Connect with us

Boxing

Caleb Plant vs. Jose Armando Resendiz and Jermall Charlo vs. Thomas Lamanna header on May 31 PBC Championship boxing first graphics card

Published

on

Image: Caleb Plant vs. Jose Armando Resendiz and Jermall Charlo vs. Thomas LaManna headline May 31st PBC Championship Boxing Prime Video card

It is now official that Caleb Plant will defend its short-lived WBA 168-punting belt before Jose Armando Resendiz in the main event, and Jermall Charlo will come out of Mothballs to fight the talented Thomas Lamanna on May 31, live in the best boxing film PBC in boxeria in the forest.

Road to a great fight

Plant and Jermall take effortless presentation fights to prepare them for fighting. The point is that they look like pure gold, beating their opponents of a low level, to tighten the appetite on fans, and then establish a clash of PPV between them this year. Plant vs. Charlo is still not a great fight for salary. He focuses more on fans who remember these two when they were at the top of their game.

While Plant vs. Rosendiz and Charlo vs. Lamanna is technically not a PPV card, fans will still have to have membership in Amazon to see the event on May 31. This membership costs USD 14.99 per month or USD 139 per year, so it is not free. If fans really like duels, they will appear.

The only problem is that these two warriors are considered terrible mismatching without hope for competition. It is understandable why the 35-year-old former world champion with two divisions Jermall Charlo (33-0, 22 KO) decides to fight Lamanna (39-5-1, 18 KO), taking into account that he fought only once from 2021.

Thanks to such inactivity, Jermall needs tuning, because he was not from the ring for too long and he has not lived in the Spartan lifestyle over the years. You would like to think that Charlo has been training for years, remaining lively, but unfortunately not.

Tuning time

Critic here is the former master of IBF super master, because he was lively and is already coming out of the fight on September 14 last year against Trevor McCumba. The plant does not need another fight for a balmy -up. He should face a high ranking, such as Oslyys Iglesias, but of course we know why he doesn’t fight him.

“On May 31 I come to the show and I leave no doubt that I am one of the best in the world,” said Plant.

“I know it will be a arduous fight, but I will prepare as challenging as possible to win and devote this win to my beloved Mexico,” said RESENDIS.

Last updated 04/02/2025

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Daniel Dubois Eyes Wembley Stadium Showdown: IBF Champion aiming at the rematch of Usyk, the priority of the legacy over the change of Parker

Published

on

Image: Daniel Dubois Eyes Wembley Stadium Showdown: IBF Champion Targeting Rematch with Usyk, Prioritizing Legacy Over Parker Rescheduling

IBF heavyweight champion, Daniel Dubois, prefers a rematch with the unified champion of three stripes Oleksandr Usyk in July at the Wembley stadium about other options for the next fight.

Usyk (23-0, 14 KO) is a greater fight for 27 years for Dubois than the arrangement of the fight with Joseph Parker. Daniel was to fight him on February 22 in Riyadh, but he withdrew with his illness.

Despite his last revival, Parker is not popular all over the world, and the match between Dubois and him would not generate the same interest as the clash with Utyk.

Wembley Stadium Vision

“Great fight in July against Uyek. This is what I want. Fight Usyk [at Wembley] It would be like AJ, but much bigger, the biggest fight in the world – said Dubois Ring.

It is doubtful whether the fight between Dubois and Usyk would be gigantic enough for promoters to be able to reserve the Wembley stadium 90,000 places in London. It would be risky on their part, because it could only end half or a quarter, and the organizers of the event would waste their money. If there is a fight, it would have to be staged in a smaller place, maybe a Wembley Arena.

Chisora: waste of time

The second less than the appearing option for Dubois is defense against his mandatory IBF Derek Chisorawho thinks many fans does not deserve the title of a shot on an basic path in which he won his position, beating the unfortunate Otto Wallin and the former best Joe Joyce.

Few fans want Dubois to fight 41-year-old Chisora, because the clash would be the equivalent of paying for one round.

It would not be fair to people ordering him at PPV or buying tickets, unless you like to watch a quick knockout in fights that do not have business. IBF would do a huge favor to fans and Dubois if they changed their minds that Chisora ​​is mandatory and put someone like Agit Kabayel.

Dubois (22-2, 21 Kos) wants to avenge the knockout of the ninth round, which he suffered against Usyk two years ago on August 26, 2023 in Wroclaw in Poland. Many fans thought that Dubois was robbed of Nokaut scoring in the fifth round when he dropped Usyk with a shot. He stayed on canvas for a long time, returning to himself after a shot, which the judge ruled as a low blow.

Last updated 04/04/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Joe Joyce Defiant against the “ready” claims: provides knockout victory over Filip Hrgovic

Published

on

Image: Joe Joyce Defiant Against 'Finished' Claims: Predicts Knockout Victory Over Filip Hrgovic

Joe Joyce says that he does not care, that fans think that this is the end for him in the fight against the claimant to heavyweight Filip Hrgovic on Saturday, April 5, at the Live Cooperative in Manchester, England. Joyce (16-3, 15 KO) predicts that he will win through the knockout over HRGovic in their 10-round headliner, live in Dazn.

Forecasting HRGOVICA

Hrgovic says Joyce is “40 years antique and will turn”. He believes that “Juggernaut” should hang gloves after he finished destroying him on Saturday evening. Few fans give 39 -year -old Joyce in this fight because of how bad he looked in his last losses with Derek Chisor and Zhilei Zhang.

“I don’t think about losing and overcoming him and promoting it straight to the top,” said Joe Joyce Boxing fans About his fight on Saturday, April 5, against Filip Hrgovic in Manchester, England. “I have always been doing well as weaker.

Joe size, power, superior stamina and amateur pedigree give him a chance to win. Hrgovic is essentially a six -armed warrior, and if he doesn’t pull his opponents early, he looks on average. The best shot of Joyce in the win is to take Hrgovic to deeper waters on Saturday and take him with pressure without interruption. Even with Joyce’s tardy hands, his arrows have the power to hit, which could cause Hrgovic’s damage.

“I don’t worry. I am here to do my work. I am an artist’s artist and I get on the ring and hit people with these two fists,” said Juggernaut Joyce, responding to the saying that some fans question whether his impact resistance is still intact.

Joyce was dropped in the ninth round by 41 -year -old Chisora ​​in his last fight on July 27. Although it was more knocking down Flash, it was still not a good look for Joe to be knocked down by marginal ponderous weight, such as Chisora, who probably fights at 25% of what he once was.

Dream

“Yes, this is my dream to return to the top of the mountain again. I did it twice. This is the third time content and I come for the titles,” Joyce said.

“We both come from amateurs, we fought, we interacted a lot and fought in WSB. In the Olympic Games we were on the panel. So now it’s time to do it as a professional,” said Joyce about Hrgovita. “Everything will end the same, win Joe Joyce.”

Last updated 04/04/2025

Continue Reading

Boxing

Tychu desperation: nerves, weight problems and a hanging career in balance vs. Spencer

Published

on

Image: Tszyu's Desperation: Nerves, Weight Woes, and a Career Hanging in the Balance vs. Spencer

Tim Tziu believes that his opponent, Joey Spencer, begins to feel nerves, worries before the 10-round fight on Saturday, April 5, with the time of starting the event at 21:00 et / 18:00 PT, live on the best movie with Newcastle Entertainment Center, Broadmeadow, Newcastle.

By the way: Tsyzu looked drawn today to lower his weight. However, Spencer looks like he has always been hydrated and has no signs of exhaustion. This is not a good sign for Tim.

Career on the line

Many people think that he is the WBO Junior Master of Medium Tiszu (24-2, 17 KO), who is worried, knowing that he is in a situation where he cannot afford to lose with a 24-year-old player Fringe Spencer (19-1, 11 KO). Tziu lost the last two fights and was destroyed in three rounds in his last competition against Master IBF 154-LB Bakhram Murtazaliev on October 19.

Spencer has the power to end Tisz if he manages to land early. The longer the fight, the more he favors Tych, because he has experience and will utilize Joey. Tim has ego and will continue to fight and Cook excuses If Spencer knocks him out. It doesn’t matter, says Tiszu. His career will generally end if he loses.

“We’re both ready to start it,” Tim Tyu said to mediaSpeaking of his fight on Saturday with Joey Spencer. “I know exactly what will happen. I know exactly what I am created from and what exactly I raised me, and which I came from. You can wait a lot.

“Now it matters. It’s not now. It’s now. It’s when you should be the most relaxed,” said Tsyzyu when he said Spencer seems nervous now, “Tsyzyu said.

“I have no problems with the weight of weight. I am ready.” We are both approaching the entrance and it is forbidden. This is a mental change that takes place with many warriors when it is approaching. “

Last updated 04/04/2025

Continue Reading
Advertisement

OUR NEWSLETTER

Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News Directly In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Trending