Boxing
Wembley is to witness the massacre: Dubois reveals the “warranty” Chisory
Published
2 days agoon

Ci -tale Dereck Chisora says he “It can guarantee” that he would fight the IBF heavyweight champion Daniel Dubois in Wembley.
Promoter Eddie Hearn doubts whether Dubois will fight Chisory because he has better options for Oleksandr Usyk or Joseph Parker. Since defeating Anthony Joshua to defense against Chisora, he is a substantial drop for Daniel when his popularity is growing.
Fans do not believe that Chisora, a 41-year-old deserves a shot for a shot, considering that he only had to defeat the pretender to Fringe Otto Wallin and 39-year-old Joe Joyce to become a mandatory IBF. There are many more deserving of fighters who evaluate the shot in the title of Master instead of Chisor.
Disaster
Still looking at the face after his last fight with the pretender to Fringe Otto Wallin in February last year, Warhorse Chisora (36-13, 23 KO) claims that it will happen against Dubois, and he is already planning to enter the ring.
It is not clear what meaning it would be for fans, because it is superficial nonsense, trying to introduce cosmetic changes in a useless T sampleo Hide the true nature of a defective product. Placing this struggle for a tumor at the Wembley stadium asks for trouble because it does not sell the stadium 90,000 places.
“I can guarantee that the fight against Daniel [Dubois] It will happen in Wembley, “said journeyman Derek Chisor to Sky Sports Boxing, stating that he would challenge the IBF Daniel Dubois challenge in Wembley, but not finding if there is 90,000 places at the stadium or in the arena of 12,500 people.
“I am now planning the whole entrance to the ring in my head. I do not train yet, but I am working on it, entering, showman.
Chisora says that this will be the last fight of his career, but few fans of boxing are naive enough to believe it. If he is even a bit competitive, he will continue his career as an opponent on the side B for someone.
As long as Millionaire Chisora is used as a headliner, he will continue to fight. They are pensions he is talking about now, sound like a classic “Trip to business” tactics that stores utilize to attract Customers who understand what this term actually means. This is not “getting out of business”, “comes out on business.”
“I don’t see him fight for the world championship in ponderous weight, but who knows him success,” said Eddie Hearn supervisor to Stamping about doubt that Derek Chisora is fighting Daniel Dubois for his heavyweight title IBF.
“I can guarantee that the fight against Daniel will happen in Wembley 👀
Derek Chisora says he will find out later this week if he will fight Daniel Dubois 🥊 pic.twitter.com/e4azukfbrc
– Sky Sports Boxing (@Skysportsboxing) March 31, 2025
Last updated 31.03.2025
You may like
Boxing
Caleb Plant vs. Jose Armando Resendiz and Jermall Charlo vs. Thomas Lamanna header on May 31 PBC Championship boxing first graphics card
Published
2 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
It is now official that Caleb Plant will defend its short-lived WBA 168-punting belt before Jose Armando Resendiz in the main event, and Jermall Charlo will come out of Mothballs to fight the talented Thomas Lamanna on May 31, live in the best boxing film PBC in boxeria in the forest.
Road to a great fight
Plant and Jermall take effortless presentation fights to prepare them for fighting. The point is that they look like pure gold, beating their opponents of a low level, to tighten the appetite on fans, and then establish a clash of PPV between them this year. Plant vs. Charlo is still not a great fight for salary. He focuses more on fans who remember these two when they were at the top of their game.
While Plant vs. Rosendiz and Charlo vs. Lamanna is technically not a PPV card, fans will still have to have membership in Amazon to see the event on May 31. This membership costs USD 14.99 per month or USD 139 per year, so it is not free. If fans really like duels, they will appear.
The only problem is that these two warriors are considered terrible mismatching without hope for competition. It is understandable why the 35-year-old former world champion with two divisions Jermall Charlo (33-0, 22 KO) decides to fight Lamanna (39-5-1, 18 KO), taking into account that he fought only once from 2021.
Thanks to such inactivity, Jermall needs tuning, because he was not from the ring for too long and he has not lived in the Spartan lifestyle over the years. You would like to think that Charlo has been training for years, remaining lively, but unfortunately not.
Tuning time
Critic here is the former master of IBF super master, because he was lively and is already coming out of the fight on September 14 last year against Trevor McCumba. The plant does not need another fight for a balmy -up. He should face a high ranking, such as Oslyys Iglesias, but of course we know why he doesn’t fight him.
“On May 31 I come to the show and I leave no doubt that I am one of the best in the world,” said Plant.
“I know it will be a arduous fight, but I will prepare as challenging as possible to win and devote this win to my beloved Mexico,” said RESENDIS.
Last updated 04/02/2025
Boxing
Edgar Berlanga explodes with a caleba plant for “shameful” choosing an opponent, he calls him “a shame for boxing
Published
4 hours agoon
April 3, 2025
Edgar Berlanga baked Caleb plant today, reacting to it, choosing the bottom of Jose Armando Resndiz, to fight next month on May 31 at PBC on Prime Video.
Plant (23-2, 14 KO) chased Berlanga to fight. He left himself widely open to throw himself at Edgar, as well as boxing World for choosing #15 WBA RESENDIZ (15-2, 11 KO) as his opponent. This guy was recently knocked out by Elijah Garcia.
Not much can be said in defense of the plant “Honey” with this terrible opponent. He should have showed the spine Insisting that his opponent would be one of these killers:
- David Morrell
- Oslyys Iglesias
- Callum Smith
- Christian Milli
Choosing an opponent
Berlanga had a lot to say about choosing an opponent of a plant. He says it’s “unhappy” that “honey” is fighting failure. This choice hurts Caleb’s ability to continue to fight Berlang, because if he fights with guys such as Resendiz and Trevor McCumbby, it is not possible to argue that he is worthy of fighting.
“The whole plant s *** talked. Now it is fighting a perspective that is not ranking and has two losses. You are AF ***** shame for boxing. Man, it’s damn unhappy!” Edgar Berlanga said on XBaking WBA transient master of super medium weight, Caleb Plant for choosing Cherry #15 Jose Armando Resendiz for the next fight on May 31, not one of the five best killers in 168.
Last week, Plant said that his management sent a contract to Berlang, but he never heard anything. Edgar said that he was not sent to him, but if he wanted to fight, he could take $ 200,000 while pockets $ 30 million. Berlanga is waiting for the smoke to neat the rematch of Jaime Mungia vs. Brunco Surace 2. He wants to continue to fight Mungui if he wins.
The plant probably does not choose its opponents, but of course it has a bit of saying in who it is fighting, and could veto this choice in favor of one of the five best contenders.
However, after Planty looked in his last fight, abandoning the fourth by a pretender to the Trevor McCumbby brand, it makes sense that he chooses from the lower part of the barrel with the fight against Resendiz.
Last updated 04/03/2025
Boxing
“This green belt!” Brian Norman Jr. demands the fight of Mario Barrios, predicts a quick entry into the unquestioned welterweight status
Published
6 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Brian Norman Jr., WBO welterweight master, says that he wants to continue to unite with WBC Master Mario Barrios to capture his prestigious belt and become a champion of two stripes.
Norman Jr. (27-0, 21 KO) wants to take the WBC belt from Barrios (29-2-1, 18 KO), and then face the winner on April 12 between WBA Master Eimantas Stanionis and IBF champion Jaron “Boots” Ennis for the undisputed championship. If everything goes as Brian Jr. plans, he keeps all four lanes in the next two fights.
Norman’s goal: Barrios first
“This is a fight that I want most, because united and then undisputed, then right after that,” said Brian Norman Jr. Sean Zittel Asked if he wants to fight the WBC WBC welterweight champion, Mario Barrios. “Besides, we all know that the legends in this game have a WBC belt. I want to have this belt.”
Norman Jr. He should focus on a more realistic fight for himself against 2 WBO Jin Sasaki. This is an effortless fight for Brian Jr. and his promoters in the highest rank. There is also a lot of money that would be available in this fight if they take them in Japan.
“This green belt, we all need it in our lives. This is a fight I want the most, because I can have a WBC and WBO belt. Then whoever wins the fight on April 12 [between IBF 147-lb Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis and WBA champ Eimantas Stanionis]. Boom, the undisputed fight so quickly – said Norman Jr.
It would be shoes and his promoter, Eddie Hearn, if Norman Jr. He got to Barrios before they did it and released him from the WBC belt. This would put shoes in a position in which he would negotiate equal conditions with the master of two stripes Norman Jr. Things would be completely different if he had talks about two titles only for Norman Jr.
“Because of the work I put in. Of course, he comes with everything he has. He is a dog. I am everything, and then a little,” said Norman Jr. Asked why he defeated Mario Barrios. “So it’s just not enough.”
Norman Jr. He would be a great favorite against Barrios if he could have a chance to fight him. We saw Barrios fought in his last fight with Abeł Ramos, and he was kept at a controversial 12-round draw in their clash on November 15 last year at AT & Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Many boxing fans won Ramos in this fight. Barrio did not look better than him when he was beaten by Keitth Thurman in 2022.
Do you stop Barrios?
“Yes, I definitely stop him. No matter what the longer the fight, the better I get. I proved that in Giovani [Santillan] Fight, and I started to prove it in this fight – said Norman Jr. Asked if he would stop Barrios. “I was starting to prove that in this fight [Derreck Cuevas]But he couldn’t stand it. The longer the fight lasts, the better.
“Let’s deal with the fact that you haven’t fought for a minute, I think I am here. I just finished fighting. If necessary we can fall,” Nornan Jr. said when he was asked if he had news for Barrios.
“It’s very inevitable [Norman Jr. and Jaron Ennis fighting]. Many people say that we are the best two welterweight. So he has to go down. “
It doesn’t look likely that Norman Jr. He will have the opportunity to fight Barrios, because of course he is kept on ice as long as Money, Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney or Teofimo Lopez does not look at him. Barrios’ promoters know better than match him to Norman Jr., because the chances are high that he lost. Jaron “Boots” Ennis may have similar problems, trying to fight Barrios, unless his promoters or Saudis do not offer him a lot of payments.
Last updated 04/02/2025

Caleb Plant vs. Jose Armando Resendiz and Jermall Charlo vs. Thomas Lamanna header on May 31 PBC Championship boxing first graphics card

Dainier, but vs vs cesar navarro tops caribe royale May 9

When the management brought fresh weights
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 month ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow