Connect with us

Boxing

“I Want A Revatch”: Filip Hrgovic calls Daniel Dubois Post-Victory with Joe Joyce

Published

on

Image: "I Want a Rematch": Filip Hrgovic Calls Out Daniel Dubois Post-Victory Over Joe Joyce

Filip Hrgovic (18-1, 14 Kos) says that his goal is to get a rematch with IBF champion Daniel Dubois to try to avenge her losing after his career, who won Joe Joyce (16-4, 15 Kos) on Saturday evening at the Ko-Porowa Arena live live on live arena.

Physical fights

HRGOVIC says that he will have to fight in the title eliminator against one of the best pretenders to put him able to fight Dubois or one of the other masters in the division. He says he expects to return to the ring in the summer. However, Hrgovic suffered a cut on both eyes, and these will have to cure. He will have to go through the camp to fight this summer in the title eliminator.

The looking Hrgovic admitted after the fight that he was not at its best, blaming him for a compact three -week camp that prevented him from 100%. However, Filip looked the same as in the previous fight against Dubois, but on the other hand he said that he was not physically in optimal condition for this. This happens when the fighters are aging. They are rarely free of injuries.

Tonight, Hrgovic landed immaculate enough, demanding blows against “Juggernaut” Joyce to win through the results 97-93, 98-92 and 96-95. Hrgovic fought well in rounds 8, 9 and 10 to win. It was not a vintage performance of Hrgovica, but as he said, his camp was compact and did not have 100%.

When you hear a warrior who invents after repetitive flawless performances, you must believe that they cannot confront the truth about themselves. Hrgovic is not good enough and blames him with age, injury, bad training or anything else. He is not talented enough to overcome all these problems.

Dubois revenge goal

“This guy [Joe Joyce] Defeat Dubois and I beat him. So I want a rematch with Daniel Dubois, “said Filip Hrgovic Boxing DAZN After his victory over Joe Joyce tonight, saying that he wants a rematch with a heavyweight champion IBF Daniel Dubois.

“I did really badly in my last fight. Congratulations to him. He did an amazing job last year and of course I would like to have a rematch. I would like to fight the title eliminator and fight for the title. This is my goal to get the title of world champion. I think I need one more fight to get a position,” said Hrgovic.

Last updated 04/05/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

“Zepeda’s fight will be created”: Definitely a determination

Published

on

Image: Shakur Stevenson Claims Credit for Beterbiev-Bivol 2 PPV Success

Shakur Stevenson stubbornly insists that the fight against William Zezda still took place despite his comments about Turka Alalshikhh “Returning to the amount of money he had previously offered to him in the past.

Coming from Recent Jersey, he wants the fight against the invincible Zeda, believing that he is straightforward and will designate a table for a unification match with the WBA Lightweight Gervont Davis champion. The promoter of Matchroom, Eddie Hearn, mapped it with his vision of Zepeda leading to a mega fight with Tank.

Shakur is worth?

Stevenson says that WBC “ordered” the fight against Zepeda (33-0, 27 KO) and will follow the path of handbags if he is unable to reach a contract. Shakur is expected to not reach a contract with Zepeda promoters at Golden Boy, because he will be valued from Zepeda’s fight. If Shakur takes him to the auction of a handbag, maybe he doesn’t like what he finds.

He will discover its true value. Turks will not fall and will not pay Shakur a cake that he hopes to get. It would be intriguing to know what Stevenson was hoping to get to the fight with Zepeda. If it is a range of 5 to 10 million dollars, it is crazy. He is a fighter from the card, not a headliner.

Performance concerns

It will also be a challenging struggle for Stevenson and can lose to Zepeda. The only way Shakur can win is to run as he did against Edwin de los Santos, and if he fights, he will not be without interruption, and his delay will fall further than always.

The lightweight WBC master, Shakur, claims that the Saudis are trying “Exploit me” Offering “Much less” Than he got his last title defense against Josh Padley on February 22.

“WBC a fight is ordered. I am still a master and I do not withdraw from anything. If we cannot reach a contract, then the purse is. See you soon,” said Shakur Stevenson X About the belief that his fight with the compulsory William Zepeda will continue to follow the next one.

“I would cook a guy so much that he is a mismatch,” said Shakur about his numerous fight with Zepeda.

It was said that Shakur was very well paid by Turks for fighting an electrician Padley and looked terrible, fighting to get the ninth space against a substitute opponent. After this tender Shakur performance, who could blame Saudis if they don’t offer him the same money as before?

There is no tedious warrior market, such as Shakur on PPV, and Zepeda has its own problems with narrow victories in relation to the Tevin farmer. The way Stevenson fights is one of the entrance cards because it does not entertain. Boxing is part of the entertainment industry and it is flying how it fights.

Negotiations failure

“I want this fight to be so bad that these guys want to utilize me, giving me much less than I got [Josh] Padley just because they know how much I want it! “Shakur said about his claims that Turks Alalshikh promised him the amount of Zepeda’s fight in the past and is now” now “Returning to this number.

“Oh yes, and I haven’t finished negotiating, because one thing I am a champion. So whether the fight will end with these people [the Saudis] or not, I’m coming to a dude [William Zepeda]But the fight will be next !!!!

“Oscar Delahoy, keep an open line. Let’s make this fight,” said Stevenson.

Last updated 04/06/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Anthony Joshua leads unsecured by Lagos, continues to search for the fight

Published

on

Image: Joshua's 2025 Plans: Awaiting Fury, Exploring Other Opponents

Anthony’s film Joshua running through the streets of Lagos in Nigeria and cheering by people on the street who recognize him was published today on social media.

Lagos Run

It seemed that the Ultra-Bogat former heavyweight champion Joshua (28-4, 25 KO) seemed to be without security protection and seemingly not afraid of jumping. For someone who is famed for the streets, it is risky.

35-year-old Joshua comes out of a brutal defeat in the fifth round with Daniel Dubois on September 21 last year. Promoter Eddie Hearn was everywhere, talking about various possible opponents of the next AJ fight.

The prize is Tyson Fury that Hearn is eager to fight himBattle of Great Britain “But “The Gypsy King” did not say a word about getting out of a pension to accommodate Joshua. Hearna got stuck in heaps that Fury did not move his gilded residence to fight Joshua in a clash that would make Gazillions for both.

Options mentioned for AJ

– Deontay Wilder
– Joseph Parker
– Daniel Dubois
– Agit Kabayel
– Martin Bakole

Joshua wants to avenge her loss of Dubois. If this fight takes place next, it will attract great interest in fans. For AJ, he might as well do it, because it will not be easier for him if he waits two or three years before he faces Dubois again. Until then, he will be too vintage to have a chance to win a rematch.

Other options on the low list of opponents Hearna for AJ are not so attractive. 39-year-old Deontay is heading to some unknown warrior, Tyrell Herndon, on June 27, and can lose.

Even if he wins, the popularity he once had will not come back to fight between him and Joshua, it’s worth it this year. Wilder must defeat the warrior at level 10 to fight between him and Joshua, it’s worth it.

Last updated 04/06/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Dubois “Will Kill” Chisora, says Whyte: Title Welftan’s Pursuit recognized as a “catastrophe” by fans

Published

on

Image: Dubois 'Will KILL' Chisora, Says Whyte: Journeyman's Title Pursuit Deemed 'Disaster' by Fans

Dillian Whyte says that IBF heavyweight champion Daniel Dubois will not fight Derek Chisora ​​because he has “greater fights”. Whyte claims that Dubois will “kill Derek” if this happens with which fans in social media agree. This fight would be a disaster.

41 -year -old Chisora skillfully maneuvered Through their promoters in a compulsory position for the title shot against Dubois. Delboy Elderly Warhorse (36-13, 23 KO) is already talking about his plans for the fight against the fight against the IBF Dubois champion (22-2, 21 KO).

Chisory’s motivation

Derek sounds sure that he will challenge Dubois for his title at the Wembley Stadium stadium in his 50th and allegedly the final fight of his career. Fans believe that Chisora ​​focuses on the money he will receive for the fight with Dubois, not his chances of winning, which do not exist. He is not stupid.

Chisora ​​knows that he will be out of the league, but millions that she will get for this fight will give him Supple landing in retirement years.

Whyte, 36 years aged, does not say who Dubois should fight instead of Chisora, but when his name was listed as an option in an interview, he agreed. However, he would not be different than Chisora. Whyte is just as washed as he and did not have a company to fight the highest class of the owner of titles, such as Dubois or Oleksandr Utyk. Whyte is British and you should not fight for titles.

“Kill” a claim

“No, he doesn’t fight Derek Chisor. No,” said Dillian Whyte SecondsouT, asked about his thoughts about the possible fight between Derek Chisor and heavyweight champion IBF Daniel Dubois, who may occur. “He [Dubois] I’m not going to fight, no.

“Dubois will kill Derek. He could actually die. Seriously. There are greater and better struggles to make Dubois to now. It’s only business. Derek Chisora ​​is at the bottom of this list. At the top of the list is bigger and better guys.”, “He said that he was at the top of the” Dubois “list.

Dubois will destroy 100% Derek Chisor’s arrows if it is mismatched. Chisora ​​will force IBF’s hand, and the only way he doesn’t get a crack in the fight against Dubois is to leave.

It would be a nightmare for Chisora, if Dubois abandoned the belt, leaving Derek to fight another highest pretender, Efe Ajagba, for a free IBF belt. He will also lose to him, but it will not be a day of retirement of a lot of money, which will be a clash with Dubois.

“I am open until the end of June. I talked to Frank, and he said that there is accessibility until the end of June. I am still training. I am still in good shape. I have never run so much before,” said Whyte.

Last updated 04/06/2025

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending