Boxing
Shakur Stevenson claims that recognition for the success of Beterbaviev-Bivol 2 PPV
Published
3 days agoon

Shakur Stevenson has published his reaction to reported 340,000 PPV purchases generated for the event on February 22, led by Artur Beterbiv vs. Dmitry Bivol 2 Rematch in Riyadh.
Interestingly, Stevenson seemed to attribute the success of the event after one of his glazed followers said that he “silenced critics” using “PPV Hits 340,000 Buys”. He tried to delight the glory.
The main draw of the event
People who ordered the Beterbiv-Bivol 2 event almost certainly did it because they wanted to see the headlining. Shakur’s presence on the card very little fans’ interest, even before his originally planned opponent, Floyd Schofield, withdrew from the fight because of a mysterious disease.
The reality is that the featherlight champion of WBC Stevenson (23-0, 11 Kos) played a very compact role in the success of February 22 events at Dazn PPV, because his fight with an electrician, Josh Padley, was buried in the fight against Shakur’s clothes with the little-known warrior, Padley (15-1, 4 Kos). It was just to take a place.
They were global PPV numbers, not US figurines. American shopping is said 50k, which are beyond terrible. To be so low, he signals that fans of American boxing perceived this event as unworthy orders, even after a reasonable base of the basement of USD 25.99.
Shakur is not a warrior paid at the sight and it is likely that he will never be, because his combat style is not that US fans are interested in watching. He is not a knockout, and running around the ring he does led him to boo in his fights.
Fortunately, Stevenson was not booed in Riyadh in February last year, but this is because the fans are polite. They probably booed quietly in their heads.
Defeat the chances of numbers and stay humble! https://t.co/jluli7hgdp
– Shakur Stevenson (@shakurstevenson) April 2, 2025
Last updated 04/02/2025
You may like
Boxing
Abdullah Mason’s call to the clash of Emiliano Vargas: Does his power supply defensive defects in a potential hit?
Published
2 hours agoon
April 5, 2025
The featherlight pretender Abdullah Mason is already thinking about the fight between him and the popular Perspective of the 140-Funt Emiliano Vargas about what he thinks will be a “huge fight in the future.”
The son of the former champion of 154-pounds Ferrando Vargas, Emilano Vargas (13-0, 11 KO) quickly gaining the popularity of fans thanks to his power and rapid knockout. Only 20, Emiliano has a lot of time to continue their progress. The fight between him and Abdullah Mason will be huge in a few years if they both win.
Fight came?
“He said that after I dropped twice in November [by Yohan Vasquez]where I stopped [*injured, one-legged] The guy in the next round [2nd]It shows a bit where I am as a warrior. They needed to know something or gain confidence in themselves, “said Abdullah Mason Ring magazine.
“It was certainly that was,” said Mason asked if Emiliano Vargas must see how he was dropped twice to get confidence to fight him. “Nobody said anything about any fight. We know that he has his people [fanbase]And I have my people. It would be a huge fight in the future. “
It was a bad sign that Mason was dropped twice by the journeyman Yohan Vasquez on November 8 last year. It confirmed what Floyd Schofield’s father said that Abdullah was China and was unable to make a good shot without breakdown. Despite this, the Mason has excellent impact power, and if he focuses on his defense, it will be a clash between him and Emiliano Vargas.
Mason (17-0, 15 KO) has just turned 21 and is considered the next star in a department of 135 pounds. Because a featherlight division without Abdullah stars must raise the weight to fight Vargas.
Mason is fighting today with Carlos ornelas (28-4, 15 KO) in a 10-round competition, live at ESPN+ at Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. Abdullah must look good in this fight to silence the critic that she receives from fans.
Insidious 101
Considering the trembling Mason’s performance against Vasquez in November last year, maybe that’s why top -class matches chose faint arable from the Super Feather Wweight Division, so that the mason for fighting instead of choosing a featherlight.
This is Insidious supplies 101But they can’t protect Abdullah Mason forever. If there is no chin to fight guys with good power, he will finally find out and the carpet will be pulled out from under him. It will be like any brittle difficult hitter in this sport, and there are a lot of them. At the moment, Mason must be seen as a defective product.
So, unless the highest rank cannot shine this diamond in a way they did with their clever stock Keyshawn DavisHe can’t move as a professional. They turned Keyshawn into a world champion at the age of 135 without his fight with the living body. They could do the same with Abdullah, but of course this is not a enduring solution to the problem.
Last updated 04/05/2025
Boxing
Wardley vs. Miller official – the right scrap on Portman Road!
Published
4 hours agoon
April 5, 2025
This one has some everything: the glory of the city, bulky Hurek and two vast boys who do not mess. Fabio Wardley finally lands in the fight to return home, for which he fought from the day of the dot – and does not return home for CUPP. He draws Jarrell “Gigantic Baby” Miller to Ipswich for the right tear, with a momentary heavyweight belt WBA on the line.
Wardyk
Fabio is undefeated in 19, with 17 knockouts – not entirely shy from his hands. Last time he immediately flattened Clarke’s Frazer in one round, as if it was a buffer of a pub, rejecting their crazy fate Fight of the year. He has already cleaned the decent part of the national scene – Gorman, Adelye, you call it – collecting belts such as stickers along the way.
Now he is the best from WBA and smelled after a shot of the world title like a bacon dog. This night Portman Road? This is personal. His words:
“Not only I appear to wave the crowd. I’m here to go to war. And believe me, I will go deep if I have to – Blood, sweat, whatever. It’s all for me.”
Gigantic baby back – and still clamorous as always
Jarrell Miller may be 36 years elderly, but he still has a brick chin and a guy’s mouth who had ten red bulls before breakfast. He persecuted Lucas Browne last year, he was decent against Dubois until his legs went, and then almost threw his decision over Andy Ruiz – although the judges developed him and called a draw.
Spencer Brown, who supports Miller like dad in the Sunday league, believes:
“If I didn’t think he would beat Fabio, we wouldn’t get on the plane. Wardley is good, but he will find out what more than you can expose.”
Portman Road turns into a war zone
This is not just boxing. This is Ipswich’s answer to Glastonbury – but instead of guitars, it’s gloves and rubber. Frank Warren, who finally made this crazy idea happen, preferably:
“Fabio has sneaked about this fight with Portman Road since we signed it. He has what he wanted, but now he has to deliver – and Miller has the size of the fridge with his fists.”
Mark Ashton, president of Ipswich Town, also buzzed:
“We talked about it for four years. It is finally happening. Fabio is one of ours, and this is a night that will fall in the club’s history … if he wins.”
The scrap: June 7 – Dazn has it, the city is behind it
The program is called Running towards adversityWhich is a kind way to say “yes, it will be rugged.” Dazn will send a stream, live and exclusive, and they think it could be a breakthrough moment of Wardley. Michael Ridout from Dazn has noted nicely:
“Fabio was burning, Miller never closes – it’s the perfect TV.”
Tickets fall on seasonal ticket owners in Ipswich on April 7. General sale goes on April 9.
Last updated 04/05/2025
Boxing
Hughie Fury sends a chilling relaxing message to Whyte and calls Joshua after five rounds in York Hall
Published
6 hours agoon
April 5, 2025
With a broken right hand, Hughie Fury withdrew and stopped Dan Garber in five rounds, using only his left, settling senior family results and shooting a warning in a heavyweight division.
Hughie Fury fights with a broken hand? Vivid. Anyway, do you finish work in five rounds? Go on. Calling Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte right after? Of course he did it.
In GBM Sports’ A long, long time ago in London The show at York Hall, Fury did not win – he found right. And he did it with one arm.
“God gave you two hands – employ a second one”
Fury just broke his right hand Two days before the fightIn recent sparring moments on Thursday. For most fighters, this is automatic pulling out. For Hughie and Figs? Just a bland inconvenience.
“My dad said:” God gave you two hands, employ another. If you can’t finish this fight with one hand, you are in the wrong business, “Fury said after the fight.
That’s what he did. The right hand was wrapped as much as possible. The left caused damage. Five rounds later Dan Garber was beaten, and Hughie stood there – a broken hand, no problem.
“Every blow was an agony to be sincere with you. But you are either a warrior or not. I am a warrior.”
A victory that spoke louder than any explanation?
It’s not just a garber. It was about issuing a statement. Hughie Fury talked to the fighting Anthony JoshuaIN Zhilei ZhangAND Dillian Whyte. And this win? One hand? You could hardly hear how he screams through the performance: “I still think I’m not built for great fights?”
Of course, Garber also had some motivation – his father was famed John Fury’s Career in 1995. It was personal. Hughie not only defeated Garber, but decided a ten -year family result.
So … who is next for Hughie?
So Hughie Fury stops Dana Garber with one hand – playing with Frair, she was rugged and so, she gained joy from the crowd of York Hall. But let’s not get carried here. At the moment when the final rang, Hughie returned to YouTube he was talking about JoshuaIN ZhangAND Why As if he had been browsing Vegas cards for five years.
Check the reality: It is not close to this level.
Let’s start this:
-
Anthony Joshua He is still a two -time united world champion with global strength, wins at the elite level and the power filling the stadium. Hughie didn’t even stand in the arena.
-
Zhilei Zhang I just submitted Joe Joyce twice and went twelve from Hrgovic. Hughwi’s last fight before Garber was in 2021. No 10 best wins, no rush.
-
Dillian WhyteHe even fell, he was in Joshua, Povetkin, Parker and Fury. Hughie’s most noisy fight? Loss for Kubrat Pulev almost seven years ago.
Every best bulky weight fought for larger names, took a greater risk and showed more at a world level than Hughie. Beating a 3-1 perspective with a broken hand without a conversation with pretenders. It just keeps your name in circulation.
The connections are great for headers, but if Hughie really wants Joshua, Zhang or Whyte …
He has long The road forward – and does not start with shouting names after defeating Dan Garber.
GBM provides chaos, knockout and … one great disappointment
Promoter Izzy Asif He was all a smile-with the exception of the part in which his main event imploded at the last minute. European bulky weight master Daniel dos Santos I withdrew three hours Before fighting Bradley Reaclaiming that he suddenly felt bad.
“Of course, we are very, very disappointed that this fight had to be canceled a few hours before her place,” said Asif. “We will talk to EBU to see what options can be.”
Despite this, Undercard delivered.
-
Ben crocker vs tiernan braradley he went on a distance in the war forward and location, ending divided draw– And calling revenge.
-
Emma Dolan She retained her British belts and the community of freedom in a composed 10-round victory Lauren Parker.
-
Gradus Kraus I stole Undercard Reflight, melting Tony Amnoak With a cruel TKO and an electrifying crowd in York Hall.
Let’s just hope that this article does not end with waking up on the floor Fury Famy Congress. I do not try to give the head by John, shouting by Peter or chased by York Hall by Tyson. Hughie – you have two hands, buddy. Operate any of them for me.
Last updated 04/05/2025

Abdullah Mason’s call to the clash of Emiliano Vargas: Does his power supply defensive defects in a potential hit?

Joe Joyce compared Oleksandr Usyk’s blows from “Slaps” and I called the most challenging Hitter he faced

Wardley vs. Miller official – the right scrap on Portman Road!
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA2 months ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow