Boxing
The threat of “demolition” of Tsyyu meets Spencer’s doubts: can the former master stand power after the destructive KO?
Published
2 days agoon

Joey Spencer said that on Saturday he would test Tim Tisz’s chin on Saturday and does not know if his impact ability would be reduced from his recent knockout failure with the master of middleweight champion IBF Bakhram Murtazaliev on October 19 last year.
Spencer (19-1, 1 KO) will face the former WBO champion 154-LB Tsyzu (24-2, 17 KO) in a 10-round fight on Saturday, April 6, in Newcastle Entertainment Center, Broadmeadow, Newcastle. The event begins with 21:00 et / 18:00 For Australian fans it will be at 11:00 AEDT.
Demolition claims
The 25 -year -old Spencer was amused when the media said by the media that Tsyzyu plans to perform “demolition work” on it. He noticed that he said exactly the same before his last fight with Murtazaliev. This fight did not turn out to be very well for Tsyza when it was blown up in three rounds.
“I definitely don’t hope that his chin is weaker. I hope that he will be able to make a lot of shots and I will break him,” said Joey Spencer to media Asked if he thinks that Tim Tisz’s impairment decreased after his defeat with Bakhram Murtazaliev in October last year.
In the second and third rounds of this fight, Tziu was hit by the repetitive left hooks of Murtazalieva, and he could not accept power. He did not expect that he would be hit by the left hook of Bakhram so often and did not look ready for these arrows at all.
“I’ve never been to the ring with Bakhram. So I’m not sure how my power is going on. I know I can hit. I know that I am right with my blows and I know that the accuracy and time create a knockout. I know that I am a great blow of power. I hit him. So we’ll see what happens” – continued Spencer.
Of course, Bakhram strikes more than Spencer, but it may not matter if Joey does not have the same crushing force. It strikes difficult enough to throw away Tiszu.
Mental games
“I feel that I try to get up. Now we’re approaching the fight. He said it?” Spencer said when he said that Tsyzu said that he would perform a “demolition work” on Saturday. “He said the same when he fought against Bakhram.
“Whatever he wants, we’re ready. It doesn’t matter,” Spencer said after he was informed that Tsyzyu said that he would go straight to him from the opening bell, trying to pull him out.
Last updated 04/02/2025
You may like
Boxing
Eddie Hearna’s forecasts: Reduced Puntu Joe Joyce resistance leads to the expected knockout by Filip Hrgovica in four rounds
Published
12 minutes agoon
April 3, 2025
Promoter Eddie Hearn predicts that weighty weight claimant Filip Hrgovic will break Joe Joyce “Inside Three or Four Runs” on Saturday, April 5, on a live cooperative in Manchester in England.
Joyce: Used?
Hearn believes that Joyce’s resistance has decreased from his two knockout losses from Zhilei Zhang and thousands of sparring rounds he did over the years. He notes that the blows that Veteran Derek Chisora hurt 39-year-old Joyce in their fight last summer on July 27, he would never have done it to him before in his career.
Saturday’s Joyce event vs. Hrgovic will be shown live in Dazn. The main card starts at 14.00 et/11 in the morning PT, and the main ring of the event goes around 17:00 et/2 pm entitled
“He had a very close fight with Derek Chisor. No knocking out [in round nine]It would be very close – said the promoter Eddie Hearn Stamping ground About the recent defeat of Joe Joyce with a 41-year-old Veteran Derek Chisory on July 27 last year.
“Derek Chisora is now mandatory for [IBF heavyweight] World Championship title. He just defeated Otto Wallin. [Hearn makes a face, giving his thoughts on Derek being the IBF mandatory to fight for a world title.]”
The arrows with which Joyce was hit against Chisorie were caused by the fact that he fought too close, leaving defense and was leisurely. He fought him wrong. A faster warrior would destroy Chisora inside, but Joyce is so leisurely at this stage of his career that he was defenseless.
It was still a close fight with the result determined by Chisor, who shot Chisor, but Joyce should not lose the warrior at this level. At best, he would beat any version of Chisora.
Impact resistance
“The problem concerns some warriors, and Joe is a good example. Joe was always leisurely in the ring. He never looked like this sensational, qualified warrior,” said Hearn. “In the past he was very tough, it can hit, he is a immense nodule and has a great chin. As his career progressed, his impact resistance has changed.
“Shots that hurt him against Chisorie had never hurt him before. Two [Zhilei] Zhang defeats thousands of rounds of weighty sparring were a problem. If you want to predict, he [Joyce] On Saturday he will be well defeated and I think it will be in three or four rounds, said Hearn.
Joyce was knocked out twice in the first round during his amateur career in 2013. However, he was able to return from these losses and avoid knocking until he met Zhilei Zhang in 2023.
There is no shame when he was knocked out by a great puncher, such as Zhang, because he would do the same with Anthony Joshua if he was associated with similar blows. Zhang is the only guy who stopped Joyce in professionals. In the defeat of the juggernaut against Chisorie, he was never threatened with knocking out. He was dropped in ninth place, but it was more knocking down.
HRGOVICA FREE
Hrgovic says that Joyce is now “antique”, does not look good and must “retire” after the fight on Saturday evening. Of course, Filip is on the same boat, he was knocked out in his last fight and wounded in the match against Demesey McKean on August 12, 2023.
Hrgovic defeated in his last fight, he was eliminated in the eighth round by Daniel Dubois on June 1 last year. If Joyce can stay long enough to land weighty arrows, he can wear Hrgovic to get space. Dubois is also not the fastest guy, but he forced the tempo at the Hrgovita who wore him.
Last updated 04/03/2025
Boxing
Tank Davis-LaMont Roach Rematch is supposedly discussed
Published
2 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
By:
Be cross
It was at least a surprising box of boxing. Gervonta “Tank” Davis was to swim next to another Roach Lamont in the main event of the Pay Per View card. However, it did not work in this way. “Roach fought well” at that time, “so good that many, if not most, felt that Roach should receive victory.” And although the boxing insider writer (yours really) felt that Davis had done enough to get in, the boxing audience felt that Roach should withdraw the ring of The Victor tonight in Brooklyn Barclay’s Center that night.
Undoubtedly, it was a complex night at the Davis’ office. At the beginning, his notable power did not have normal influence when he landed on a brave fence. “What’s more,” wrote boxing Insider, “Roach was able to quit and land effective own shots all the time.” The most surprising thing on that night was the fact that Davis took his knee and the judge did not say that it was a knocking out, as did the standard practice in such situations. Again, it was a complex night in the office for Davis’s popular and bulky impact. However, you should not underestimate a man known as a tank.
For example, ESPN reports that Davis and Roach camps discuss the rematch. He will say a lot about Davis if he actually agrees to this rematch. Roach seems to be a stylistic challenge for Davis. What’s more, Davis has not been able to hurt his man until now. Everything raises the question: how good Davis is if his fists and power cannot end the night earlier? Of course, not all Davis’ victories came from an early detention, but the enormous majority of them. If the rematch falls, Davis will be cut off for him.
Davis would not only look like a real athlete, if he put it all on the line in the rematch, the second fight of Davis-Roach would offer a well-deserved second chance for glory for previously underestimated roach. The man finally spent some time in the center of attention with the first fight. The rematch would provide the warrior with more justified attention. Perhaps this is not a mega fight that Davis would have, but the second battle of Roach would, however, be an critical event in sport.
Boxing
Hrgovic calls Joyce to retire after April 5: “He is ancient, does not look good”
Published
4 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
Filip Hrgovic, a heavyweight rivalry, says that he thinks that Joe Joyce should retire immediately after a 10-round fight on Saturday evening April 5, because he thinks “Yuggernaut” is “ancient and does not look good”. Two bulky scales live live in Dazn on Co-OP Live Arena in Manchester, England.
Joyce: Too ancient?
39-year-old Joyce lost three of the last four fights since 2023, and his most disturbing failure was 41-year-old Derek Chisora on July 27 last year.
He is a guy who “The Juggernaut” Joyce (16-3, 15 KO) would probably destroy if he fought him five years ago when he defeated fighters such as Daniel Dubois. Losing with Chisora by a 10-inch unanimous decision showed that things have changed with him.
Joyce’s career began to develop when he stopped in the sixth round through Zhilei Zhang in the first fight on April 15, 2023. Instead of going further, Joe decided to fight the tough -striking Southpaw Zhang in an immediate rematch and was blown up in three rounds in September 2023.
The resistance to the juggernaut impact could affect his second defeat against Zhang, because he was wounded in the fight with the journeyman Kash Ali in March in March and was detained by Chisora.
Assuming that Joyce’s ability to hit is still the same, he must lose weight to return to 250. He was at its best when he weighed in this respect. Joyce approached 280 years. For his fights with Zhang, and he remained on this burden. This is too much weight for everyone, especially a naturally tardy warrior.
“Yes, I think he should retire. He is ancient and does not look good. I think he has achieved a lot and can be proud. He should retire on Saturday,” said Filip Hrgovic Seconds About his belief that at the age of 39 Joe Joyce must retire after the clash on Saturday, April 5 in Manchester.
Hrgovic (17-1, 14 KO) is also in a bad professional situation, which on June 1 last year brings a defeat to the eighth round with Daniel Dubois. He can’t afford another failure if he wants to make a crack in the motor title before getting ancient. None of the masters will look towards Hrgovica if he is beaten again.
HRGOVICA BLUNNITY
“This is a great risk. The loss will throw me out of the picture,” said Hrgovic about the behind schedule deputy in a two -week notification about the fight against Joyce. “When I thought about it, I accepted the challenge and I feel ready to beat him.
“A lot of things that were from my hands. I was wounded and diseased before the fight. I got two huge cuts in battle,” said Hrgovic, explaining why he lost to Daniel Dubois on June 1 last year in Riyadh. “It was not the best version of myself and I think that if I am well prepared and I am hearty, I can compete with everyone.”
Last updated 04/03/2025

Eddie Hearna’s forecasts: Reduced Puntu Joe Joyce resistance leads to the expected knockout by Filip Hrgovica in four rounds

Paul vs. Tyson Risfing says: “Only the latest compliment” back “

Tank Davis-LaMont Roach Rematch is supposedly discussed
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA2 months ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow