Boxing
Tima Tziu: “I wanted to get rid of him” – as arrogance led to the KO disaster, and the fight for his fighting future
Published
2 days agoon

Tim Tziu blames his last defeat of the third round with the Master Master IBF Bakhram Murtazaliev for the belief that he can “get rid of him in two or three rounds” on October 19 last year.
Career on the line
30-year-old Tziu may not want to admit it, but his career is on the line on Sunday, April 6, against Joey Spencer (19-1, 11 KO) in Newcastle Entertainment Center, Broadmeadow, Newcastle. Tim lost the last two fights with Bakhram and Sebastuan Fund. Losing with a 24 -year -old Spencer would be the last blow of the sinking career of Tsyza.
Certainly he could still fight, but it would be one of the many contenders in the 154-pound division, not one of the guys on the UP. He would head towards the veteran status.
If Tim is lucky, he could stick to the place for another 10 to 11 years and earn good money as an opponent for the best guys, like the British journeyman Derek Chisor in heavyweight. He made a fortune fighting as an opponent on the side B for the killers.
Former Master WBO 154-LB Tsyza (24-2, 17 KO) says that he landed to Murtazaliev (23-0, 8 KO) at the beginning of the fight, but then he was caught with a great blow in the second and never recovered. Murtazliw abandoned him four times, winning a knockout in the third round.
Overconfidence?
“I thought I could get rid of it in two or three rounds. That’s how my mentality was going through,” said Tim Tychu Fight Hub tv About one of the reasons that led to his loss with Bakhram Murtazaliev in October last year. “I wanted to go with fireworks and you can’t do it.
“At the beginning I landed a few huge shots, but it really was one shot from which I made a mistake. I never gathered after that. It was another change of mentality. As I felt it, I felt at the top of the world. I felt unbelievable and sharply. I don’t know what exactly it was, but the lessons learned, but he learned.
It was more than one arrow in which Tisz was hit, which led to his defeat. Initially, he fell in the second round with the left hook through Murtazaliev. But then Tiszu still pressed the master of Bakhram and did not withdraw to try to box. Tim got stuck with the same approach, without making any adjustment and was there many times hit with the same blow.
“When I watched him again, it was many conclusions drawn. I watched it from a tactical perspective and it was different. I was hit with a shot that I should not hit him in a certain way. I was hit with arrows, but I usually recovered. This time I could not get back. I don’t know what it was.
“I could be things hydration, but it wasn’t perfect. You live and learn. Don’t get caught again,” Tych said.
Last updated 04/01/2025
You may like
Boxing
$ 21.99 for what? Eubank Jr. vs. Benn PPV triggers outrage when the fans reject the price “Circus Fight”
Published
18 minutes agoon
April 3, 2025
PPV price for the event on April 26 in Dazn between Chris Eubank Jr. and Conor Benn is £ 21.99 for fans of Great Britain and USD 24.99 for the world.
People on social media mainly say that they do not watch the Eubank JR-Benn event. Sometimes one or two express interest, but they significantly outweigh the fans who perceive this fight as unworthy that they are ordered at any price.
Fighting the family name
The event will be staged at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London, and the promoter Eddie Hearn is already delighted with how 60,000 tickets were sold. Eddie predicts that 1 million PPV buys from straightforward in British fans, which is right because they love this fight for some strange reason. Americans perceive this as a pressure ulcer, like YouTuber match or the fight for a celebrity between non-boxers. Placing the fight on PPV is worrying because even Undercard is needy.
Ring revealed the prices of the fight Eubank Jr. vs. Benn, and fans are not ecstatic to order it for obvious reasons. Eubank Jr. (34-3, 25 KO) and Benn (23-0, 14 KO) are two guys using their renowned parents, making millions without defeating anyone noteworthy.
Undercard
– Liam Smith vs. Aaron McKenna
– Anthony Yarde vs. Lyndon Arthur
-Chris Billiam-Smith vs. Brandon Glanton
– Viddal Riley vs. Cheavon Clarke
As you can see, the card is 100% prone to the British audience, which means that the organizers assume that a sufficient number of fans will buy an event because it doesn’t matter if bombs around the world.
It will be because fans are not interested in ordering PPV events just to see the children of the renowned British fighters. If Benn and Eubank Jr. They beat high -quality fighters earlier, this is another thing, but they didn’t do it. Their CVs are so terribly terrible that it is gloomy that promoters sell it on PPV for fans.
Conor Benn’s best victories
– Chris Algeri: 37
– Peter Dobson
– Chris van Heerden
– Adrian Granados
– Sebastian Formal
Hearna’s forecasts
“The fight will be huge. He performs huge numbers of Pay-Per-View, over a million shopping,” said Eddie Hearn, promoter Matchroom Stamping ground About the event Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Conor Benn on April 26. “You know that over 60,000 tickets have already been sold. It’s just a huge fight.”
Hearn is right. Eubank JR-Benn is doing well in Great Britain on PPV, but not elsewhere. It is a pity that Dazn does not create this event for free except for Great Britain, because it is not perceived as worth ordering on PPV, unless a person comes from this country. You really have to be a large fan of parents Benna and Eubank Jr. that everyone wants to order this event.
“I listen to comments:” It will be a circus. ” It’s a great fight. “Most give Eubank a little advantage because of greatness. Others who know that Conor think better that they stop him. This is a brilliant fight.”
You would not expect that Hearn will admit that the fight of Eubank Jr. vs. Benn is a fight at the circus level, but it is. Eubank Jr. He is 35 years elderly and has never won the title of the world. His best win in his career is with 36-year-old Liam Smith after he was eliminated by him in the first fight in 2023.
“You are not talking about two British Great. You catch their sons from the couch and put them in the fight for mismatch,” said Hearn. “These are two world -class fighters in their divisions. I just think stylistically, it’s a brilliant, intriguing duel. I think it will deliver it and this is a difference. This is not a fight in which they will enter and feel.
“I have never seen Conor the train this way. It is in the most amazing form. One thing in fighters is that if you get in the best possible condition, that’s all you can do,” said Hearn.
Last updated 04/03/2025
Boxing
How to watch the highest class boxing: Alimkhanuly vs.Ngamissangue
Published
2 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
The best weight of ESPN, Janibek Alimkhanuly, returns to his hometown on Saturday to defend his IBF titles and WBO average weight. A fighter from Almaty, Kazakhstan, will face Anauel Ngamisngoe in Astana, Kazakhstan, only ESPN+.
Alimkhanuly (16-0, 11 KO) competed in Kazakhstan in his first two fights, but since then not. What awaits the 32-year-old master is a clash with the seventh weight of the ESPN medium weight for his fifth defense.
Alimkhanuly, Southpaw, kept its title IBF of medium weight with a brutal victory at the stop on Andrei Mikhailovich in the ninth round of his last fight in October. His next test is the 29-year-old Ngamissiren (14-0, 9 KO), which will challenge his first world title and will compete in the first fight planned for 12 rounds.
Alimkhanuly will be one of the most tough challenges of Ngamissengue. Six of 14 Ngamissengue fights came against opponents with losing records.
Also on the card:
Sultan Zaurbek Kazakhstan (19-0, 13 KO) is heading Azinga Fuzile (18-2, 12 KO) in a younger duel, scheduled for 10 rounds.
Hefty Bakhodir Jalolov (14-0, 14 KO) and Ihor Shevadzutskyi (12-2, 10 KO) encounter in a 10-round clash.
Batirzhan Jukembayev (23-1, 17 Kos) will face Kane Gardner (17-4, 7 KO) in a super lithe combat set for 10 rounds.
Makhmud Sabyrkhan debuts at Super Bantamweight against Nicolas Tordecilli (2-0, 2 KO).
Where can I watch the ALIMKHANULY-NGAMISSENDUE combat card?
The relationship starts on Saturday at 11 am et et ESPN+ AND Disney+.
Fans can catch the entire action in a stream concentration.
How can fans access more boxing content from ESPN?
Check the ESPN Boxing Hub website to get the latest news, analysis, schedules, rankings and others.
Boxing
“Tune-up Tour” Caleb Plant draws slack fan: looking for a loan against Charlo after he faces a dubious opposition
Published
4 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
Caleb Plant says that he wants to receive full recognition from fans when he defeats Jermalla Charlo this year, because he changes first with the tarrhone Thomas Lamanna Next month on May 31.
The fleeting WBA champion of 168-punting (23-2, 14 KO) is destroyed by fans in social media for selection No. 15 Jose Armando Resendiz As his next PBC opponent during the Prime Video Event on May 31.
RESENCE checking
– Trevor McCumbby: = Pretender for Fringe
– Anthony Dirrell: 39 years elderly
– Caleb Truax: 37
– Vincent Feigenbutz
– Mike Lee
– Jose Uzcatelui
This is a fairly average group of warriors that the plant has overcome in the last six years since 2019. He would say something if he won with Benavidez, David Morrell or Oslyys Iglesias. He didn’t do it because these guys are at a different level than he.
Tuning trend
Plant claims that he is fighting resendiz again, because Jaime Munguia is fighting Bruno Surace in a rematch, and Christian Mbilli negotiates to face Diego Pacco. He wants to be busy to start a “great fight” with Jermall Charlo. This is the one who grows, even though Jermall was elderly, inactive and did not quite live the life of the boxer outside the ring.
This is a plant Second in a row tuning-The director he took from the time of losing to David Benavidez in 2023. Caleb already had a supple opponent in his last fight with Trevor McCumby on September 14. The resumption of the plant’s career is tender. Plant’s career is based on victories over smaller warriors and many elderly guys. When he accelerated twice, he was unveiled.
Fans are not naive. They know that Jermall Charlo is 35 years elderly and has fought only once in the last four years from 2021.
Jermall will tune to Lamanna (39-5-1, 18 KO) May 31, but what matters? Fans will not be impressed by 35-year-old Charlo, who after two years from the ring defeated Lamanna, a warrior who Erislanda Lara knocked out in the first round of May 1, 2021.
He never beat anyone vital. Some believe that he was able to avoid criticism that other fighters would not have if they had a similar tender CV. Plant has many victories compared to older shop fighters and has never defeated any of the killers. He approached the A level twice, he was beaten in his fights with Canelo Alvarez and David Benavidez.
Plant excuses
“All other super average weights are occupied. [Jaime] Munguia, must work on his own. Has an vital fight on his hands [Bruno Surace on May 3rd]. So he is busy and reserved – said Caleb Plant on Instagram liveExplaining why he is fighting the pretender for the prejudiced, Jose Armando Resendiz on May 31, not the five best talents.
Plant Plant is not washed to fight the Resendiz. Certainly Oslyys Iglesias, David Morrell or Joshua Batsi were available to fight him. He did not have to fight the Resendiz, which Elijah Garcia recently knocked out.
“[Diego] Paczeco and [Christian] Mbilli is now in negotiations, trying to fight, “Planty continued with his excuses.” My manager, Luis Decubas, contacted Edgar Berlang’s manager, Keith Connolly and tried to fight for Lster this summer. He rejected it and he did not want to. “
Why would Plant want to fight Edgar Berlang when he was recently closed by Canelo Alvarez in a gentle 12-round unanimous defeat of the decision on September 14? Why is the plant not trying to fight Iglesias, Morrell, Batsi or Callum Smith? Some of these guys are lightweight hefty, but they issued the main portions of their career at the age of 168.
“It leaves me in a position where I don’t sit while waiting for these guys,” said Plant. “So I’m saying:” Let’s fight [Jermall] Charlo. Let’s do it. But he had some time away from the ring and wanted to fight [translation: tune-up against Thomas LaManna on May 31st]. I think it’s reasonable. I can respect it. Besides, when I defeated Charlo, I don’t want to hear that he was inactive or that he didn’t fight in the X-fast time.
“Let’s give him a fight and a fight to stay busy and remain dynamic. Then fight for fans this year. This is my fastest route and my best route to get the great fight I want. So I will do it.”
Last updated 04/03/2025

$ 21.99 for what? Eubank Jr. vs. Benn PPV triggers outrage when the fans reject the price “Circus Fight”

How to watch the highest class boxing: Alimkhanuly vs.Ngamissangue

Arnold Barboza predicts a “uncomplicated fight” with Teofimo Lopez
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA2 months ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow