Connect with us

Boxing

Gary Antuanne Russell: Haney “damaged”, Norman Jr. fight the “finished contract” if he is affected

Published

on

Image: Gary Antuanne Russell: Haney "Damaged," Norman Jr. Fight a "Done Deal" if Touched

Gary Antuanne Russell believes that Devin Haney in November has “Wise” Master Detrone WBO WBO WBO ETHRACTWIGHT Brian Norman Jr. Russell thinks Haney (32-0, 15 KO) can win, but he can’t afford to “touch” because if he does, it is “Completed”.

“Damaged” Haney Post-Garcia

Russell thinks Haney is “damaged” After the fight with Ryan Garcia, and therefore he was in motion throughout the fight in May last year in the fight against Jose Ramirez on the Times Square in Up-to-date York. That is why Devin will be in survival mode against Norman Jr. (28-0, 22 KO). He doesn’t trust in his chin.

“Devin Haney is wise to pull this fight, but he can’t touch,” said Gary Antuanne Russell Cigar conversationAnalyzing the November fight between Brian Norman Jr. and Devin Haney. “If it is affected, this is a finished contract.”

Haney will be almost impossible to go through the entire 12 rounds against Norman Jr. no impact. He was hit in his last fight with Jose Ramirez and was running away all the time. Haney will be hit at some point and it can be when he tries to get.

“Thumpers” Norman Jr., Haney’s Feints

“One thing in Brian Norman is that he has both hands, but he is tardy,” said Russell. “He is tardy on his legs. Devin Haney intends to bear his **, stick his **, grab his **. He will do everything to survive. Before he realizes, they are round laps. Brian Norman cannot be effective enough to be a winner.”

Norman Jr. He closed the distance well in his fight with Jin Sasaki on June 19. It may look like he has tardy feet, but quickly steps and has long enough arms to reach Haney if he takes. We all know that Devin will work. If he wants to continue to win these concerts of the Riyadh season from Turk Alalshikh, he decides to mix with Norman Jr., because it will look bad if he moves around the ring all night.

“He must get more points in these rounds. He must put these rounds in the bank. Brian Norman will be inactive when it comes to a warrior like him,” said Russell. “Devin Haney no longer allows you to tear off points from him. I told you that he was damaged after Ryan Garcia.”

If Norman Jr. He cannot land because of Haney’s movement in this place, he will not be able to quit his own shots. He can’t defeat Norman all night. He must get involved so that he can land significant blows to impress judges. Haney looked “damaged” in his fight with Jose Ramirez. You can say that he was worried about a blow. The beating he took against Ryan caused the bullet of the warrior he was.

Norman Jr. forces commitment

“So now he is trying to recover and start from scratch. He doesn’t fight the same. In his last fight on the Times Square he was on a bike. [Jose Ramirez] He used a feint and he used [Haney] He was in the middle of the ring. But it worked. Brian Norman hides nothing. I will inform you that this is a fight. “Let me catch you with one of them,” said Russell.

Norman Jr. He intends to go down Haney in the GGG style and forces him to commit. We do not know yet how substantial the ring in the fight against Norman JR-Haney will be. It is likely that Turki will insist on an 18-meter ring that will make it complex for Devin to avoid Norman Jr.

Last updated 07/02/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Teofimo Lopez Targets Next Opponent After WBA Welterweight Title Victory Over Rolly Romero

Published

on

"Teofimo Lopez Targets Next Opponent After WBA Welterweight Title Victory Over Rolly Romero"

Teofimo Lopez already has his next target in mind following his victory over Rolly Romero.

Lopez claimed the WBA welterweight title with a majority decision win over Romero at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, becoming a three-division world champion in the process.

Fans have already began to speculate over who Lopez may turn his attention to next, and it didn’t take ‘The Takeover’ long to make his intentions perfectly clear.

Speaking in his post-fight press conferenceLopez revealed that he is looking to face the winner of next month’s WBC welterweight title fight between Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn.

“September 12th you’ve got Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn. We’ll see what happens there, we’ll watch. Obviously Keith Connolly [Lopez’s manager] manages Conor Benn so if he wins it’s a great fight to take across the pond, and I’m rooting for it anyway.”

Lopez also admitted he could be interested in a battle with IBF champion Liam Paro, but explained why he wouldn’t want to take on WBO champion Devin Haney just yet.

“I’d rather wait for Devin at the end, and the only reason why is to reclaim the whole situation with undisputed, not undisputed. We’ll see what Devin does on that end, so it’ll either be Liam Paro next or the winner of Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn.”

Lopez is referring to when he campaigned at lightweight and insisted he was undisputed champion following his win over Vasiliy Lomachenko, only for Haney to be recognised as the legitimate WBC titleholder, meaning there is plenty of history between the pair.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Shakur Stevenson Analyzes Rolly Romero After Teofimo Lopezs Victory in World Title Fight

Published

on

"Shakur Stevenson Analyzes Rolly Romero After Teofimo Lopez's Victory in World Title Fight"

Teofimo Lopez defeated Rolly Romero to win the WBA welterweight title on Saturday and now Shakur Stevenson has shared his reaction.

Lopez appeared to be in control for the majority of the bout at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, though the scorecards had it much closer than people expected, with ‘The Takeover’ only getting the nod by majority decision after scores of 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112.

Romero did have a successful fifth round where he was able to rock Lopezbut other than that he failed to get any real foothold in the fight, as he lost his WBA crown and Lopez claimed world honours in a third division after previous reigns at 135lbs and 140lbs.

It was back in January when his time as WBO super-lightweight champion came to an end, suffering a one-sided unanimous decision defeat to the aforementioned Stevenson at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Stevenson has now posted on social media with his verdict on the win from ‘The Takeover’, praising his former rival for becoming world champion in his first bout at 147lbs.

“Yea Teofimo 3 division champ that’s 🔥”

Stevenson also paid tribute to Romero, saying he had ‘respect’ for the former champion for taking on anyone.

“Respect to Rolly a champion who will fight anybody Respect champ!!!”

Lopez now may look towards potential unification fights at 147lbs following his victory, with the winner of next month’s WBC title fight between Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn a possible option, along with battles against WBO champion Devin Haney or IBF champion Liam Paro.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Zab Judahs Final Prediction on Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez: The Impact of KOing Sparring Partners

Published

on

Zab Judah's Final Prediction on Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez: The Impact of KOing Sparring Partners

Zab Judah has made a bold prediction ahead of tonight’s world title battle between Rolly Romero and Teofimo Lopez.

Romero defends his WBA welterweight title against Lopez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas this evening, competing for the first time since his unanimous decision victory over Ryan Garcia in May 2025.

Lopez is attempting to become a three-division world champion after previously holding world honours at lightweight and super-lightweight, but his reign at 140lbs came to an end in January when he lost his WBO crown to Shakur Stevenson.

One man who knows what it is like to be world champion at both 140lbs and 147lbs is Judah, who notably became undisputed at welterweight back in 2005.

Speaking to MillCity BoxingJudah revealed that he is backing Romero to claim the upset victory tonight and successfully defend his belt against Lopez.

“In the past when we’ve seen Rolly in preparation for a fight, he was always on the internet saying crazy s**t, doing crazy things, this time we don’t see any of that. He’s locked in, he’s training, and I predict that Rolly Romero is going to beat Teofimo Lopez.

“From what I’ve been hearing about him in training, he’s been doing good and knocking people out.”

The winner of tonight’s bout has already been linked to a unification fight against the victor of the upcoming WBC welterweight title fight between Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn, while there are also possible match-ups with WBO champion Devin Haney or IBF champion Liam Paro.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending