UK Boxing
Eddie Hearn: Anthony Joshua can fight this year on one condition
Published
7 months agoon

Anthony Joshua could return to the ring before the end of the year, but not in a main event, according to his promoter Eddie Hearn.
Under Hearn’s tutelage, Joshua has headlined his last 19 fights, a run that has seen him become a two-time world heavyweight champion.
The 35-year-old has been out of the ring since a devastating fifth-round knockout defeat to Daniel Dubois last September, with his return put on hold after he underwent elbow surgery earlier this year.
Hearn revealed that the Watford man could return to the pitch in December, but if he does, it will be the first time in almost 11 years that he will be on the miniature end of the stick.
“There was a discussion [about him fighting before the end of the year]– said the chairman of the match hall IFLTV.

If he fights this year, it will be a fight of attrition.
“Because coming back and fighting in a huge arena, in a challenging fight after a year and a half break, is not always that effortless and it’s not about money in this fight this year.
“The idea is to wrap your arms around it, go in there and punch someone in the jaw, then go back to camp, get ready for the next one, and then fight Tyson Fury.
“So it’s 50-50 whether he will fight this year.
“But if that happens, he’ll be added to a card that he won’t headline.”

“AJ” was in talks to fight the YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paulbut the talks were suspended when the American decided to meet Gervonta Davis on display on November 14.
Joshua was the subject of calls from both Arslanbek Makhmudov and Guido Vianello following their weekend victories, with Makhmudov claiming that “AJ” had agreed to face him after exchanging messages on social media.
According to Hearn, Joshua is still awaiting a long-awaited showdown with Fury, who retired in January, but is expected to return to the ring next year, according to his promoter Frank Warren.
“That’s what everyone wanted to hear,” the 46-year-old said Heavenly sports.
“What AJ wants more than anything is to fight Tyson Fury.
“It’s the most essential fight in this sport… I hope.
“The only thing that comes close to this level [for Joshua] is to win the world heavyweight championship again, which is a huge motivation for him.”
You may like
Johnny Nelson believes that Oleksandr Usyk will defeat Rico Verhoeven, but not in the way most people expect.
Usyk will defend his unified heavyweight world titles against Verhoeven on Saturday at the Giza Pyramids in Egypt, live on DAZN.
Many expect the undefeated Ukrainian champion to stop the former kickboxing champion, who is fighting for only the second time as a professional boxer and first in almost 12 years.
Usyk is rated at 2/9 by Bet365, giving him his 16th career knockout, but former cruiserweight world champion Nelson believes the Dutchman will go the distance.
“I don’t think it will be a downtime,” the 59-year-old said Boxing King’s Media.
“I think it will be a points win for Usyk.
“I think Rico will be in very good shape, very powerful.
“Compared to the technique, he is confined, but I think he will go the distance.

“He will grab and hold.
Unless the referee steps in and saves him, but it won’t be a beating.
Usyk is fighting for the first time since July, when he became a two-time undisputed heavyweight champion of the world by defeating Daniel Dubois in the fifth round.
The Ukrainian later vacated the WBO title with Fabio Wardley becoming champion before losing it in his first defense against Dubois earlier this month.
The WBC sanctioned the Usyk-Verhoeven fight, though WBA and IBF have determined their own position on the controversial clash.
The WBA federation agreed to the 37-year-old defending the belt, but the contender cannot win it and if Usyk loses, they will review the situation again.

A WBA statement read: “If Usyk emerges victorious, the fight will be officially recognized as a successful title defense. If the champion loses, the WBA Championship Committee will review his status and determine the next course of action for the heavyweight championship.”
“As for Verhoeven, a victory would not earn him WBA title recognition, although it would allow him to enter the organization’s heavyweight rankings.”
As for the IBF, their belt is not in danger, but if Usyk loses, he will be stripped of his title.
The post Usyk vs Verhoeven: Johnny Nelson predicts shock appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.
UK Boxing
Venezuela Fury moves out of Tyson’s residence to live in a caravan and quickly changes his name
Published
12 hours agoon
May 18, 2026
Tyson Fury’s daughter Venezuela is planning to swap the £8million family mansion for a lifetime caravan with her novel husband. The 16-year-old, the eldest daughter of the two-time heavyweight boxing champion, married 19-year-old Noah Price on Saturday.
During the extravagant wedding, the bride wore crocs, sunglasses and a gown with a 50-foot train as she walked down the aisle with her 18 bridesmaids, before a raucous evening reception featuring a performance by Peter Andre for about 160 guests. On her wedding day, Venezuela wasted no time in adopting a novel identity and updated her name on social media just moments after officially becoming a married woman.
The teenager, who is one of the seven children of Fury and his wife Paris, is now called Venezuela Price and takes over the Instagram nickname @venezuelaprice1 immediately after Saturday’s wedding.
Her eminent father looked visibly moved as he witnessed her exchange vows and, he said, confirmed the immediate name change Daily mail: “That was handsome. She’s not a Fury anymore.”
Now the Venezuelan social media star is preparing to leave her parents’ residence and move with her novel spouse to a traveler’s campsite in Yorkshire’s East Riding.
A source told the publication: “Venezuela wants to start her married life in customary traveler style, just like her parents did.
“She has lived in luxury since birth, but she is ready to trade the comforts of home and live in a stationary caravan.
“She doesn’t think it hurts her parents and she looks forward to taking care of everyone in the house while Noah goes to work. Her parents approve.”
Venezuela has since posted photos of the stationary caravan on her TikTok account, captioning it: “This is (our) first home ever, I’m so proud of my Noah.”
The yet unfurnished caravan – dubbed ‘The Manor House’ – features a predominantly white, gold and marble décor, with an open-plan kitchen and living room, master bedroom and bathroom with both a shower and a free-standing bathtub.
Venezuela’s parents, both 37, also married as teenagers in 2008, and Paris launched her own career in media, becoming a familiar face on Loose Women and starring in the Netflix family series At Home With the Furys.
After being criticized for marrying at the age of 16, Venezuela stood by her choice and told The Sun: “I think girls my age are doing worse things now. They’re sitting in parks and drinking bottles of beer.”
She added: “Some people say, ‘You give up your life, you’ll just become a wife.’ But I just think they’re worlds apart.
“Of course, girls my age are still studying, but I went to school and passed my exams and everything because I had private tutoring, so I got through it faster. I won’t go to university because I don’t want to be a doctor or a lawyer, so I don’t have to.
“Noah is kind, sweet and caring. When we spend time together, we do a lot of fun things and we don’t stop laughing – even though we go fishing together and I’m not that into fishing.
“When you know, you know – Noah and I love each other. So why not start my life, get married and do our own thing. That’s what we both want to do.”
UK Boxing
Oleksandr Usyk vs Rico Verhoeven – Odds and betting guide
Published
16 hours agoon
May 18, 2026
Oleksandr Usyk is the bookmakers’ clear favorite to defeat Rico Verhoeven on Saturday in Egypt.
Usyk defends his WBC heavyweight title against Verhoeven at the Giza Pyramids, live on DAZN.
The only things at stake for him are the Ukrainian’s IBF and WBA titles.
The 39-year-old is a 1/18 favorite Bet365 defeat a former kickboxing world champion who is fighting for only the second time as a professional boxer.
Usyk knocked out Daniel Dubois in the fifth round last August to claim the undisputed heavyweight championship for a second time and is expected to stop the Dutchman at 2/9, while a points victory is valued at 4/1.
Verhoeven’s last professional boxing fight was in 2014, and the “King of Kickboxing” is an 8/1 underdog Bet365 accomplish what would be seen as one of the biggest upsets in heavyweight history and celebrate Usyk’s first defeat as a professional.
The 37-year-old’s best hope for victory is a knockout with a score of 14/1, while an unlikely decision victory is valued at 25/1.

Full Bet365 odds
The result of the fight
- Oleksandr Usyk will win the fight: 1/18
- Oleksandra Usyk by KO/TKO/DQ: 2/9
- Oleksandr Usyk by decision or technical decision: 4/1
- Rico Verhoeven will win the fight: 8/1
- Rico Verhoeven by KO/TKO/DQ: 14/1
- Rico Verhoeven by decision or technical decision: 25/1
- Draw or technical draw: 28/1
Round bets
Aleksander Usyk
- To win in round 1: 1/11
- To win round 2: 9/1
- Win in round 3: 15/2
- To win round 4: 7/1
- To win in round 5: 7/1
- To win in round 6: 15/2
- To win in round 7: 17/2
- To win in round 8: 10/1
- To win in round 9: 1/12
- To win in round 10: 16/1
- To win in round 11: 22/1
- To win in round 12: 33/1
- Win by Decision or Technical Decision: 4/1
Rico Verhoeven
- Win in round 1: 100/1
- Win in round 2: 100/1
- Win in round 3: 100/1
- Win in round 4: 100/1
- Win in round 5: 100/1
- To win in round 6: 100/1
- To win in round 7: 100/1
- Win in round 8: 100/1
- Win in round 9: 100/1
- Win in round 10: 100/1
- To win in round 11: 100/1
- To win in round 12: 100/1
- To win by decision or technical decision: 25/1
The post Oleksandr Usyk vs Rico Verhoeven – Odds and Betting Guide appeared first on ProBoxing-Fans.com.
Tony Bellew calls Rico Verhoeven a ‘problem’ for Usyk
Frazer Clarke BRUTAL ON DUBOIS VS WARDLEY – “IT WASN’T THE MOST SKILLED!”
Coach Robert Garcia summarizes Errol Spence’s chances of beating Tim Tszyu after a 3-year break
Trending
-
Opinions & Features1 year agoPacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 year agoDmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results1 year agoStephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results1 year agoKeyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video1 year agoFrank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Analysis1 year agoRobert Garcia discusses the debate on the greatest Mexican warrior in history
-
Video1 year ago‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
Results1 year agoLive: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card


