plant.

“I know it will be a arduous fight, but I will prepare as challenging as possible to win and devote this win to my beloved Mexico,” said RESENDIS.

Last updated 04/02/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Edgar Berlanga explodes with a caleba plant for “shameful” choosing an opponent, he calls him “a shame for boxing

Published

on

Image: Berlanga's 'Shine Like a Star' Mission Against Gonzalez-Ortiz, and Matchroom Farewell

Edgar Berlanga baked Caleb plant today, reacting to it, choosing the bottom of Jose Armando Resndiz, to fight next month on May 31 at PBC on Prime Video.

Plant (23-2, 14 KO) chased Berlanga to fight. He left himself widely open to throw himself at Edgar, as well as boxing World for choosing #15 WBA RESENDIZ (15-2, 11 KO) as his opponent. This guy was recently knocked out by Elijah Garcia.

Not much can be said in defense of the plant “Honey” with this terrible opponent. He should have showed the spine Insisting that his opponent would be one of these killers:

  1. David Morrell
  2. Oslyys Iglesias
  3. Callum Smith
  4. Christian Milli

Choosing an opponent

Berlanga had a lot to say about choosing an opponent of a plant. He says it’s “unhappy” that “honey” is fighting failure. This choice hurts Caleb’s ability to continue to fight Berlang, because if he fights with guys such as Resendiz and Trevor McCumbby, it is not possible to argue that he is worthy of fighting.

“The whole plant s *** talked. Now it is fighting a perspective that is not ranking and has two losses. You are AF ***** shame for boxing. Man, it’s damn unhappy!” Edgar Berlanga said on XBaking WBA transient master of super medium weight, Caleb Plant for choosing Cherry #15 Jose Armando Resendiz for the next fight on May 31, not one of the five best killers in 168.

Last week, Plant said that his management sent a contract to Berlang, but he never heard anything. Edgar said that he was not sent to him, but if he wanted to fight, he could take $ 200,000 while pockets $ 30 million. Berlanga is waiting for the smoke to neat the rematch of Jaime Mungia vs. Brunco ​​Surace 2. He wants to continue to fight Mungui if he wins.

The plant probably does not choose its opponents, but of course it has a bit of saying in who it is fighting, and could veto this choice in favor of one of the five best contenders.

However, after Planty looked in his last fight, abandoning the fourth by a pretender to the Trevor McCumbby brand, it makes sense that he chooses from the lower part of the barrel with the fight against Resendiz.

Last updated 04/03/2025

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending