Richardson Hitchins defends his title of the world IBF Junior-Welterweight against the former undisputed master George Cambosos Jr on Saturday, June 14 at the theater in Madison Square Garden in Novel York, live in Dazn at Dazn 20:00 et / 17:00 PT / 1:00 BST (Sun) / 2:00 CET (Sun)with bells Fr. 23:25 ET / 20:25 PT / 4:25 BST (Sun) / 5:25 CET (Sun).
Podkard – Feating Andy Cruz vs. Hironori Misiro, Alexis Barriere vs. Roney Hines, Ernesto Mercado vs. Jonathan Montrel, Zaquin Moses vs. Carl Rogers, Pablo Valdez vs. Cesar Diaz, Nisshant Dev vs. Joshua Silva and Adam Maca vs. Rafael Castillo – break the evening.
My fighters speak before the Showdown of June 14
Eddie Hearn
“What a moment … Mecca of boxing … Richardson Hitchins … wants to say a statement in the division … and drive to the Supergiska … George Cambosos … is looking for one of the biggest wins in Australian boxing and trying to become a world champion in two divisions.”
“We have an amazing undercard … youthful [Andy Cruz] He is one of the greatest amateurs of our generation as a two -time golden Olympic medalist. “
Richardson Hitchins
“First of all, I just want to thank God for being here … You brought the structure to my career … I remember how I came to the garden and watched … Teofimo and Cambosos … and I said that I can beat both of these guys … I will bring the championship back to Novel York.”
“They say I’m basic to work. I know for sure that I’m sure … I want to put $ 50,000 … The money is here.”
“He is the ass, he still lives with the winning Teofimo … I’m worried about the whole boxing world. All this sport is my shit.”
George Cambosos JR
“I love this weaker role … I come as weaker and come here to win this fight … whatever it takes, there is no plan B.”
“I saw it all at the highest level … This warrior is still here … I have never lost in America or a match show.”
Why watch
Defense of high rate belts: First defense of MSG Hitchins – Brooklyn Pride vs. Sydney Promader.
Harsh confidence: Hitchins literally pulled 50 k Conference in the middle of the press to prove his point of view.
Underdog Grit: Cambosos develops when it was underestimated – 2–0 on match cards.
Elite under the card: Olympic gold medalist Andy Cruz is fighting for a lightweight IBF eliminator.
Without fluff: Every fight here matters – not lining, but rivals.
Where to watch
Stream: Live on dazn (live, worldwide)
Main card: 20:00 et / 17:00 PT / 13:00 BST / 2:00 EST
Ringwall: 23:25 / 20:25 PT / 4:25 BST / 5:25 EST
Information about the event
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2025
Premises: Theater in Madison Square Garden, Novel York
Tickets: On sale via ticketmaster.com
Full combat card
Richardson Hitchins vs. George Cambosos JR – IBF super lightweight title
Andy Cruz vs. Hironori Mishiro – lightweight (IBF title eliminator)
Alexis Barriere vs. Roney Hines – weighty weight
Ernesto Mercado vs. Jonathan Show – super lightweight
Zaquin Moses vs. Carl Rogers – a great feather -like whack
Pablo Valdez vs. Cesar Diaz – semi -average weight
“And as far as his skills go, I think he’s just one step away from being perfect. He does everything well,” Keyshawn said. “He doesn’t have anything great in his arsenal. Everything is just fine. That’s good. That’s good. That’s good. Which makes him a good fighter. But he’s just not among the elite of the elite.”
The comments came during an appearance on the “What’s Up That Podcast,” where Davis spent much of the interview discussing Haney, Gervonta Davis, Shakur Stevenson and the effects of losing weight following his canceled fight with Edwin De Los Santos last year.
Keyshawn said he approached Bill Haney earlier this year about making this fight happen, but he believes the other side has gone serene since then.
“You may have seen this video before. Me and Shakur walked up to Bill at the weigh-in for the last fight in January. Long story brief, I thought, ‘Hey, we’re going to fight this year, right?’ He said, ‘Man, mind your own business.’ I said, “I’ll mind my own business.” Will we fight this year? He said, “Just keep your word after the fight.”
Davis then said:
“Why don’t I fight Devin now after the fight? If you want to call it a duck, call it a duck.”
He also asked if Haney has looked the same since his loss to Ryan Garcia.
“Don’t you think he’s the same? The world doesn’t think he’s the same.”
Still, Davis acknowledged that Haney showed toughness by continuing to get up during the Garcia fight.
“I have a lot of respect for him as a player. Fuck, it’s not basic to come back from that.”
The interview moved on to several possible future fights, including fights with Haney, Conor Benn, Tank Davis, and even boxing events with influential people. Keyshawn has repeatedly said he wants the biggest fights available and claimed fans are already demanding a tougher pushback against him.
Tomek Galm is a boxing journalist covering the global fight landscape since 2014, specializing in heavyweight analysis, industry trends and fighter psychology.
Ahead of his return, Errol Spence Jr spoke more about his extended break from boxing and revealed whether a return to the sport was always a certainty.
Spence maintained his undefeated record at 27 fights, establishing himself as the welterweight standout by defeating Kell Brook to win the IBF world title, before unifying the WBC and WBA titles with wins over Shawn Porter and Yordenis Ugas, respectively.
‘The Truth’ has not fought since then, but his return to fight Australian Tim Tszyu has now been officially announced as the Long Island-born southpaw looks to prove he still has a lot to offer.
Although talking to Main eventSpence revealed that after the devastating loss to Crawford, he considered retiring, but now believes that the inactivity has been good for him.
“I’ve definitely thought about retiring, but I feel rejuvenated. This long break has definitely helped me physically, it’s definitely helped me mentally and I’m ready to show everyone what I’ve done.”I stayed because I’m sure there are many doubters.
“A lot of people will say ‘oh he’ll be a shell’ or ‘he can’t come back’ but they always say that, eye injury, they said the same thing, car accident, they said the same thing, they’ll keep saying the same thing and they’re just adding fuel to the fire.”
Tszyu-Spence will take place on July 25 in Australia.
Kelvin Davis responded angrily to criticism following his 10-round split decision victory over Peter Dobson on May 16 at Scope Arena in Norfolk, Virginia.
Many fans on social media questioned the performance after Kelvin spent much of the fight boxing carefully and tying up Dobson during exchanges. Some viewers also took issue with the scorecards after Dobson continued to press for action in the second half of the 10-round fight.
Stand N fought Woo N took my chin L onny they drugged me through the dirt moved N in the box Pete secured the dub and still shit to say I can’t please everyone so fuck you if you’re against TS everyone OPPS. I returned home to my family without blemishes, I fight for people who do not GAF for me
In the post, it appeared Davis was defending the change in style after earlier criticism that he was too willing to stand and trade previous fights. In the match against Dobson, Kelvin boxed more cautiously and focused on movement, but the performance was still met with hefty criticism from some Norfolk fans and online fans.
Several responses to the post criticized the fight as too cautious and lacking in action, even though Davis recorded a win on the scorecards. Other fans defended him, emphasizing that he still won against an experienced opponent.
The fight took place as part of Keyshawn Davis’ rematch victory over Nahir Albright at the Scope Arena, and the Davis brothers once again headlined a major boxing event in their hometown.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.