The featherlight pretender Abdullah Mason is already thinking about the fight between him and the popular Perspective of the 140-Funt Emiliano Vargas about what he thinks will be a “huge fight in the future.”
The son of the former champion of 154-pounds Ferrando Vargas, Emilano Vargas (13-0, 11 KO) quickly gaining the popularity of fans thanks to his power and rapid knockout. Only 20, Emiliano has a lot of time to continue their progress. The fight between him and Abdullah Mason will be huge in a few years if they both win.
Fight came?
“He said that after I dropped twice in November [by Yohan Vasquez]where I stopped [*injured, one-legged] The guy in the next round [2nd]It shows a bit where I am as a warrior. They needed to know something or gain confidence in themselves, “said Abdullah Mason Ring magazine.
“It was certainly that was,” said Mason asked if Emiliano Vargas must see how he was dropped twice to get confidence to fight him. “Nobody said anything about any fight. We know that he has his people [fanbase]And I have my people. It would be a huge fight in the future. “
It was a bad sign that Mason was dropped twice by the journeyman Yohan Vasquez on November 8 last year. It confirmed what Floyd Schofield’s father said that Abdullah was China and was unable to make a good shot without breakdown. Despite this, the Mason has excellent impact power, and if he focuses on his defense, it will be a clash between him and Emiliano Vargas.
Mason (17-0, 15 KO) has just turned 21 and is considered the next star in a department of 135 pounds. Because a featherlight division without Abdullah stars must raise the weight to fight Vargas.
Mason is fighting today with Carlos ornelas (28-4, 15 KO) in a 10-round competition, live at ESPN+ at Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. Abdullah must look good in this fight to silence the critic that she receives from fans.
Insidious 101
Considering the trembling Mason’s performance against Vasquez in November last year, maybe that’s why top -class matches chose faint arable from the Super Feather Wweight Division, so that the mason for fighting instead of choosing a featherlight.
This is Insidious supplies 101But they can’t protect Abdullah Mason forever. If there is no chin to fight guys with good power, he will finally find out and the carpet will be pulled out from under him. It will be like any brittle difficult hitter in this sport, and there are a lot of them. At the moment, Mason must be seen as a defective product.
So, unless the highest rank cannot shine this diamond in a way they did with their clever stock Keyshawn DavisHe can’t move as a professional. They turned Keyshawn into a world champion at the age of 135 without his fight with the living body. They could do the same with Abdullah, but of course this is not a enduring solution to the problem.
Tim Tziu gave a promise to leave the horror of 2024 in the rearview mirror, American American Joey Spencer in Newcastle to take the first step to restart his career in boxing.
After incurring losses against Sebastian, the fund and Bakhram Murtazaliev, Tsiza (25-2, 18 KO) knew that this fight against Spencer was “do or die”. The 30-year-old Australian was patient in the opening rounds before he lived and stamped his authority in the dominant third cage. He showed his aggressive, but measured style, which previously brought him to the motor title, working Spencer at his speed, diversity and strength.
Tsyzyu caused sedate pain to Spencer, first with a stab, then a hook, and finally the upper, who left nasty cut around the right eye. After maintaining a wave of tsiza’s blows at the end of the fourth round, the American dad threw a towel to finish the competition, allowing Tyu to accept the title of WBO Inter-Continental Super Welter Wweight.
“There was some pressure. I couldn’t make a third in a row,” Tych admitted. “I hope I teach people that if they fall to the floor, they can always go back to the top. Critics will always be there [but] I proved it to everyone in the world. I came back, honey. I came back! “
The first victory, since the defense of his younger Medium Crown in the WBO against Brian Mendoza in October 2023, maintains him perfectly on Australian land. He also expanded the invincible run of the Tsyzyu family in Australia to 51-0.
Tsyzu now focused on another American, former unified world champion in welterweight, Keith Thurman, who crushed Brock Jarvis in Sydney last month. Thurman and Tziu were to fight in Las Vegas last year, although Thurman finally withdrew from the duel with the biceps torn muscle.
“Sign a contract, Massive Boy. Sign the contract,” Tiszu said, when asked about a potential duel with a 36-year-old. “If fans want to, we can come up with a mega show.”
Liam Talivaa Flad Brandon games in round 5 Pristine ThisThere is no need for a number. Talivaa wasn’t there to box sweet. Constant pressure, bulky hands, and when he found a hole, he Close the lights. He put the games firmly – don’t get up from it.
Endy Savedra def. Mikkel Neilsen by TKO8 Saavydra reversed a wave with body shots that began to accumulate in the middle of rounds. Neilsen was a game, but when Saavydra pinned him to the rope for the 8th, they were curtains. Ref saw enough – smart combination.
Koen Mazoudier def. And Hill by UD10 (98-91, 100-89, 99-90) Mazoudier boxed wise, he remained a step ahead all the way. I dropped the hill on the 5th with a tidy top and from there drove. One -sided does not even cover it.
Callum Peters def. William Lenehan by TKO1 Absolute Blitz from Peters. Lenehan went down and did not waste his blow. Rebra jumped before Lenehan even knew what hit him. I barely sweated.
Isaias Sette def. Brent Walton by UD6 (48-46 x3) A little scappy, but Sette maintained a cleaner work. Walton had a good third round, but Sette’s pressure down the episode extorted him for him. All judges saw the same.
Blake Wells def. Andrei Mikhailovich by SD6 (58-56, 59-55, 56-58) She raised her eyebrows. Wells brought sand, made him ugly and nodded somehow. Mikhailovich landed on brilliant things, but the judges took a volume over the finesse. He could go both ways.
Cody Beekin. Ryan Daye in TKO2 Beekin landed with a peach with his right hand, which came at the beginning of the second. He threw himself right after and never gave up. Ref waved – without complaints.
Cooper O’Connell def. Benjamin Amos by TKO2 O’Connell looked acute – speedy hands, a good choice of shot. Put Amos once and then finish working with lines at the ropes. Statement about the second round.
Filip Hrgovic (18-1, 14 Kos) says that his goal is to get a rematch with IBF champion Daniel Dubois to try to avenge her losing after his career, who won Joe Joyce (16-4, 15 Kos) on Saturday evening at the Ko-Porowa Arena live live on live arena.
Physical fights
HRGOVIC says that he will have to fight in the title eliminator against one of the best pretenders to put him able to fight Dubois or one of the other masters in the division. He says he expects to return to the ring in the summer. However, Hrgovic suffered a cut on both eyes, and these will have to cure. He will have to go through the camp to fight this summer in the title eliminator.
The looking Hrgovic admitted after the fight that he was not at its best, blaming him for a compact three -week camp that prevented him from 100%. However, Filip looked the same as in the previous fight against Dubois, but on the other hand he said that he was not physically in optimal condition for this. This happens when the fighters are aging. They are rarely free of injuries.
Tonight, Hrgovic landed immaculate enough, demanding blows against “Juggernaut” Joyce to win through the results 97-93, 98-92 and 96-95. Hrgovic fought well in rounds 8, 9 and 10 to win. It was not a vintage performance of Hrgovica, but as he said, his camp was compact and did not have 100%.
When you hear a warrior who invents after repetitive flawless performances, you must believe that they cannot confront the truth about themselves. Hrgovic is not good enough and blames him with age, injury, bad training or anything else. He is not talented enough to overcome all these problems.
Dubois revenge goal
“This guy [Joe Joyce] Defeat Dubois and I beat him. So I want a rematch with Daniel Dubois, “said Filip Hrgovic Boxing DAZN After his victory over Joe Joyce tonight, saying that he wants a rematch with a heavyweight champion IBF Daniel Dubois.
“I did really badly in my last fight. Congratulations to him. He did an amazing job last year and of course I would like to have a rematch. I would like to fight the title eliminator and fight for the title. This is my goal to get the title of world champion. I think I need one more fight to get a position,” said Hrgovic.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok