Boxing
Dazn Fight Night at Cancun: Zepeda vs. Farmer II and Collazo vs. Cano this Saturday
Published
6 days agoon

WBC The momentary master of lightweight William Zepeda (32-0, 27 Kos) wants to improve the performance he did the last time he fights with Tevin Farmer (33-7-1, 8 Kos) in a rematch in the polyphorum Benito, starting at 20:00 et / 17:00 PT, lives in Dazn on Saturday, March 29), at a polyforum in Sanrim in Sang in Sang. Mexico.
Panda plan
Jay “Panda” Best, coach William Zepeda, says that it is crucial that he wins and looks good in this rematch with the farmer because they are looking for another great fight. Panda did not want to say who they mean, but it could be the title of champion of WBC Lightweight Shakur Stevenson.
Matchroom promoter Eddie Hearn He wants this fight to take place next if Zepeda wins to the farmer. Shakur would already fight if he shone in the first fight with the farmer, but he worked on a 10-round decision.
Zepeda could not gain a farmer with Tom, as if he did it with many other opponents, because he was often kept by him and struggled with his movement.
In the place of the factor, an undefeated minimum champion of WBO OScar Collazo (11-0, 8 KO) Faces Edwin Cano (13-2-1, 4 KO) in a 12-round fight.
“We are excited that I am here. We are glad that we are in Cancun. This is an crucial fight for us,” said coach Panda Golden Boy promotions About the momentary master of WBC, William Zepeda before the Saturday rematch against Tevin Farmer. “In Saudi Arabia, we had a really hard fight.
“We know that William has returned and made great corrections. Not only William, but the team, and we will win. This fight is crucial to us, because if we are looking for the next fight, we must win this.”
“I feel pointed and I feel good. I’m glad that I came back to Cancun,” said the farmer. “Last time I was here, four years ago he was on vacation. This time I’m business here.”
Last updated 28/28/2025
You may like
Boxing
Shakur Stevenson claims that recognition for the success of Beterbaviev-Bivol 2 PPV
Published
2 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Shakur Stevenson has published his reaction to reported 340,000 PPV purchases generated for the event on February 22, led by Artur Beterbiv vs. Dmitry Bivol 2 Rematch in Riyadh.
Interestingly, Stevenson seemed to attribute the success of the event after one of his glazed followers said that he “silenced critics” using “PPV Hits 340,000 Buys”. He tried to delight the glory.
The main draw of the event
People who ordered the Beterbiv-Bivol 2 event almost certainly did it because they wanted to see the headlining. Shakur’s presence on the card very little fans’ interest, even before his originally planned opponent, Floyd Schofield, withdrew from the fight because of a mysterious disease.
The reality is that the featherlight champion of WBC Stevenson (23-0, 11 Kos) played a very compact role in the success of February 22 events at Dazn PPV, because his fight with an electrician, Josh Padley, was buried in the fight against Shakur’s clothes with the little-known warrior, Padley (15-1, 4 Kos). It was just to take a place.
They were global PPV numbers, not US figurines. American shopping is said 50k, which are beyond terrible. To be so low, he signals that fans of American boxing perceived this event as unworthy orders, even after a reasonable base of the basement of USD 25.99.
Shakur is not a warrior paid at the sight and it is likely that he will never be, because his combat style is not that US fans are interested in watching. He is not a knockout, and running around the ring he does led him to boo in his fights.
Fortunately, Stevenson was not booed in Riyadh in February last year, but this is because the fans are polite. They probably booed quietly in their heads.
Defeat the chances of numbers and stay humble! https://t.co/jluli7hgdp
– Shakur Stevenson (@shakurstevenson) April 2, 2025
Last updated 04/02/2025
Boxing
“Do or die” why Tim Tisz’s fight with Joey Spencer will define his career
Published
4 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Newcastle, Australia-in combat sport, every fight can often seem that this is a “” proposal. Fighters and promoters build their fights, as if their life depends on this, the media buy charade, and fans immediately follow them. But most often they remained bloody, bruised and beaten, are able to find a way to raise the pieces and develop.
And then there are those fights that actually do or crack; Fights that define a career or raising a career. The latter is something that stands in the face of Australian Tim Tkuu, when it falls against the growing American phenom Joseph Spencer in Newcastle on Sunday. If TSYZU is not tiny, there will be no more rescue lines.
“It’s sinking or swimming,” said Tych met before his crunchy meeting with Spencer. “This is my redemption trip. I come back a stronger, hungry and ready to prove a point. I’m here to make a statement. If I have to go fire to go back to the top, let it be.
Eighteen months ago, Tsyzyu (24-2, 17 KO) was busy with being one of the hottest fighters in the world. He successfully negotiated the fight against the Division of the Jermell Charlo division, although Americans’ injuries meant that there was never implemented. Instead, Tsyzyu gathered the WBO medium champion belt with the dominant victory over Tony Harrison, and then defended the belt twice, first against Carlos Ocampo, and then Brian Mend. Tsyzu was still supposed to taste the defeat of 24 trips, fulfilling the noise of his legendary name in the world of boxing.
But everything he worked all his life was apparently solved in the blink of an eye. In March last year, Tsyza resigned from his world medium WBO title with a fractional loss from Sebastian Funda in Las Vegas, a fight in which he suffered a nasty cut above the left eye, which circumscribed his vision and eventually imposed his ability to scrap the victory.
At that time, he was unable to bounce against IBF SUPER WELTER WELTER BAKHRAM MURTAZALIEV Six months later, in a fight in which he entered as an overwhelming favorite to win. Tsyzyu was abandoned four times in the first three rounds and seemed shy and torpid in shock, one -sided romance. It was the last loss that left him on his career. Every fan of a fight knows that there is simply no chance to regain space as one of the best boxing, it should slide down to three more failures.
“This is Tim’s biggest career struggle, no doubt. This is or die,” said his promoter George Rose, a week after the fight. “For Tim, the point is to prove that it still belongs at the very top. Winning here winning here back to the mixture with the best in the world. Let’s be real, 154 pounds is now the best division in boxing. The names at the top are huge, and the name Tim deserves to be there.
“Everything that Tim must do is shake off from 2024 with an excellent performance, and he is able to hold him. A substantial win with Spencer, and we talk about Jermell Charlo, Keith Thurman, Sebastian Fund, Errol Spence, Vergil Ortiz … All fights that may follow the next.”
Spencer (19-1, 11 KO) is an extremely risky proposition for Tych. The 24-year-old from Michigan is already a nine-time American champion and has been advertised for some time as one of the real emerging boxing stars. He rides in a series of three fights, defeating Marcelo Fabian Bzowski, Janer Gonzalez and Miguel Angel Hernandez in the last 18 months. And although it will be his first time he fights away from American land, he is convinced that he has tools to break the Tsyzyu event.
“I feel great. It was a great time in Australia and a great ending at the camp,” Spencer said during the fight week. “I think Tim will come out tough. This is an significant fight for both of us. It’s all for both of us.
“For me I want to go to the next level, so I have to get this win. You only get so many boxes in boxing, so when you are in the position in which Tim is, you need to make sure that you will come back on the path of this winners. This is significant for both of us and bring the best of us.”
Boxing
The story of two Teofimos: Mikey Garcia, the assessment of the form of Lopez, provides showdown barboza jr.; And Garcia’s approach to the inactivity of Ryan Garcia vs. Romero power
Published
6 hours agoon
April 2, 2025
Mikey Garcia is not sure which version of Teofimo Lopez will see in his fight with Arnold Barboza Jr. On May 2 at the Times Square in Modern York. Garcia says that Teofimo (21-1, 13 KO) is worse when he is “unknown” or “undisturbed” during his fights. He says that we will see in the first two rounds if Teofimo is in vintage.
Mikey claims that we saw it from Brooklyn in Modern York, coming from “three different times”. He doesn’t remember which fights were Lopez, but he probably talks about these three:
– George Cambosos Jr.
– Jamaine Ortiz
– Sandor Martin
Lopez’s mental state
Teofimo probably lost all three fights, but the judges saved him in matches against Jamaine and Sandor. You can add Teofimo fights with Pedro Campa and Masayoshi dug up to the above list, where he looked unmistyed and Mentally unknown.
Because Teofimo is up and bottom mentally, he could fall apart over a well -learned warrior, such as Barboza Jr. (32-0, 11 people) and look unaware inside the ring against this guy. Barboz Jr. It is a level above some fighters with which Lopez has struggled in the past.
“I think Ryan wins. I think he catches and stops him, but as long as the fight lasts, roll is in battle,” said Mikey Garcia Little giant boxingAnticipating the fight Ryan Garcia vs. Rolando “Rolly” Romero next month at Times Square, Modern York.
“He will always be aggressive, he approaches, throwing blows and ***,” said Mikey about Rolly.
Ryan Garcia’s inaction can be played by a factor in this fight, because he will release from 13 months of release, and there are many signs of questions about whether he can oppose the warrior about the power of Rolly’s impact. Kingry was doing well in his last fight with Devin Haney, but he had a face in the face of a feeble warrior who kept a lot in the clash in April last year. Rolly will not hold and is not feeble.
“Two Teofimos” factor
“It depends on what Teo appears,” said Mikey, when asked about his forecast for the fight of Teofimo Lopez vs. Arnold Barboz Jr. On the card on May 2. “We saw it. It was not only once. We saw it in two or three different occasions, in which the unnotivated, undecided Teo appears, and he has a free night.
“But if the right Teo appears, swift, mighty, motivated, content, good energy, then I won Teo. We’ll see in the first few rounds. In the first or two round you will see him in the first round or two, which is in the ring,” said Mikey.
Last updated 04/02/2025

Shakur Stevenson claims that recognition for the success of Beterbaviev-Bivol 2 PPV

FLOYD MAYWEATHER CALLED OUT BY KEVIN HART IN HILARIOUS “NO SMOKE” TRAINING FOR EXHIBITION

UFC veteran speaks about the future of GFL in MMA
Trending
-
Opinions & Features2 months ago
Pacquiao vs marquez competition: History of violence
-
MMA1 month ago
Dmitry Menshikov statement in the February fight
-
Results2 months ago
Stephen Fulton Jr. becomes world champion in two weight by means of a decision
-
Results2 months ago
Keyshawn Davis Ko’s Berinchyk, when Xander Zayas moves to 21-0
-
Video2 months ago
Frank Warren on Derek Chisora vs Otto Wallin – ‘I THOUGHT OTTO WOULD GIVE DEREK PROBLEMS!’
-
Results2 months ago
Live: Catterall vs Barboza results and results card
-
Video2 months ago
‘DEREK CHISORA RETIRE TONIGHT!’ – Anthony Yarde PLEADS for retirement after WALLIN
-
UK Boxing2 months ago
Gerwyn Price will receive Jake Paul’s answer after he claims he could knock him out with one blow