Boxing
Eddie Hearna’s forecasts: Reduced Puntu Joe Joyce resistance leads to the expected knockout by Filip Hrgovica in four rounds
Published
20 hours agoon

Promoter Eddie Hearn predicts that weighty weight claimant Filip Hrgovic will break Joe Joyce “Inside Three or Four Runs” on Saturday, April 5, on a live cooperative in Manchester in England.
Joyce: Used?
Hearn believes that Joyce’s resistance has decreased from his two knockout losses from Zhilei Zhang and thousands of sparring rounds he did over the years. He notes that the blows that Veteran Derek Chisora hurt 39-year-old Joyce in their fight last summer on July 27, he would never have done it to him before in his career.
Saturday’s Joyce event vs. Hrgovic will be shown live in Dazn. The main card starts at 14.00 et/11 in the morning PT, and the main ring of the event goes around 17:00 et/2 pm entitled
“He had a very close fight with Derek Chisor. No knocking out [in round nine]It would be very close – said the promoter Eddie Hearn Stamping ground About the recent defeat of Joe Joyce with a 41-year-old Veteran Derek Chisory on July 27 last year.
“Derek Chisora is now mandatory for [IBF heavyweight] World Championship title. He just defeated Otto Wallin. [Hearn makes a face, giving his thoughts on Derek being the IBF mandatory to fight for a world title.]”
The arrows with which Joyce was hit against Chisorie were caused by the fact that he fought too close, leaving defense and was leisurely. He fought him wrong. A faster warrior would destroy Chisora inside, but Joyce is so leisurely at this stage of his career that he was defenseless.
It was still a close fight with the result determined by Chisor, who shot Chisor, but Joyce should not lose the warrior at this level. At best, he would beat any version of Chisora.
Impact resistance
“The problem concerns some warriors, and Joe is a good example. Joe was always leisurely in the ring. He never looked like this sensational, qualified warrior,” said Hearn. “In the past he was very tough, it can hit, he is a immense nodule and has a great chin. As his career progressed, his impact resistance has changed.
“Shots that hurt him against Chisorie had never hurt him before. Two [Zhilei] Zhang defeats thousands of rounds of weighty sparring were a problem. If you want to predict, he [Joyce] On Saturday he will be well defeated and I think it will be in three or four rounds, said Hearn.
Joyce was knocked out twice in the first round during his amateur career in 2013. However, he was able to return from these losses and avoid knocking until he met Zhilei Zhang in 2023.
There is no shame when he was knocked out by a great puncher, such as Zhang, because he would do the same with Anthony Joshua if he was associated with similar blows. Zhang is the only guy who stopped Joyce in professionals. In the defeat of the juggernaut against Chisorie, he was never threatened with knocking out. He was dropped in ninth place, but it was more knocking down.
HRGOVICA FREE
Hrgovic says that Joyce is now “antique”, does not look good and must “retire” after the fight on Saturday evening. Of course, Filip is on the same boat, he was knocked out in his last fight and wounded in the match against Demesey McKean on August 12, 2023.
Hrgovic defeated in his last fight, he was eliminated in the eighth round by Daniel Dubois on June 1 last year. If Joyce can stay long enough to land weighty arrows, he can wear Hrgovic to get space. Dubois is also not the fastest guy, but he forced the tempo at the Hrgovita who wore him.
Last updated 04/03/2025
You may like
Boxing
Ennis’s Fading Shine: Stanionis prepared to disclose the “fool” reputation
Published
2 hours agoon
April 4, 2025
Champion IBF 147-LB, Jaron “Boots” Ennis, says that fans who jumped overboard, abandoning the ship after their last performance against Karen Chukhadzhian, will return to loveing him again after he defeats the welterweight master, Eimantas Stanionis in the fight for unification.
Ennis (33-0, 29 KO) did not look impressive in its four four fights since he organized him against the higher level opposition in 2023. The shoes have someday collapsed It disappeared completely and there are whispers that his previous success was a product that feasted at 140 pounds at C.
Shoes are fighting
– Karen Chukhadzhian x 2
– David Avaneyan
– Willa Roiman
Dip Performance
In the case of Ennis, nothing has changed, except for his fight better opposition and fight them. His next fight with Stanionis (15-0, 9 KO) on April 12 will tell us a lot about whether he can turn around and will look impressive again.
The one you have to Six now Eddie Hearn. He signed Ennis on a lucrative contract to Matchroom, believing that he has 24,000 gold. So far he has turned out to be a golden fool. Hearn thought he came across boots signing the treasure, seeing him as the next match star. However, it seems that Ennis has already exhausted nuclear fuel, and its core has collapsed to transform into a dwarf star. If you are Hearn, you can’t get rid of Ennis soon if you can’t reverse the core collapse.
Having what Ennis looked like, it is not surprising that he rejected a well -paid fight against Vergil Ortiz Jr. In 154 and decided to stay in The Dead, Jaryrs, a love of peaceful 147 pounds, where it is an straightforward choice. The division is full of opposition. If Boots accepted this fight with Vergil Ortiz Jr. At the event of February 22 in Riyadh, it would not end well. Vergil Jr. It is warm now and we would beat him worse than Israil Madrimov.
Fan reaction
“I’m not trying to sound like a broken album. Tank says:” They love you and then hate you. Then they love you again, “said Jaron” Boots “Ennis Up with Angela Yeeresponding to fans’ criticism. “This is how it goes. After this performance next Saturday they will come back, loving me. It’s crazy, but it’s boxing.
“No matter what I do, they have something to say. I didn’t beat someone 12.” Oh, you should knock him out. ” I destroy someone. “I don’t know if it has a gas tank.” No matter what I do, I didn’t mind.
Fans criticized Ennis shoes because he no longer looks like a warrior he was before he raised the competition. Karen Chukhadzhian staged Ennis twice, pouring him and overtaking him in two fights.
The shoes looked depressed After the rematch from Karen in November last year at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. He knew that Karen taught him and did not want to make eye contact with his promoter Eddie Hearn. He could do nothing with what happened in this fight. It seemed that Hearn tried to comfort him, but it was useless.
Title chase
“This is what I have to do here,” Boots said when he was asked if his goal was to collect all four lanes in welterweight to become the unquestioned champion. I am closed to Stanionis. When I win these lanes this Saturday and I became the Ring Magazine and WBA champion, IBF champion and the United World Champion, we’ll see what will happen next.
“I am closed on him at the moment. I’m not worried about anyone else. I break down on him. I’m ready to give everything they ask for,” said Ennis.
Last updated 04/03/2025
Boxing
Daniel Dubois Eyes Wembley Stadium Showdown: IBF Champion aiming at the rematch of Usyk, the priority of the legacy over the change of Parker
Published
4 hours agoon
April 4, 2025
IBF heavyweight champion, Daniel Dubois, prefers a rematch with the unified champion of three stripes Oleksandr Usyk in July at the Wembley stadium about other options for the next fight.
Usyk (23-0, 14 KO) is a greater fight for 27 years for Dubois than the arrangement of the fight with Joseph Parker. Daniel was to fight him on February 22 in Riyadh, but he withdrew with his illness.
Despite his last revival, Parker is not popular all over the world, and the match between Dubois and him would not generate the same interest as the clash with Utyk.
Wembley Stadium Vision
“Great fight in July against Uyek. This is what I want. Fight Usyk [at Wembley] It would be like AJ, but much bigger, the biggest fight in the world – said Dubois Ring.
It is doubtful whether the fight between Dubois and Usyk would be gigantic enough for promoters to be able to reserve the Wembley stadium 90,000 places in London. It would be risky on their part, because it could only end half or a quarter, and the organizers of the event would waste their money. If there is a fight, it would have to be staged in a smaller place, maybe a Wembley Arena.
Chisora: waste of time
The second less than the appearing option for Dubois is defense against his mandatory IBF Derek Chisorawho thinks many fans does not deserve the title of a shot on an basic path in which he won his position, beating the unfortunate Otto Wallin and the former best Joe Joyce.
Few fans want Dubois to fight 41-year-old Chisora, because the clash would be the equivalent of paying for one round.
It would not be fair to people ordering him at PPV or buying tickets, unless you like to watch a quick knockout in fights that do not have business. IBF would do a huge favor to fans and Dubois if they changed their minds that Chisora is mandatory and put someone like Agit Kabayel.
Dubois (22-2, 21 Kos) wants to avenge the knockout of the ninth round, which he suffered against Usyk two years ago on August 26, 2023 in Wroclaw in Poland. Many fans thought that Dubois was robbed of Nokaut scoring in the fifth round when he dropped Usyk with a shot. He stayed on canvas for a long time, returning to himself after a shot, which the judge ruled as a low blow.
Last updated 04/04/2025
Boxing
Joe Joyce Defiant against the “ready” claims: provides knockout victory over Filip Hrgovic
Published
6 hours agoon
April 4, 2025
Joe Joyce says that he does not care, that fans think that this is the end for him in the fight against the claimant to heavyweight Filip Hrgovic on Saturday, April 5, at the Live Cooperative in Manchester, England. Joyce (16-3, 15 KO) predicts that he will win through the knockout over HRGovic in their 10-round headliner, live in Dazn.
Forecasting HRGOVICA
Hrgovic says Joyce is “40 years antique and will turn”. He believes that “Juggernaut” should hang gloves after he finished destroying him on Saturday evening. Few fans give 39 -year -old Joyce in this fight because of how bad he looked in his last losses with Derek Chisor and Zhilei Zhang.
“I don’t think about losing and overcoming him and promoting it straight to the top,” said Joe Joyce Boxing fans About his fight on Saturday, April 5, against Filip Hrgovic in Manchester, England. “I have always been doing well as weaker.
Joe size, power, superior stamina and amateur pedigree give him a chance to win. Hrgovic is essentially a six -armed warrior, and if he doesn’t pull his opponents early, he looks on average. The best shot of Joyce in the win is to take Hrgovic to deeper waters on Saturday and take him with pressure without interruption. Even with Joyce’s tardy hands, his arrows have the power to hit, which could cause Hrgovic’s damage.
“I don’t worry. I am here to do my work. I am an artist’s artist and I get on the ring and hit people with these two fists,” said Juggernaut Joyce, responding to the saying that some fans question whether his impact resistance is still intact.
Joyce was dropped in the ninth round by 41 -year -old Chisora in his last fight on July 27. Although it was more knocking down Flash, it was still not a good look for Joe to be knocked down by marginal ponderous weight, such as Chisora, who probably fights at 25% of what he once was.
Dream
“Yes, this is my dream to return to the top of the mountain again. I did it twice. This is the third time content and I come for the titles,” Joyce said.
“We both come from amateurs, we fought, we interacted a lot and fought in WSB. In the Olympic Games we were on the panel. So now it’s time to do it as a professional,” said Joyce about Hrgovita. “Everything will end the same, win Joe Joyce.”
Last updated 04/04/2025

Ennis’s Fading Shine: Stanionis prepared to disclose the “fool” reputation

David Adeleye vs. Jeamie TKV • FULL WEIGH IN & FACE OFF | DAZN Boxing

Jeamie TKV Flips Table During Heated David Adeleye Argument
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA2 months ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow