Connect with us

Boxing

Fear of Bivola’s pain: the real reason he lost to Beterbiev?

Published

on

Image: Bivol's Fear of Pain: The Real Reason He Lost to Beterbiev?

Dmitriry Bivol leaves the power of the impact of Artur Beterbavera, saying that it was not more hard than some of the other fighters he met during his career. Bivol (23-1, 12 KO) claims that Beterbiev (21-0, 20 KO) does not load his shots and focuses only on their landing.

Former WBA Master Delicate Heavyweight Bivol, 34 years aged, clearly disturbed the pressure without a break, which the United Master Beterbiv applied to him in the first fight on October 12. Pressure and his fear of Beterbav broke him. He refused to stand and fight.

Reluctance to pain

Bivol is a warrior who hates being hit And I’ll do everything to avoid photos. That is why he struggled with Lyndon Arthur after he was trimmed, and the same happened to him in the fight against Beterbiev. He runs after the attack.

It will probably happen again on Saturday. Dmitry has skills, but There is no strength withstand the pain. This is the difference between him and Beterbal. The latter is ready to make arrows to make your own, but bivol does not. He will run away to escape the flame. We see it in the war. Soldiers go out to the battlefield and withdraw when they begin to split or take rounds from the enemy.

The brave follow the orders of the attack. Bivol showed in his first fight that he is a type of soldier who is running away from the attack, which is why he lost. It is not built for war in the way Beterbiev is. Bivol is the worst type of soldier because he will not continue the fight.

Mental fragility

Mental equipment is not for the battle, so it will start again when Beterbiev is unloaded. It doesn’t matter if his arrows are as powerful as the arrows of other fighters. Pressure overwhelms his opponents and last time broke Bivol.

“It didn’t seem heavier than other boxers. I remember when I was hit with my right hand for the first time and of course it wasn’t nice when you hit you, “said Dmitry Blivol Ringrevealing that Artur Beterbaver’s power is not as good as he thought earlier, and not better than some of the other fighters he fought.

“This is mighty [Beterbiev’s punches]but not stronger than anyone else I thought he had bulky blows [Jean] Pascal or Joe Smith. He doesn’t put much effort to achieve his power. He just throws blows and they are difficult – said Bivol.

Last updated 02/20/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Zab Judahs Final Prediction on Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez: The Impact of KOing Sparring Partners

Published

on

Zab Judah's Final Prediction on Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez: The Impact of KOing Sparring Partners

Zab Judah has made a bold prediction ahead of tonight’s world title battle between Rolly Romero and Teofimo Lopez.

Romero defends his WBA welterweight title against Lopez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas this evening, competing for the first time since his unanimous decision victory over Ryan Garcia in May 2025.

Lopez is attempting to become a three-division world champion after previously holding world honours at lightweight and super-lightweight, but his reign at 140lbs came to an end in January when he lost his WBO crown to Shakur Stevenson.

One man who knows what it is like to be world champion at both 140lbs and 147lbs is Judah, who notably became undisputed at welterweight back in 2005.

Speaking to MillCity BoxingJudah revealed that he is backing Romero to claim the upset victory tonight and successfully defend his belt against Lopez.

“In the past when we’ve seen Rolly in preparation for a fight, he was always on the internet saying crazy s**t, doing crazy things, this time we don’t see any of that. He’s locked in, he’s training, and I predict that Rolly Romero is going to beat Teofimo Lopez.

“From what I’ve been hearing about him in training, he’s been doing good and knocking people out.”

The winner of tonight’s bout has already been linked to a unification fight against the victor of the upcoming WBC welterweight title fight between Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn, while there are also possible match-ups with WBO champion Devin Haney or IBF champion Liam Paro.

Continue Reading

Boxing

George Liddard vs Dario Morello Live Results and Updates: Stay Informed on the Action

Published

on

George Liddard vs Dario Morello Live Results and Updates: Stay Informed on the Action

LIVE COVERAGE

World Boxing News provides live results and updates from George Liddard’s European middleweight title clash with Dario Morello at the Copper Box Arena in London.

The undefeated Liddard faces the biggest test of his career against experienced Italian Morello, with the vacant European middleweight championship on the line.

Three other vacant titles will be decided on the card as Jimmy Sains, Emmanuel Buttigieg and Tiah Mai Ayton attempt to take the next step in their careers.

Live Scorecard –George Liddard vs. Dario Morello


Live Results

Times are local BST

19:45

Tiah Mai Ayton won the vacant Commonwealth featherweight title in a solid display against Ellie Hellewell. The Hellewell corner called off the fight after six completed rounds as Ayton made it seven straight wins as a pro and pushed towards world honors.

18:52

Connor Mitchell gets four useful rounds under his belt with a 39-37 points victory over Caine Singh.

Singh made him work for it, but the all-action Mitchell did enough to get his hand raised.

18:16

Louie Ward moved to 3-0 with a dominant performance, stopping Jon Martinez in the third round.

Ward was in control throughout before forcing the finish to secure another impressive victory.

17:42

Ioan Croft dropped Tomas Reynoso early on before seeing out a sixth round victory. The referee waved the fight off with just over a minute left of the round.

17:10

Harley Burrows opened the show with a first round stoppage of Carlos Ronner. Burrows pinned Ronner on the ropes and waded in until the referee halted the contest.


TV Coverage and Remaining Bouts

United Kingdom: DAZN

  • George Liddard vs. Dario Morello – Vacant European Middleweight Title (12)
  • Jimmy Sains vs. Tom Cowling – Vacant Commonwealth Middleweight Title (12)
  • Emmanuel Buttigieg vs. P A Gordon – Vacant English Middleweight Title (10)

Matchroom Boxing

Preview

Liddard enters his first European title fight with a perfect 14-0 record as the 24-year-old attempts to continue his rapid rise through the middleweight division.

Morello brings considerably more experience at 26-1 and arrives in London undefeated since 2019.

The event takes place at the Copper Box Arena in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing promoting the card.


About the Author

Phil Jay is the Editor-in-Chief of World Boxing News (WBN), a BWAA-acknowledged boxing news website founded in 2010. A veteran boxing reporter with 16 years of experience, he has interviewed world champions, broken international exclusives, and reported ringside from major events. His work is published worldwide through WBN and distributed on platforms including Apple News.

Read Phil Jay’s full bio and latest stories.

Continue Reading

Boxing

Antonio Tarver Predicts Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez Winner: He Has the Attributes to Beat Him

Published

on

Antonio Tarver Predicts Rolly Romero vs Teofimo Lopez Winner: "He Has the Attributes to Beat Him"

Former undisputed champion Antonio Tarver has considered the keys to victory, while also offering a prediction, for both Teofimo Lopez and Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero.

The pair will collide at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena in the early hours of tomorrow morning, with Romero making a first defence of his WBA world title.

He was upgraded to full welterweight champion last year, having claimed the ‘regular’ belt by dropping and unanimously outpointing Ryan Garcia in May 2025.

After that, Rolly had been in talks with Devin Haney and Conor Benn, only to incur over a year of inactivity and agree to face Lopez instead.

Entering their showdown as a slight favourite, ‘The Takeover’ has moved up to 147lbs and is bidding to become a three-weight world champion.

Unlike Romero, though, Lopez is coming off a surprisingly one-sided points defeat to Shakur Stevensonwho dethroned him for the WBO super-lightweight title in January.

It is therefore difficult to predict which version of the 29-year-old will turn up, yet Hall of Famer Tarver has nonetheless told Fight Hub TV that he is backing Lopez.

“[it will be] high volume if Teo looks to win this thing impressively. He’s going to have to let his hands go, and Rolly’s going to have to try and catch him in the mix of all that.

“I don’t think Rolly can outbox Teo round after round; I think Rolly has to do something big – hurt him with something, knock him down and maybe even stop him.

“Smart money [is on Lopez]. It’s difficult to have your way with [Romero]; you have to be somewhat of a real, elite fighter. We still believe Teo, at his best, has those types of attributes.”

Many would agree that a points decision is Lopez’ clearest route to victory, while Romero may need to make use of his power and engineer an inside-the-distance finish.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending