Boxing
Hughie Fury sends a chilling relaxing message to Whyte and calls Joshua after five rounds in York Hall
Published
1 day agoon

With a broken right hand, Hughie Fury withdrew and stopped Dan Garber in five rounds, using only his left, settling senior family results and shooting a warning in a heavyweight division.
Hughie Fury fights with a broken hand? Vivid. Anyway, do you finish work in five rounds? Go on. Calling Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte right after? Of course he did it.
In GBM Sports’ A long, long time ago in London The show at York Hall, Fury did not win – he found right. And he did it with one arm.
“God gave you two hands – employ a second one”
Fury just broke his right hand Two days before the fightIn recent sparring moments on Thursday. For most fighters, this is automatic pulling out. For Hughie and Figs? Just a bland inconvenience.
“My dad said:” God gave you two hands, employ another. If you can’t finish this fight with one hand, you are in the wrong business, “Fury said after the fight.
That’s what he did. The right hand was wrapped as much as possible. The left caused damage. Five rounds later Dan Garber was beaten, and Hughie stood there – a broken hand, no problem.
“Every blow was an agony to be sincere with you. But you are either a warrior or not. I am a warrior.”
A victory that spoke louder than any explanation?
It’s not just a garber. It was about issuing a statement. Hughie Fury talked to the fighting Anthony JoshuaIN Zhilei ZhangAND Dillian Whyte. And this win? One hand? You could hardly hear how he screams through the performance: “I still think I’m not built for great fights?”
Of course, Garber also had some motivation – his father was famed John Fury’s Career in 1995. It was personal. Hughie not only defeated Garber, but decided a ten -year family result.
So … who is next for Hughie?
So Hughie Fury stops Dana Garber with one hand – playing with Frair, she was rugged and so, she gained joy from the crowd of York Hall. But let’s not get carried here. At the moment when the final rang, Hughie returned to YouTube he was talking about JoshuaIN ZhangAND Why As if he had been browsing Vegas cards for five years.
Check the reality: It is not close to this level.
Let’s start this:
-
Anthony Joshua He is still a two -time united world champion with global strength, wins at the elite level and the power filling the stadium. Hughie didn’t even stand in the arena.
-
Zhilei Zhang I just submitted Joe Joyce twice and went twelve from Hrgovic. Hughwi’s last fight before Garber was in 2021. No 10 best wins, no rush.
-
Dillian WhyteHe even fell, he was in Joshua, Povetkin, Parker and Fury. Hughie’s most noisy fight? Loss for Kubrat Pulev almost seven years ago.
Every best bulky weight fought for larger names, took a greater risk and showed more at a world level than Hughie. Beating a 3-1 perspective with a broken hand without a conversation with pretenders. It just keeps your name in circulation.
The connections are great for headers, but if Hughie really wants Joshua, Zhang or Whyte …
He has long The road forward – and does not start with shouting names after defeating Dan Garber.
GBM provides chaos, knockout and … one great disappointment
Promoter Izzy Asif He was all a smile-with the exception of the part in which his main event imploded at the last minute. European bulky weight master Daniel dos Santos I withdrew three hours Before fighting Bradley Reaclaiming that he suddenly felt bad.
“Of course, we are very, very disappointed that this fight had to be canceled a few hours before her place,” said Asif. “We will talk to EBU to see what options can be.”
Despite this, Undercard delivered.
-
Ben crocker vs tiernan braradley he went on a distance in the war forward and location, ending divided draw– And calling revenge.
-
Emma Dolan She retained her British belts and the community of freedom in a composed 10-round victory Lauren Parker.
-
Gradus Kraus I stole Undercard Reflight, melting Tony Amnoak With a cruel TKO and an electrifying crowd in York Hall.
Let’s just hope that this article does not end with waking up on the floor Fury Famy Congress. I do not try to give the head by John, shouting by Peter or chased by York Hall by Tyson. Hughie – you have two hands, buddy. Operate any of them for me.
Last updated 04/05/2025
You may like
Boxing
Dubois “Will Kill” Chisora, says Whyte: Title Welftan’s Pursuit recognized as a “catastrophe” by fans
Published
1 hour agoon
April 6, 2025
Dillian Whyte says that IBF heavyweight champion Daniel Dubois will not fight Derek Chisora because he has “greater fights”. Whyte claims that Dubois will “kill Derek” if this happens with which fans in social media agree. This fight would be a disaster.
41 -year -old Chisora skillfully maneuvered Through their promoters in a compulsory position for the title shot against Dubois. Delboy Elderly Warhorse (36-13, 23 KO) is already talking about his plans for the fight against the fight against the IBF Dubois champion (22-2, 21 KO).
Chisory’s motivation
Derek sounds sure that he will challenge Dubois for his title at the Wembley Stadium stadium in his 50th and allegedly the final fight of his career. Fans believe that Chisora focuses on the money he will receive for the fight with Dubois, not his chances of winning, which do not exist. He is not stupid.
Chisora knows that he will be out of the league, but millions that she will get for this fight will give him Supple landing in retirement years.
Whyte, 36 years aged, does not say who Dubois should fight instead of Chisora, but when his name was listed as an option in an interview, he agreed. However, he would not be different than Chisora. Whyte is just as washed as he and did not have a company to fight the highest class of the owner of titles, such as Dubois or Oleksandr Utyk. Whyte is British and you should not fight for titles.
“Kill” a claim
“No, he doesn’t fight Derek Chisor. No,” said Dillian Whyte SecondsouT, asked about his thoughts about the possible fight between Derek Chisor and heavyweight champion IBF Daniel Dubois, who may occur. “He [Dubois] I’m not going to fight, no.
“Dubois will kill Derek. He could actually die. Seriously. There are greater and better struggles to make Dubois to now. It’s only business. Derek Chisora is at the bottom of this list. At the top of the list is bigger and better guys.”, “He said that he was at the top of the” Dubois “list.
Dubois will destroy 100% Derek Chisor’s arrows if it is mismatched. Chisora will force IBF’s hand, and the only way he doesn’t get a crack in the fight against Dubois is to leave.
It would be a nightmare for Chisora, if Dubois abandoned the belt, leaving Derek to fight another highest pretender, Efe Ajagba, for a free IBF belt. He will also lose to him, but it will not be a day of retirement of a lot of money, which will be a clash with Dubois.
“I am open until the end of June. I talked to Frank, and he said that there is accessibility until the end of June. I am still training. I am still in good shape. I have never run so much before,” said Whyte.
Last updated 04/06/2025
Boxing
Boxing results: Richard Torrez, Jr. He defeats Vianello in Vegas!
Published
3 hours agoon
April 6, 2025
At Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday evening promoter Bob Arum (the highest rank) presented a stream transmitted card to ESPN+, where an undefeated silver Silver Olympic medalist 2020 Olympic Richard Torrez Jr. defeated the Olympic Italian in 2016 “The Gladiator” Guido Vianelllo Over ten rounds in the main event.
In the first round, the higher Vianello was warned twice for holding judge Thomas Taylor in the first minute. Torrez won the round. In the second round, the judge of the last minute Taylor took over the point from Vianello to continuous maintenance. In the fourth round, both moments with Torrez landed with the right hook to the head in the last seconds.
In the fifth round, Vianello took his first round, having a slight advantage in landing. In the sixth and seventh round, Vianelllo had good rounds with a stab and refraining from holding.
In the eighth minute, Torrez shook Vianelllo, leaving the chin that swayed Vianelllo. In the ninth round, the start of the head caused the cut of the right eyelid of Torrez, which had a good round.
In the tenth and last round, Torrez showed greater determination, knowing that it was a close fight of Landing Vianello by half a dozen blow.
Results 97-92, 98-91 twice.
Super airy Olympian 2016 and WBC and WBO No. 5 in the Latino ranking WBO Lindolfo delgado, 23-0 (16), #139.9, from Linares, Nuevo Leon, MEX, won most of the decisions on Southpaw Elvis “The Dominican Kid” Rodriguez, 17-2-1 (13), #139.6, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Dr, dr 10 rounds.
In the first four rounds, the number of strokes was low for both, and Rodriguez had an advantage. In the fifth round, Southpaw Rodriguez remained a minute to Delgado’s body. At the end of the swelling under the left eye of Rodriguez, it worsens.
In the last seconds of the sixth round, Delgado landed with his left hook on the head of Rodriguez, which at the end also swelling under his right eye. In the last 30 seconds, Rodriguez landed on the left, and then the right to chin Delgado, who had a tiny habit on the back of his nose.
In the last seconds, Rodriguez landed a left hook on the chin, sticking Delgado into the ropes and told him to slide down the ropes and almost down. In the tenth and final round both had their moments when Delgado had an advantage.
Judge Allen Huggins. Results 95-95, 96-94 twice.
WBC No. 7 In the lightweight ranking Southpaw Abdullah Mason, 18-0 (16), #135, with Cleveland, OH, stopped Southpaw Carlos “Chinito” Ornelas, 28-5 (15), #133.8, Rosanto, Baja Ca, Mex, at the end of the sixth round of the sixth round of 10 rounds 3 rounds for Nobf and Nobf, Nobf and Nobf, Nobf and Nobf, Carry, wear, nab. 21ST birthday.
In the second round, Mason landed left, and then on the chin, when Ornelala came across Mason and took his knees for the 8th-Hudge from judge Raul Caiz, Jr. He got up and returned, attacking Mason’s body to the bell. In the last seconds of the fourth round Mason landed left on the chin, causing delayed knocking from Ornelas, which take their knees to 8-Det-Hrain from judge Caiz, Jr.
In the sixth round of the minute Mason landed a few chopping left, and the next delayed knocking with Ornelas taking the knee for another 8-story from the judge Caiz, Jr. His right eyelid was cut earlier in the round. At the end of the lap, the ring doctor entered the ring examined the cut and asked Ornelas to take a few steps, and then advised the judge to call.
The average weight of Jahi Tucker, 14-1-1 (6), #160.7, from Deer Park, NY, easily defeated Troy ‘Trojan’ Williamson, 20-4-1 (14), #160.4, from Darlington, County Durham, Great Britain, winning lonely knocking over 10 rounds.
In the second round he was dropped by the upper right height from Tucker on the chin of Williamson. The judge claimed that their feet were entangled, not calling it to knock him down. In the fifth round, Williamson Tucker hid in a neutral corner, and Williamson landed half a dozen blow.
In the seventh round, Williamson landed a few left hooks on the beard of Tucker. In the eighth round, the fourth straight left hook from Tucker on the chin Wiliamson pulled him into the ropes, causing that the 8th Foreman from Judge Hoyle.
In the ninth round, Hoyle warned Tucker instead of Williamson for using the elbow. In the tenth and final round they fought on equal conditions.
Results 99-89 by all judges.
Featheweight Albert “Chop” Gonzalez, 13-0 (7), #124.8, with Moreno Valley, California, defeated Dan Coolwell “Deadly”, 13-4 (8), #125.5, Bewerh, Queensland, Aust, over 8 rounds.
In the first three rounds, Gonzalez had the advantage of Coolwell landing with combinations. In the fourth and fifth round, Coolwell returned well enough to take both rounds.
In the sixth round, Gonzalez pushed Coolwell back in half a dozen body shots. In the seventh round both had their moments. In the eighth and final round of Coolwell, knowing that he may need to stop, but he could not rule out Gonzalez.
Judge Robert Hoyle. Results 77-75, 78-74 and 80-72.
Super airy Southpaw Steven “Kid Dynamite” Navarro, 6-0 (5), #114.8, from Inglewood, California, stopped “El Azabachito” Juan Esteban Garcia, 14-2-2 (11), #113.5, mexicals, baja ca, mex, at 2:46 four-fold round of the schedule, for NAPF Junior Title.
In the first two rounds of close fight Navarro had a little advantage. In the fourth round of switching from Southpaw to the Orthodox and back, Navarro landed a dozen unanswered, causing a cut on the back of Garcia’s nose, when judge Allen Huggins called the stop.
Super Iterterweight Art Barrera, Jr., 8-0 (6), #152.7, from Linwood, California, won two charming Southpaw Daijohn Gonzalez, 12-6 (6), #152.9, Davenport, Ia, at 2:56 second round planned 6 rounds.
In the first round Barrera dominated. In the second round of half a minute, the remaining Barrera landed on the left hook on the chin, dropping Gonzalez on 8-hlagunki from judge Thomas Taylor. After the uprising, Barrera jumped on him, dropping him again, causing Judge Taylor waving him.
Super airy 14-time amateur champion Samuel Contreras, 1-0 (1), #138.6, with Palmdale, California, detained Robert Jimenez, 2-3-1 (1), #138.4, Nampa, ID, at 2:16 first round planned 4 rounds.
In the first round of the last minute, the right wounded Contreras, followed by three strokes to the chin and down, Jimenez went when judge Robert Hoyle waved mismatch.
Ring announcer Jimmy Lennon, Jr.
Last updated 04/06/2025
Boxing
Tsyzyu’s vision: From Spencer’s victory to the star, including Charlo, Spence and Thurman
Published
5 hours agoon
April 6, 2025
Tim Tziu (25-2, 18 KO) says that he is not sure who he wants to fight in the next after his fourth technical round of victory over Joey Spencer (19-2, 11 KO) on Saturday evening in Newcastle Entertainment Center, Newcastle, Australia.
30 -year -old Tsyza quickly made Spencer, discharging the blows in the fourth round to get a knockout. In the mind of the former medium weight master WBO TSYZY, now, when he manages to adapt, he wants a massive fight.
Target list
– Keith Thurman
– Jermell Charlo
– Errol Spence
– Bakhram Murtazaliev
– Vergil Ortiz Jr.
– Sebastian Fundor
Some are unrealistic for Tsyza, because he did not seem enthusiastically when he mentioned the names of Vergil Jr. and Murtazaliev as an opportunity. This is not surprising. The way Tziu fought tonight would have problems with the IBF 154-LB Bakhrham Murtazaliev champion, because he just slowed down. This is what eliminated him against Murtazaliev.
Relics
The fight against inactive Jermell Charlo, Thurman or Spencer would be more at matches at the business level for Tsyza. These guys rarely fight and none of them is considered essential at the age of 154. There are relics from the past and do not take place in the era of this sport than returning to remuneration, but not for winning or the fight for the title of world champion.
“Yes, of course, but as I said. We got hydration,” said Tim Tsyzu on Press conference after the fight Asked if he would like the rematch with the master of medium scale IBF Bakhram Murtazaliev Next. “Probably the fund. But look, it’s there [Jermell] Charlo, there is Thurman, there is Errol Spence and Vergil Ortiz, “Tziu said, sneaking from various fighters with whom he could face the next one.
“This is a list and everyone can be number 1. If we did Thurman, we would do it in Australia. If we could do it, it is a great fight in Australia. Also world and massive boys. I want to be there.”
Last updated 04/06/2025

De la Hoya fell low after Beatdown Savage Manny Pacquiao

The Boxers of Wales Boxing news

Dubois “Will Kill” Chisora, says Whyte: Title Welftan’s Pursuit recognized as a “catastrophe” by fans
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA2 months ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow