Connect with us

Boxing

Caleb Plant says Edgar Berlanga can get it whenever he wants

Published

on

Image: Caleb Plant Says Edgar Berlanga Can Get It Whenever He Wants 

Caleb Plant was present on Saturday evening for the match of Mikael Mayer versus Sandy Ryan in Fontainebleau Las Vegas. The match he said he liked and agreed with the unanimous decision granted to Mayer. Plant is preparing for the next set of the match, which is to be scheduled for May 31. He has not fought since September last year, when he defeated the invincible Trevor McCumby.

When asked about his upcoming fight, Plant replied, saying: “We are working on it now, I hope he would announce next week and be up to date.” When he pressed who potential opponents could be, he smiled and said: “Be on a regular basis.” Many thought that the fight against Edgar Berlang would be inevitable, because there were many verbal ones between them.

The latest and noteworthy will be on March 15, when Berlanga called the plant after defeating Jonathan Gonzalez -ortuz. He led a tiny singing “F*ck Plant”. However, it seems that Berlanga is changing now and instead he realizes the match against Jaime Munguia. He said that the match between him and Mungia will be a great fight. Mexico versus Puerto Rico. Munguia is to fight Canelo Alvarez versus William Scull in a rematch against Bruno Surace 3 May.

When asked about the potential fight between him and Berlang in the near future, Plant said: “Whenever he wants, whenever he wants, I’m not tough to find. Yes, I’m not tough to find.” Due to the bad blood between them, there is a great interest of fans in the potential fight between the plant and Berlanga. Both have observations of fans after the main matches with Canelo. These are the names of households and, if they are sold correctly, they can generate a vast fight.

Plant gained the respect of the Mexican fan base after his brave efforts against Canelo and Benavidez. He has the spirit of the warrior they love, and it was perceptible in his humorous fight with McCumba when they comforted him on his way to his technical victory. The fight against the McCumbby plant took place during the Mexican independence weekend at Undercard of Canelo-Berlanga.

Plant has a fan -friendly style, and Berlanga has seventeen knockouts in the first round. They would produce a full fight with history, which dates back to May 4, 2024, when bad blood began. Both were present for Canelo-Munguia weighing and had a quarrel in which the plant called Berlanga to fight.

Berlanga said that in September he would face Canelo and then he can face the plant. The plant still pressed him on the fight, and Berlanga said that he would knock him out. Since then, they go to each other in social media, in interviews and wherever they have a chance. Their bad blood will not be solved until they meet in a square circle. It will last until that day and return.

Caleb plant interview

Last updated 31.03.2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Edgar Berlanga explodes with a caleba plant for “shameful” choosing an opponent, he calls him “a shame for boxing

Published

on

Image: Berlanga's 'Shine Like a Star' Mission Against Gonzalez-Ortiz, and Matchroom Farewell

Edgar Berlanga baked Caleb plant today, reacting to it, choosing the bottom of Jose Armando Resndiz, to fight next month on May 31 at PBC on Prime Video.

Plant (23-2, 14 KO) chased Berlanga to fight. He left himself widely open to throw himself at Edgar, as well as boxing World for choosing #15 WBA RESENDIZ (15-2, 11 KO) as his opponent. This guy was recently knocked out by Elijah Garcia.

Not much can be said in defense of the plant “Honey” with this terrible opponent. He should have showed the spine Insisting that his opponent would be one of these killers:

  1. David Morrell
  2. Oslyys Iglesias
  3. Callum Smith
  4. Christian Milli

Choosing an opponent

Berlanga had a lot to say about choosing an opponent of a plant. He says it’s “unhappy” that “honey” is fighting failure. This choice hurts Caleb’s ability to continue to fight Berlang, because if he fights with guys such as Resendiz and Trevor McCumbby, it is not possible to argue that he is worthy of fighting.

“The whole plant s *** talked. Now it is fighting a perspective that is not ranking and has two losses. You are AF ***** shame for boxing. Man, it’s damn unhappy!” Edgar Berlanga said on XBaking WBA transient master of super medium weight, Caleb Plant for choosing Cherry #15 Jose Armando Resendiz for the next fight on May 31, not one of the five best killers in 168.

Last week, Plant said that his management sent a contract to Berlang, but he never heard anything. Edgar said that he was not sent to him, but if he wanted to fight, he could take $ 200,000 while pockets $ 30 million. Berlanga is waiting for the smoke to neat the rematch of Jaime Mungia vs. Brunco ​​Surace 2. He wants to continue to fight Mungui if he wins.

The plant probably does not choose its opponents, but of course it has a bit of saying in who it is fighting, and could veto this choice in favor of one of the five best contenders.

However, after Planty looked in his last fight, abandoning the fourth by a pretender to the Trevor McCumbby brand, it makes sense that he chooses from the lower part of the barrel with the fight against Resendiz.

Last updated 04/03/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

“This green belt!” Brian Norman Jr. demands the fight of Mario Barrios, predicts a quick entry into the unquestioned welterweight status

Published

on

Image: Mario Barrios Upgraded to Full WBC 147-lb Champion

Brian Norman Jr., WBO welterweight master, says that he wants to continue to unite with WBC Master Mario Barrios to capture his prestigious belt and become a champion of two stripes.

Norman Jr. (27-0, 21 KO) wants to take the WBC belt from Barrios (29-2-1, 18 KO), and then face the winner on April 12 between WBA Master Eimantas Stanionis and IBF champion Jaron “Boots” Ennis for the undisputed championship. If everything goes as Brian Jr. plans, he keeps all four lanes in the next two fights.

Norman’s goal: Barrios first

“This is a fight that I want most, because united and then undisputed, then right after that,” said Brian Norman Jr. Sean Zittel Asked if he wants to fight the WBC WBC welterweight champion, Mario Barrios. “Besides, we all know that the legends in this game have a WBC belt. I want to have this belt.”

Norman Jr. He should focus on a more realistic fight for himself against 2 WBO Jin Sasaki. This is an effortless fight for Brian Jr. and his promoters in the highest rank. There is also a lot of money that would be available in this fight if they take them in Japan.

“This green belt, we all need it in our lives. This is a fight I want the most, because I can have a WBC and WBO belt. Then whoever wins the fight on April 12 [between IBF 147-lb Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis and WBA champ Eimantas Stanionis]. Boom, the undisputed fight so quickly – said Norman Jr.

It would be shoes and his promoter, Eddie Hearn, if Norman Jr. He got to Barrios before they did it and released him from the WBC belt. This would put shoes in a position in which he would negotiate equal conditions with the master of two stripes Norman Jr. Things would be completely different if he had talks about two titles only for Norman Jr.

“Because of the work I put in. Of course, he comes with everything he has. He is a dog. I am everything, and then a little,” said Norman Jr. Asked why he defeated Mario Barrios. “So it’s just not enough.”

Norman Jr. He would be a great favorite against Barrios if he could have a chance to fight him. We saw Barrios fought in his last fight with Abeł Ramos, and he was kept at a controversial 12-round draw in their clash on November 15 last year at AT & Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Many boxing fans won Ramos in this fight. Barrio did not look better than him when he was beaten by Keitth Thurman in 2022.

Do you stop Barrios?

“Yes, I definitely stop him. No matter what the longer the fight, the better I get. I proved that in Giovani [Santillan] Fight, and I started to prove it in this fight – said Norman Jr. Asked if he would stop Barrios. “I was starting to prove that in this fight [Derreck Cuevas]But he couldn’t stand it. The longer the fight lasts, the better.

“Let’s deal with the fact that you haven’t fought for a minute, I think I am here. I just finished fighting. If necessary we can fall,” Nornan Jr. said when he was asked if he had news for Barrios.

“It’s very inevitable [Norman Jr. and Jaron Ennis fighting]. Many people say that we are the best two welterweight. So he has to go down. “

It doesn’t look likely that Norman Jr. He will have the opportunity to fight Barrios, because of course he is kept on ice as long as Money, Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney or Teofimo Lopez does not look at him. Barrios’ promoters know better than match him to Norman Jr., because the chances are high that he lost. Jaron “Boots” Ennis may have similar problems, trying to fight Barrios, unless his promoters or Saudis do not offer him a lot of payments.

Last updated 04/02/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Crawford’s Kitchen Strength impresses Torrez Jr., who weighs at Crawford vs. Canelo Mega-Fight

Published

on

Image: Crawford's Kitchen Strength Impresses Torrez Jr., Who Weighs In on Crawford vs. Canelo Mega-Fight

2020 Olympic silver medalist massive Richard Torrez Jr. He says he was impressed by the strength of Terenka Crawford, when they briefly struggled with the cuisine of Buda. Crawford was better than over 230 lb Torrez Jr. (12-0, 11 KO). Two fighters have never paired in a boxing ring.

(Credit: Medina Pizano/Matchroom)

The size and power of Torrez Jr. Of course, they would be too gigantic for Crawford, who recently moved to 154 and had no pop in his blows. Torrez Jr. He says that he is on the side of Crawford in his fight with the unified Master of the super medium weight Canelo Alvarez in September. He does not say who he thinks he will win, but from the sounds he hopes that it will be Terence.

The 25-year-old chapter for heavyweight Torrez JR fights on Saturday evening, April 15, against Guido Vianelllo (13-2-1, 11 KO) in a ten-end fight, live on ESPN+ with Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas.

Crawford’s power

“I am a Crawford team, but I am a driving fan or Die Canelo. But to say this, I intend a little more towards the USA, but I am excited to fight,” said Richad Richard Torrez Jr. Sean ZittelLeaning towards Terenka Crawford, defeating Canelo Alvarez in September.

Crawford takes a gigantic step up, passing from 154 to 168 to fight what many consider player No. 1 in Super Middle Wweight, Canelo. This is a great task before Bud, because he just got up from 147 to 154 August 3 last year after he was sitting from the ring for a year.

He did not look sturdy on this younger medium weight against Israil Madrimov and almost lost. Now Crawford is moving on two divisions to face Canelo after a year outside the ring. In September he will be 38 years vintage, which makes him even more complex. To some extent, aging in boxing can lend a hand, but not when the warrior is approaching 40. It works against them at this point.

“He appeared some time ago:” Oh, Crawford defeated Richard Torrez in wrestling, “and I got a few views on this topic”, Sid Torrez Jr.. “I just want to point out that I did not know that we were fighting tough. We dealt with his kitchen and he said:” Let us let what we have. ” Suddenly he got a closure at me, and I thought, “Oh, that’s the end.”

“As soon as he got this castle on me, I thought:” Okay, I finished. ” So he is very sturdy, but we have never got into the ring before, but I love his defense for how he can do it.

Last updated 04/02/2025

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending