Results
Anthony Joshua trolled by Jake Paul when the messages are leaking
Published
12 months agoon

Anthony Joshua and Jake Paul trade messages there and back, because their unlikely showdown apparently collects the shoot.
Paul, who missed a fantastic clash with Canelo Alvarez, called Joshua in March, claiming that the two -time world champion of heavyweight has no chin.
“The Problem Child” claims that the Watford man initiated his last interaction, responding to the video from his training on June 28 against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
“It was nice, we have cordially”, 28-year-old TOD Sun.
“He told me today when I say” Lol “to one of my training clips, and then I sent him” Lol “.

“And I think like a child s *** talking, behind the scenes.
“But I have a lot of love for Anthony Joshua.
“I think that such things are comical and is a great guy and I think that the fight between us would be amazing and I believe that I can win.”

Joshua has left the ring since he suffers from a destructive Fifth round loss of knockout Daniel Dubois on the stage of Wembley.
Since then, the 35-year-old Bone has moved away because of his elbow injury, and at the beginning of this week his promoter, Eddie Hearn, claimed that he could withdraw from sport next year and hopes that Tyson Fury would reverse his retirement to a long-term hit.
“AJ would be outside the ring just over a year before he returned to the ring,” said the 46-year-old The Ariel Helwani Show.
“It will get off the operation. I don’t think the Fury will be ready to fight at this time.

“But I expect it to be someone who will prepare him for a really great fight in 2026, and probably 2026 will be his last year in sport.
“It is probably three fights.
“If I advise AJ, we came back this year, we have two fights of Tyson Fury, what else?
“Maybe fight Daniel Dubois, but I think that for me, when AJ fights with Tyson Fury, he is a child made everything.

“I love him to have another rupture in Dubois and I would like him to have another crack in Uyk, but you just go on.
“Now, if we get to next year and he still shoots all cylinders, 2026 won not his last year.
“But for me something is right that he will come back this year, beating Tyson Fury twice and flows to the sunset.”
You may like
Results
Amari Jones challenges the former champion in a career-defining escape
Published
6 hours agoon
May 23, 2026
Amari Jones accomplished much more than just defeating a former world champion on Friday night. The undefeated middleweight could finally declare himself one of Golden Boy’s true breakout fighters.
Headlining his first DAZN main event in front of his hometown crowd in San Jose, Jones demolished former IBF middleweight champion Vincenzo Gualtieri in just three rounds and left no doubt as to who was in control of the fight.
The 23-year-old looked composed from the opening bell, and his shot broke Gualtieri’s rhythm before gradually turning the German into heavier shots.
Once Jones found the target flawlessly, the finish came quickly.
A crushing right hand to the temple knocked Gualtieri down badly, before Jones landed a brutal uppercut moments later that forced referee Thomas Taylor to stop the fight at 2:29 of the third round.
The performance lifted Jones to 17-0 with 15 knockouts and immediately changed the conversation about one of Golden Boy’s most manageable newborn fighters.
Amari Jones’ Escape
“I made the statement that needed to be made tonight,” Jones said after the win.
“I proved that my victory over veteran Luis Arias was no fluke by coming out here and knocking out an experienced former world champion.”
Jones admitted that Gualtieri’s awkward style initially forced him to be patient, but veteran coach Virgil Hunter quickly noticed that fresh opportunities were beginning to emerge.
“After the first round, Virgil told me that Gualtieri had already shown me everything he had. After that, it was only a matter of time.”
From there, Jones began stringing together combinations with increasing confidence as Gualtieri tried to tardy him down.
“A star emerged tonight and I turned my attention to the middleweight division.”
Gualtieri entered the ring as a former world champion with only one defeat to his name. By the end of the third round, he looked completely overwhelmed by the speed, sharpness and finishing instincts that Jones was firing at him.
The return of Robin Safar
In the co-main event titled Robin Safar won the WBC silver cruiserweight title with a split decision victory over Yamil Peralta, despite suffering the first knockdown of his professional career.
Safar shook off his initial fear to emerge victorious in a tough twelve-round battle after two judges favored the Swede and one backed Peralta.
“I actually got dropped in that fight. It was the first time I was dropped,” Safar later admitted.
“It was a compact knockdown in the blink of an eye, but I had to recover and adapt. We came back and won the fight.”
Safar later called for a fight against Noel Mikaelian when he tried to get close to the top fighters in the cruiserweight division.
Results below the card
Elsewhere on the card Dariusz Fulghum stopped Yoanki Urrutia after a brutal body attack forced the corner to call it quits after three rounds in their super middleweight clash, while Tristan Kalkreuth he knocked down Marco Canedo in six.
Jordan Fuentes also remained undefeated after defeating Dante Hernandez in a thrilling super flyweight bout.
In preliminary activities Jordan Panten stopped Jean Rivera-Pacheco for the WBA Continental middleweight title John “Scrappy” Ramirez defeated Lucas Fernandez in ten rounds.
Enkhmandakh Charkuu also remained undefeated with a unanimous decision victory over Adrian Herrera Jose Medrano Jr. knocked out Anel Dudo in four rounds.
About the author
Phil Jay is the editor-in-chief of World Boxing News (WBN) and a boxing veteran with over 15 years of experience. Since 2010, he has interviewed world champions, broken international exclusives and reported on ring performances. Read the full biography.
Results
Match results Dave Allen vs Filip Hrgovic from Doncaster
Published
6 days agoon
May 17, 2026
World Boxing News has live scores from Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium as David Allen takes on Filip Hrgovic on the Queensberry Promotions card.
The bill, promoted by Frank Warren and aired on DAZN, will be updated by WBN starting around 4:30 p.m.
Allen meets Hrgovic for ten rounds for the vacant IBF Inter-Continental heavyweight title, while Louie O’Doherty and Ahmed Hatim clash for the vacant British and Commonwealth lightweight title.
WBN will also broadcast live the main event between Allen and Hrgovic.
Live scores of the Allen – Hrgovic match
22:06
Dave Allen was stopped after three one-sided rounds when Filip Hrgovic proved too keen and powerful for the Doncaster heavyweight.
Hrgovic took control early after the punch and unloaded hefty combinations that repeatedly forced Allen back. The Croatian looked physically stronger throughout and never let Allen settle in the fight.
After receiving punishment in the first rounds, the fight was stopped in the third, with Allen unable to put up any significant resistance.
This always seemed like a threatening task for Allen, but the difference in levels quickly became apparent once Hrgovic got into his rhythm.
21:20
Michael Gomez Jr crushed and stopped Lee McGregor in the sixth round when a corner threw in the towel after a one-sided fight.
20:47
Louie O’Doherty improved to 12-0 with a unanimous decision over Ahmed Hatim
Scores of 119-109 and 118-110 twice, and O’Doherty won the vacant Commonwealth lightweight title
19:42
Asadkhuja Muydinkhujaev he broke the match after six rounds 60-54.
19:03
Karol Fail scored points over Luis Morales as the 29-year-old southpaw went 12-0.
18:17
Joe Hayden he dropped a bloody Ryan Frost, then stopped midway through the fifth set and remained undefeated.
Hayden is 23-0 and remains a marginal contender despite his extensive record.
17:51
Kian Hamilton was victorious in four rounds, with the Doncaster lightweight taking his second career win.
17:43
Bradley Casey he stopped tardy replacement Renar Rusins in the second round at cruiserweight.
17:08
Early action saw John Tom Varey get a decisive victory and then it will be 2-0 Ted Jackson he stopped Mike Byles in one round.
David Allen vs. Filip Hrgovic fight
Allen returns in front of the home crowd in Doncaster against Hrgovic, who arrives with a 19-1 record and a chance to return to the heavyweight title fight.
The vacant IBF Inter-Continental title is at stake, giving the winner a path back to the world rankings.
British title fight
O’Doherty and Hatim meet in an undefeated lightweight clash for the British title and vacant Commonwealth crown. O’Doherty enters with an 11-0 record, and Hatim has a 12-0 record in the national title fight, giving the card another significant undefeated match.
Live updates
Results will be updated below after the Doncaster fights have concluded, and there will also be a live scorecard for the main event and full live coverage from WBN.
About the author
Phil Jay is the editor-in-chief of World Boxing News (WBN) and a boxing veteran with over 15 years of experience. Since 2010, he has interviewed world champions, broken international exclusives and reported in-ring performances. Read the full biography.
Results
Daniel Dubois survives early disaster to stop Fabio Wardley – rematch clause revealed
Published
2 weeks agoon
May 10, 2026
Daniel Dubois survived two knockdowns and a brutal early gunfight to stop Fabio Wardley in the eleventh round of the heavyweight war in Manchester.
The WBO heavyweight title clash at Co-op Live appeared to be slipping away from Dubois in the opening rounds as Wardley dropped the former world champion twice and threatened to overwhelm him with sheer aggression.
Instead, Dubois weathered the storm, gradually broke down Wardley and ultimately forced a dramatic stoppage after eleven brutal rounds.
Wardley entered the fight, defeating Dubois with the first punch of the fight, before both men traded powerful shots in a disordered opening session. Dubois looked vulnerable again in the third quarter when he fell to another injured knee during another violent exchange.
Despite the early setbacks, Dubois slowly began to regain control as Wardley’s effectiveness declined and the penalty began to accumulate.
The return of Daniel Dubois
By the fourth, the momentum was starting to come back. Dubois hurt Wardley with solid shots and forced perceptible reactions from the previously undefeated challenger.
In the fifth and sixth rounds, Dubois took complete control.
Wardley struggled to establish his jab and control the pace as Dubois marched forward, applying measured pressure and harder punches. In the middle rounds, Wardley looked exhausted and severely damaged, particularly around his nose and mouth.
Dubois sensed the fight was changing.
The seventh and eighth rounds became a test of survival for Wardley, who somehow continued to fight despite appearing close to being stopped several times.
What made the fight so dramatic was that Wardley never stopped trying to score the equalizer. Even after a few rounds, he was punching backwards when Dubois gave him space.
The danger continued into the ninth quarter when Dubois nearly shut down the event in another round of wild rallies, with full live coverage of the Wardley vs. Dubois results documenting the swinging dynamics of the card.
Fabio Wardley
Heading into the championship rounds, both heavyweights looked exhausted.
Wardley was visibly weakening, while Dubois himself seemed exhausted after so much effort. The difference, however, was that Dubois still had enough power to finish the case.
Dubois landed two immaculate punches in the eleventh, ending the fight and preventing Wardley from continuing after one of the most dramatic heavyweight battles seen in Britain this year.
Frank Warren later revealed that there was a rematch clause, leaving the door open for Wardley to seek revenge after the first defeat of his professional career.
The result gives Dubois another major heavyweight victory after recovering from an early crash, while Wardley pushed the former champion to the limit in a fight that could easily have resulted in a second chapter.
The WBN Wardley vs Dubois scorecard and round-by-round coverage followed as Dubois completely turned the fight around after early knockdowns.
About the Author
Phil Jay is the editor-in-chief of World Boxing News (WBN) and a boxing veteran with over 15 years of experience. Since 2010, he has interviewed world champions, broken international exclusives and reported in-ring performances. Read the full biography.
Rico Verhoeven reacts to the loss of Oleksandr Usyk
Rico Verhoeven speaks out about the referee stopping Usyk’s fight one second before the end of the round
Glory in Giza Preview: Full Card List Usyk vs. Verhoeven
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
‘BE CAREFUL EARLY!!’ – Carl Frampton WARNS CHAMP Wardley vs Dubois
“WHEN I SAW HE WAS TRAINING RICO VERHOEVEN..” Team Usyk’s Russ Anber and Peter Fury BREAK IT DOWN
Claressa Shields SLAPS Alycia Baumgardner IN THE FACE During HEATED Confrontation 😱
Trending
-
Opinions & Features1 year agoPacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 year agoDmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results1 year agoStephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results1 year agoKeyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video1 year agoFrank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Analysis1 year agoRobert Garcia discusses the debate on the greatest Mexican warrior in history
-
Video1 year ago‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
Results1 year agoLive: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card


